Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9201 - 9210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Oh Brill idea :) -x-

8 years ago

AWE! Let us know his reaction :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks! I hope he's stoked

8 years ago

So excited for u mackieleee!!!! Let us know how u tell dh! How exciting!

Wanted to update u ladies: because of my last MC my doctor wanted to keep an extra eye on me this time around so she keeps having me come in for blood tests to make sure they keep going up. Yesterday's blood draw was at 2,626!

The best wishes for each and every one of u!!

8 years ago

That's awesome news Hopefull!!

MackieLee-->

Linda

8 years ago

OK ladies, I need an extra set (or 12) of eyes to tell me that I'm not imagining this:

User Image

I took a FRER earlier that looked like a to me. I have felt a bit off most of the day today. I was loading up my Christmas decorations to take to storage (don't judge me for waiting so long!) and out of nowhere I got super lightheaded! I've also been SUPER pissy this evening and just down a bit. POAS on a whim tonight. These were all taken over the course of yesterday (the tests marked with a #7) and today. The bottom one was within 10 minutes. I'll POAS again tomorrow morning with FMU or SMU. Thoughts??

Linda

8 years ago

I don't want to get ur hopes up but I do see a VERY VERY faint line on the last two tests. ALL fingers crossed for u!!

8 years ago

I definitely see something on the bottom one!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo