Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5081 - 5090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Could of been a faulty test maybe, no they didn't say. It wasn't as strong as this last one. Is this the first time trying, and i am guessing your younger than me. Thanks good to talk to someone in the same boat. The people on here well the ones i have had comments from are all lovely. I was on another one and there were some awful ladies.

10 years ago

I am 33. Sorry to hear u had a bad experience before. I just happened to come across this site yesterday. Your the first person I have spoken to and one of the first to reply to me. I put a question out and someone said it could have been a chemical pregnancy which upset me a lot. We have been trying since march of this year so not a long time really. Although feels like a lifetime. This one better not be a faulty test. But I'm sure a miracle has happened this time.

10 years ago

Do you mean yours could of been a chemical pregnancy. Someone asked me that too i really don't even know what it is. Did they say it on here.

10 years ago

Yes they said it on here. It's where the pregnancy doesn't take and u miscarry very very early as far as I am aware.

10 years ago

Well I better get an hour or so sleep. Can barely keep my eyes open. My partner is watching the pups. Speak to you later I hope? I have u on my friends list to follow. Take care and speak later :-)

10 years ago

But if it was a miscarriage wouldn't it of been heavier. You said .af due today, do you feel like it's coming

10 years ago

Ok, yes you should get some rest. Speak to you soon.

10 years ago

No I don't feel like it is coming at all. Feel a bit quesy today too. But that could be lack of sleep lol my doc once told me u can miscarry without knowing it so I don't know

10 years ago

I thought you were getting some sleep lol.
That's a good sign then, might not be lack of sleep
Here's hoping it's a symptom. I keep getting a pain in my hip
I am going out for a hpt after i eat tea. I just know i will want to do it tonight so will get a2 or 3 pack.

10 years ago

Yes that's a good idea the hpt tests. I had about an hour. I have to go out soon so I had to wake up. The doc told me as long as the pain doesn't go to your shoulders then it's ok. But any bleeding with clots you need to go to the hospital. But I don't think you will miscarry. Got my fingers crossed for you

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo