Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8891 - 8900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Just thought I'd update, I'm currently 7 dpo, I ordered some osom tests which are supposed to be here tomorrow. I can't wait to test, because I'm feeling pretty positive.

Tara when is your test?

Phat my fingers are crossed super tight that this is it for you.

Jace I'm so sorry about your family members comment but I'm glad you didn't let it drag you down. We are starting to get the when will y'all have another or Eli needs a sibling comments from people when I've been very open about our struggle ttc the 1st time around since having him.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Hallo Ladies!

Tara, i have a good Feeling for you this month, as i said before, i think you will be a beautiful pregat Lady this Christmas!

No News from me, i think i ovulatet yesterday, i had really shap pains on the left side (on Thursday i had a 13 mm follie there) so yesterday i put on some sexy stuff and my dh got raped... :)))) he enjoyed it though, never her a "NO" :))))))

Wish you all ledies a great time!

User Image

8 years ago

Athena - can't wait to see your first test. Remember, they take longer to develop a line, so don't freak out if you don't see anything within the first 10 min. I could see the line at 10min, but it wasn't super clear until around 1/2 an hour, and by an hour it was well-defined.

Astrid - good luck!!

First beta draw was this morning. I'll let y'all know what I find out this afternoon!!

8 years ago

Phat: WOW Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you. FX for a sticky and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Jace: I'm sorry to hear about that comment. It could be possible that they weren't thinking? But, they really shouldn't have said that.

Waiting: FX for a nice BFP!!!

Hope you all ladies had a wonderful Thanksgiving and FX for a Christmas miracle!

CD 5 here. I'm to ovulate CD 15 this month which makes Christmas Eve the day af is due to start...

8 years ago

Ditzy - thank you! I sure hope AF does not show on Christmas Eve for you. That would bite.

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope all is well!

Congrats on Bfp Phat! Fxd you get a great beta!

Athena, glad you feel good this cycle! Think I'm going to order OSOMs too! GL!!!

Astrid, hope you O'd and catch the egg!

Tara, what's up? I'm on pins and needles over here!

AFM - I had an U/S on Friday and it showed one large follicle on the RT at 11.5 and a 4mmm lining. Had another U/S on Sunday and I had one 18mm follicle on RT, a 14mm on the LT and some smaller ones on both sides. My lining was only 5.6. My bloodwork showed I was going to ovulate soon, so MY RE had me trigger yesterday and I had my iui today at 10:30 am. DHS swimmers were 43 million post wash. My guess is I'll O late today or tomorrow. Have to go out of town next week for work, so hopefully that will keep me from obsessing about testing. I'm going to try not to take any with me.

I'm taking estradiol 2 x per day vaginally. On Wednesday evening I start prometrium vaginally. I'm to continue both until BFP, AF, or the results of my bloodwork in 2 weeks.

User Image

8 years ago

@ditzy- I hope santa brings you a bfp!!!

@phat- waiting waiting waiting!!!

@astrid- Kudos for the sexy stuff! Lol. This cycle with all the waiting to ovulate felt like a chore. I need to spice things up a bit :)

@athena- So are you testing wednesday?

Afm- 10 dpo. I havent tested yet. I almost did this morning but changed my mind. It's still early and if it's negative, I'd be depressed for the rest of the week. Af is due on friday so I hope to hold out til wednesday. At least this way I can enjoy a couple more days of the possibility that it worked.
Honestly, the only symptoms I'm having right now are cramps. I've been cramping all weekend. A lot of dull cramps but sometimes I'll get a really strong cramp that will make me grab the chair I'm sitting in. Oh and peeing a lot. My nipples stopped being sore on 8dpo. Sometimes they are more sensitive than others but no where near as sore as a week ago.
I dont feel pregnant but when I cramp, I'm like 'ooowie...oh yea definitely pregnant". Then they stop and I go back to not feeling pregnant. Just wish I'd get really nauseous or something.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Holly - fingers crossed for you!

Tara - I hope those cramps are little ones getting all snuggly.

My hCG was only 4.9. We all know that means another chemical, but my RE asked that I keep taking my progesterone through Thursday just in case. Since I had + on 25mIU tests like Wondfo & Dollar General, it seems completely stupid to me, but I will do it. I'll go back then for a same-day hCG to see if it's at zero. If I start bleeding before then, I can stop the progesterone. I scheduled my follow-up with him for a week from today since I'm sure I'll be bleeding and can work out my meds schedule for next cycle & will be wondering if I'm pregnant during Christmas. I don't know what to expect from the meds.

8 years ago

Tara, you have some awesome willpower! Yay for cramps! That is a great sign. Hopefully you get your BFP this week! So excited for you!

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry about your betas Phat. Sending you a virtual hug.

Are you taking anything for egg quality? I've read that those of us over 40 should take CoQ-10. I took that before conceiving my son and am doing that again while TTC #2.

Again, sorry for the news today. I hope the blood test is just a fluke.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo