Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8451 - 8460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Interesting read: http://thesweethome.com/reviews/best-pregnancy-test/

8 years ago

Went to the bathroom this morning and saw a tiny very light spot of light light brown - checked my cervix and saw a tiny little bit of light pinkish/brown blood. I guess it's AF showing her ugly mug, a day late.

Linda

8 years ago

Hi! Lots of you don't know me, but I've been with Tara since more or less the beginning of this post. I'm 41, and I took myself out of the TTC game after a lot of life events and turning 40. Recently, my husband said he really wants one more (we have 3), so we're trying. This is my first cycle back. I've either ovulated or am close to it now. We're DTD every other day & hoping for the best. Glad to be back & hope you all are doing well. <3

8 years ago

Hi Phat! I do remember you :-) Welcome back.

@2Frsty, I am CD4 so we can be miserable together lol

@Mell, that's crazy. Good Luck!

@Astrid, mine was totally normal. Maybe a tad heavier but nothing out of the norm. We have been TTC since 11/2013 too and have had two MC. It sucks, totally sucks! We are going to do a few more rounds of IUI then moving on to IVF. I never dreamt I would be here today in this situation.

Anyone else I forgot, SORRY! It only lets me go so far back without having to click off the page.

8 years ago

I had been impatiently waiting for my first ob appointment that was this morning .. when they put me in the ultrasound room I was even more excited that I was getting the chance to see my little peanut. It didn't take 15 seconds for my heart to be ripped from my chest. I could tell immediately that it was too small, at 11 weeks 3 days she said it was measuring only 8 weeks 2 days.. then she asked me if I've had any cramping or bleeding (which I haven't, everything has seemed perfect ..symptoms still the same) - but even so, there was no heartbeat. I keep praying that they're wrong, but the ultrasound was very clear. What I've been excited for months over has turned into one of the worst days of my life.. he gave me 3 options : to wait for it to go naturally, get meds to make it happen, or have a dnc. I don't even know how to feel let alone know what to do.. any opinions on which option I should choose? I really don't want to interfere, but I also don't want it to happen while my husband is at work when I'd be here alone with my son. I just can't think clear about anything right now.

8 years ago

Jace's Mama - I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know what advice to give other than follow your heart and do what is best for you and your family.

8 years ago

OH Jace's Mama My heart is breaking for you. I am so so so sorry. I want you to know that right now, I'm praying for your strength and for peace that surpasses all understanding. I wish I could travel to you and just hold you. God's holding you right now honey.
In answer to your question, it's completely up to you but I know from how far along your sweet peanut progressed, it could be painful if you do it naturally. And I know for me, the physical pain can make the emotional pain worse. If it were me, I would possibly choose to do a dandc. From the girls I've talked with, a d and c can be a better option as far as pain and recovery time. You dont have to wait and wait for that moment it begins. Some girls choose to want to experience it but others would prefer to be asleep during the process. Also through d and c, tests can be run on the baby to determine the cause and due to your history, it maybe a good idea. But some women prefer to allow things to happen naturally and said it helped their mourning process. But all in all darling, it's completely up to you. Take a couple days if needed, pray, talk to your doctor, and I know you'll make the choice that is right for you. In the meantime, I'm here for you. You're my sister in Christ, and anything you need, let me know. I'll do the best from where I can. I love you sugar cube.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Tara, and thanks for the prayers.. we need all we can get. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I feel it might take a while to start seeing as how my symptoms haven't seem to lessen. I would after 3 weeks they would've by now. I've got a slight fever & been throwing up & dizzy but in almost certain that's all nerves.. blood pressure was up a lil but that was after I found out & I know stress can do that too. I'm just scared. I know there can be complications either way & I'm scared to death about it. My ob wants to see me again Thursday, gives me a few days to think about it. Just can't really think clearly about anything right now. I don't know if I can handle doing it on my own, or to wait much longer. I've only known since this morning & its killing me knowing that its little heart stopped beating 3 whole weeks ago.

8 years ago

Jace's Mama - sending hugs and prayers. I am so, so sorry. My heart is breaking for you, too. Give it a little time, you will know what you want to do.

2Firsty - :(

Kawaii, Mell and Phatgurl - good luck to you!

8 years ago

Im miserable .. can't sleep for the nightmares. My 2 yr old is trying everything he can to make me laugh but I just can't quit crying - which makes me feel even worse because that's so not fair to him.
Feel like I'm drowning, like I can't breathe.. and my heart literally hurts like its bursting open.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo