Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9251 - 9260 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@2frsty- I agree on your choice to do the birth control. The issue with the follistim is that the follicle that you have leftover is basically a cyst and follistim will cause it to grow huge. And without a trigger shot, the chances of ovulating other follicles without it are low. Our bodies act differently on injectables and they have a harder time ovulating naturally without a trigger shot. If you didnt ovulate on your own, you'd have to confess to your doctor anyways about the follistim to get a trigger. And if you did OV on your own without trigger...not all of the follicles would ovulate and you could wind up with a load of cysts that would require probably a 2+ rounds of birth control to shrink . I know how hard it is to have meds in your house and not take them. I had leftover clomid, one dose worth of follistim and a half dose of trigger in my fridge. I had to keep talking myself out of it lol. But I think the birth control will be better for your ovarian health right now. Oh man..I TOTALLY understand what you mean when God puts that weighted blanket on you. When he puts something on your heart, it's like you cant move or think or do anything til you acknowledge him.

@Phat- come on af!!!!

@xomandy- praying for your little munchkins!!! I'm so excited! What day do you start the next phase?

@astrid- Hey honey! I'm missed you sweetie! I'm so sorry about your backache. I've thrown my back out a few times so bad that it caused sciatic nerve damage. Lost the ability to use my lower left leg. It takes sooo long to heal too. I hope you're 100% soon :)
I'm so happy your treatments are covered 50%!

Ok so...first. Here's the wedding cake I did

[URL=http://s1030.photobucket.com/user/Tara_Creech/media/image.jpg1_zpsii4jajy8.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]
Bottom tier was chocolate fudge cake with chocolate buttercream and the top layer was red velvet with cream cheese frosting, all covered in buttercream lol. The bride and everyone else loved it :)

OK...so now on to my good news. Fyi- I'm not pregnant ....yet! lol. I wanted to wait til it was in my hands before getting super excited but it arrived on wednesday so now I get to do my happy dance and tell you guys!
A loving friend of mine recently went through IVF and gave me the awesome gift of donating her unused 900iu vial of Follistim to me!!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! I'm still in shock! She sent it in a refrigerated package to keep it the proper temperature during shipment so being safe in my fridge right now...it's good for 2 years unopened. Granted we wont be waiting nearly that long to use it!! lol. Since the follistim is a dial up medication, when I start my next treatment cycle, I'll just be able to dial up my dose the dr gives me . To some, it might not be a big deal but with my insurance covering nothing, I pay over $500 for just a 600iu of follistim...meaning this gift is huge to us! And we're so grateful!!! It's about 2 treated cycles worth for me. So the only thing we'll have to pay for out of pocket is the $375 for unlimited ultrasounds and appointments and the $98 for a trigger shot. AND...if we can get away with having savings leftover after fixing dh's car...we may have enough for an IUI ! I'm still in disbelief. It's like it hasnt fully hit me yet that we're basically having 2 cycles of follistim injectable...paid for!!! God is good and I couldnt be more thankful to my friend or to God . We're still taking a break for health purposes til at least spring but I cant help but to celebrate!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Wow waitingonmymiracle that is some cake, shame you cant make ours for our wedding 2018, fatastic and fabuliscious news , well got a this morn at 12dpobit surprised as my nose bleed and nearly passing out at work this week I thought I might be preggers but not so sure now, due on but boobs dont hurt at all anymore but some good news, partner has taken his sample in today and waiting to hear back but.......my dr has given me prescription for clomid to start taking if arrives sun yay, so excited, fingers crossed for the sample, thank you ladies for all your well wishes and support -x-x-x-
2frsty-you done the right thing, trust that gut instinct, it could be your guardian angel guiding you -x-
& to all of you

8 years ago

WooHoooo Tara that is amazing! I will be praying for you!!! Did you guys get DHs car figured out?

The pharmacy shipped my Lupron yesteday so I can start today like the Dr wanted :-) I hear they hurt and leave bruises.. I'm TERRIFIED!

8 years ago

@xomandy- . Best advice I can give....numb that derriere up!!! Lol. I'll send you a link for a video that really helped us with our first intramuscular injection. The doctor told us what to do but it helped watching this video to walk us through. Just think love...the bruises are only temporary but your babies are forever :). You can do this honey! Gooooo Mandy!!!

@Pinkster- I'm sorry about the bfn but not gonna lie...I'm super stoked for your next cycle!!!!! lol Cant wait for dh's swimmers' results .

Oh..and that would be totally fun to do your cake Pinkster!!! Stupid atlantic ocean getting in the way

Tara - yay!! I'm so happy you have such a loving friend who was able to help you out. <3

2Frsty - I did not want to do the BC at all myself, so I totally understand. I'm glad the timing will potentially be just right for your next cycle, though.

Astrid - I have major back issues. I know how much they suck!

Mandy - I hope they don't hurt too much.

8 years ago

So this is completely unrelated, but I am so effing mad at myself I am physically nauseous. So I collect shot glasses, right? From all over the world and the US. When I (or a friend) travels to some place new, the only thing I ask for is a shot glass; that's the only souvenir I request, and I usually slip them a $10 so they don't even need to pay for it! My Mom got me 2 shot glass holders a few years ago to hang on the wall with spots for my glasses; that way they have their own little niche. During our move from Illinois to Texas, one of my holders and some glasses didn't make it and were broken. Heartbreaking, but things like that happen in Army moves. Hell, one of the toasting flutes we used at our wedding broke into a thousand pieces!
Well, a few minutes ago I was reaching into my purse on the kitchen floor from the other room and was too close to the wall - when I raised up my head hit the bottom of the holder and all the "homeless" glasses lining the top (not in little spots inside) that used to be in the holder that broke, went flying and shattered into tiny little bits. I broke another 6 of them and a few were irreplaceable! One was from Belgium! I am so gutted I could just shit.
User Image
These are all that's left from 2 just like this one. I know accidents happen, but these are special to me.

Linda

8 years ago

Hi there lovely ladies, how are you all doing sorry about your shot glasses Frsty we have a collectables website, (mainly military) and my partner is an avid collector and has been all his life so we know what its like to lose your built up collections as he had a huge house fire 6 years ago, (not funny being an ex fireman) and lost everything literally and had to start again, alot of which can never be replaced as some things were the last left in the world, we have a couple lying around you'd be welcome to have, shame we have to pay postage overseas :(, I can take a pic if you like?
AFM I felt really giddy n sick this morn and yesterday so did another test at 13dpo, due tom, still hoping it wont come and I might be but I dont think so , if not I now have the Clomid and ready to take 2nd day of AF, hope side affects not too rough, anyone know whens best time to take it, morn or eve?
xomandyxocheyxo - good luck lovely and brave you, hope you dont suffer at all and everything works out great
Phatgirl any AF yet?
Love n Luck to all, any more news ladies??? -x-x-x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

pinkster --> Sorry about the love. I always took mine in the morning, but if it DOES give you nasty side effects, you can always take it right before bed, that way you'll sleep right through most of it!

Thought I'd post the blog post I just did that goes to the page I've dedicated being the parent of an Autistic child, just in case any of you'd like a glimpse inside my life! Same kinda deal; you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser's address bar.

http://autismfromtheinsideout.com/2016/02/06/boo-cow-uh/

Linda

8 years ago

Back on the two week wait yet again, I told myself I wasn't going to test this month unless I was late, but 7dpo today, and tested this morning, wish I could hold off with the tests, but I know that will be the start of testing 3times a day till arrives.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo