Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7421 - 7430 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Up late watching the riots going on 45 minutes from my house. This is nuts!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara~ That sucks royally!!! I hope the pain passes quickly. And what are the riots all about?

Aunt Flo is supposed to visit Thursday. There is a slight chance of possibility of pregnancy because of timing, but I doubt it. I don't feel like anything special. Felt more symptoms last cycle for sure. Mostly horrible headaches and a few cramps and that fun pulling sensation that I have been having for almost two months now. Had a big dip on my birthday, thought implantation because I was 9 dpo, but temps haven't gone back up so :/. Still slightly above coverline but I'm not putting anything into it.

I hope everyone is having a decent Monday. We did a lot of yard work yesterday so I am one sore puppy.

User Image

9 years ago

@Eryn- An 18 year old boy was killed by a police officer on Saturday. Details are sketchy. One side says he was unarmed and the officer just shot him because he was black and the other side is saying there was a scuffle and the boy tried to take the gun so the officer shot him. There were peaceful protests and prayer vigils during the afternoon but when night fell, some idiots decided it would be a good idea to loot and riot that part of the city. They burnt down a QT gas station, broke into area businesses and stole all the merchandise. It was crazy all night. Police from several juristicions were dispatched and many were arrested. The family of the boy that was shot is furious. They didnt want their son's memory to be associated with this. I would be too. Here's a link...they even talked about it on the today show
http://news.yahoo.com/vandalism-looting-vigil-missouri-man-043816425.html

WoW!!!! That is insane!!!! Very scarey when its close to home like that!

User Image

9 years ago

It is... and so very sad :(

Aloha ladies! Not much going on here. Bleeding has finally slowed and showed be out of here in a couple days. Then I can start my fertility massage!

How ya doing Eryn?

Hey girl,

Im doing. started so just trying to get through that. Ready to jump back in this. Fertilty massage sounds nice.

Has anyone looked into yourtea.com? They have a fertility tea that is supposed to be really good but its pricey. I think I'm going to give grapefruit juice and preseed a try this cycle. Short of hanging upside down and waving signs "Go This Way", I'll try just about anything that may improve our chances. lol

Where is everyone at in their cycles? Im CD2.... fun fun

User Image

9 years ago

@EB- stupid witch!
I've never heard of it but I just looked at it. Looks interesting but you have to be careful in adding herbs when you have a normal length cycle. It can really throw things off. If you look at the issues it helps, it's all issues that cause cycle problems and if you have a normal cycle, it can cause an abnormal one. By the looks of it, it's all chinese herbs that improve the balance of Yin and Yang. When I had acupuncture back last November, they wanted me to go on some chinese supplements as well but didnt stay long enough to be prescribed any. With your painful AFs, it may help though. One way to find out! lol. If anything, try it for a month and see how it affects your cycle. Two years ago I'd probably jump at trying it but with all my other issues, I'm scared to. I cant even have large amounts of leafy greens (too much Vit K) in the tww because of my mthfr.

I'm cd6 I believe :)

Yeah thats what I'm thinking as well. A friend recommended the tea to me but I think I'm just going to stick with the grapefruit juice and pre seed this cycle. And after your fertility massage comment, I looked into it and found a dvd that teaches you how to do it on yourself so I'm going to scope that out as well. Anything that can help my af's and improve my odds simultaneously, I'm all for it. And I found another dvd for fertility yoga. It has different poses and techniques for each part of a woman's cycle. Going to try that one too. Both say they can help balance hormones and improve endo symptoms as well. Will keep you all posted for sure. Just want to fell better at this point.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo