Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1161 - 1170 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! I know I have been off the grid for a while. I was traveling abroad. Well, as you know, I had the Chemical Pregnancy in August and was hoping for a BFP in September, but it was a long shot because DH was not on the trip with me. Still, I was a mess! I POAS'd a ton (even though I knew that sperm typically don't hang around for 5-7 days) and left a trail of s in Europe . showed a few days ago, so on to the big O watch. I POAS'd today just for the heck of it and got a faint positive on an internet cheapie. I then took a FRER.... I should have known better - my POAS addition is getting worse. I think chocolate might make me feel better . I'm sure the internet cheapie was an evap (even though it showed up within 10 minutes). Also, my OPK was a little dark for this early in the game. I may post it later.

I'm looking forward to getting caught up on everything that is going on and it is nice to be back at home where I don't have to hide all of my HPTs from the hotel housekeeping service and can at will! I'm going to make a proclaimation that this IS our month. I will get pregnant in October!!!

Oh...one last thing. Since this was my second MC (had one in 2008 at 8 Weeks) I have an appointment at the doc on Monday. He is going to run some tests and check out my ovaries with a camera (can't remember the name of the procedure), so that is good news.

Praying we all get our s right away.

User Image

11 years ago

ttc#2mommy

User Image

11 years ago

I understand Phat. It's extremely hard to hand over your life to someone you cant see. Some deny Him, some are afraid, some dont feel worthy...truth is, we're not worthy. We dont deserve what He did for us, but He loves us so much that He died so that our sins could be forgiven. And he throws them as far as the East is from the West. It sounds fishy, I know. But you'd be amazed ('amazed' isnt even the word for it) by Him. I'm just throwing this out there...I'm not trying to push you to do something you dont want to do (I had enough spiritual lectures as a kid LOL), but if you're ever bored while sitting at home...go to www.joyfmonline.org and click the (LISTEN) icon in the top right corner. It's my local radio station but it feels more like my extended family. You'd be surprised how much christian music has improved over the years LOL! Shoot, TobyMac had the #1 overall album on Itunes last month! And on a sunday morning if you're sitting near your computer and you want to see me...go to faithchurchstl.com at 11:45am. You can watch my church service live. I'm usually in 2nd or 3rd row on left. I promise, it's unlike any church you've ever seen and Pastor David is pretty cool...he's usually jacked up on Redbull! So it makes for a pretty interesting hour and a half. I'm just throwing some things out there for you to check out if you're ever interested. I wont mention it again, just think of it as a hug from a friend.

NOW, back to baby stuff! Ok, I'm spiraling out of control! LOL I took an opk today, same time as yesterday. But today it was lighter! Could it be possible that I surged yesterday?!! Dh thinks I did so he's pretty much sitting near me with no pants on so I can jump him when I'm done on here LOL.

@TTC-So happy for you!!!! Let us know how the big reveal goes!

@Holly- Nice to hear from you again hun!!! Just consider the POAS abroad as a hobby that helped you pass the time! LOL.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Congrats ttc!

Well looks like my family got what they wanted AF is here! Grrr i just wanna put my fist through a wall!

Tara- id say you must of already surged in the past few days you were gettibg darker opks good luck babe! I am going to check out that website you reffered phat to i to have issues turning things over & i find myself doubting idk if its just cus of this ttc and whats gone on the last few years but i have to learn to try not to place blame.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Shay, you make me smile.

Took another opk today...seems lighter than yesterday's. Posting past 4 days of opks. Last night during sex...I felt very dry down there. Dh could barely get in at first. Really thinking that I already O'd. Read that EWCM is almost non existent have the O. Tell me what you think about my tests. We had sex on monday, skipped tuesday cause I was so tired and so bloated that I was afraid dh's penis would pop me like a balloon, had sex last night and hopefully tonite if dh will wake up when I get in bed. Probably too late if already O'd but just covering my butt

Goodnite everybodY!!!

+ opk this morning.

11 years ago

Way to go Phat!!

Didnt get many positive reviews on opks. Going to make a note of possible ovulation day and keep taking opks. The reason I think it is one is because with PC once your LH rises, it's stays elevated. Mine dropped. But I'll keep one line eye open. lol (cheesy I know )

i got a positive opk bang on time im a 28 day cylce and ov on day 14 ( sorry didnt mean to rub it in anyone faces ) im juts happy knowing that i am ov
i feel really good about this month i feel this IS our month

User Image

11 years ago

You're not rubbing it in hun! I'm happy for you!! Praying it's your month too!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo