Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5891 - 5900 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

They say it doesnt change OV date but I think it does. However cause you took it so early, your egg wasnt very mature to begin with and even with the clomid, will still take time to mature the egg completely. I'm sure you will OV, the egg just isnt ready yet.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I don't know Tara it's cd 16 and last cycle I ovulated cd 17. It seems like if I took it earlier I would ovulate either the same time or before not later. I'm so confused. :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

How's your cervix?

Hi everyone. I was hoping I'd be posting with better news. Either my 10dpo faint bfp was from the left over trigger or I had another CP. Either way, I'm so upset right now. I took a test FRER today and it is stark white. Yesterday, I had a faint line (that got darker when it dried) and today nothing. It may show something once it dries tomorrow, but it is still lighter than yesterday. So much for my Thanksgiving BFP. Unless a miracle happens and I get BFP after 11DPO. At this point, I may not even test again until AF is late. Tired of wasting tests...

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am new to all of this community forum thingy and I am glad that I am not the only one going through this! Hubby and I have been ttc for 4 months with bfn and I am so depressed and frustrated! I was using the opk's from either the dollar store or the FirstResponse kits but we could never actually tell if we saw the 2 lines or not, so this cycle I used the Clear Blue advanced digital sticks and the second day I tried it I got a smiley face so we started tryiing. I am now 7 dpo and "think" I am having symptoms although I am pretty sure it's wishful thinking! I keep looking at the calendar to see how many days I have left before af shows up or if I get to take a test. Seriously getting on my own nerves with all this obsessing!

10 years ago

@holly- I'm praying it was just the trigger. When is AF due?

@ddouglas- hi hun! Hopefully since you caught your lh surge you'll get a beautiful BFP this cycle. I know 4 months feels like forever and it's so frustrating. What sort of symptoms are you having?

AFM- I'm frustrated as well...doing an online facebook Jamberry nail party for Black Friday deals and only 2 people have joined. Blah! Was going to use profits for my acupuncture sessions. Anyone needing some unique Christmas gift ideas for the ladies in your life?
www.nailpassion.jamberrynails.net

I'm patiently waiting OV. Havent bothered with opks yet cause cervix is tight as a drum. But we are having plenty of bding so we're covered in case. Had the prayer team at church pray for us today too. It was awesome! Gave me a boost! Love you ladies!

10 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Hi all! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

@Holly, please don't despair. I know that it's tough but you have to have a little faith in God and in your body. I will be praying for you and I hope that you do get a BFP this week.

@Waiting, I think that God will provide for your acupuncture sessions! I know you are a woman of faith and he will listen to your prayers.

@MrsCarper. Congratulations on your nuptials and I do hope your bumpy road ends soon.

@Athena, I hope your opk turns positive soon!

AFM, I got a positive OPK today but my temperature went up -not down. Does that make any sense? I just started charting my temp so I'm a bit lost. Arghhh so confused. We did get some BD in today but it was a crazy weekend for us so I wonder if we missed our chance.

To the rest of the ladies, sending prayers and best wishes for lots of baby dust from a very chilly New York!

User Imagehttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/good_luck.gifhttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

10 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle I was having cramps yesterday and was hoping it was implantation cramps but no spotting. I'm exhausted but I always am and they say vivid dreams is also a positive sign and boy did I have one last night! I am so emotional and am waiting for another disappointment. We have an appointment with my doctor next month and she said they can do a sperm count there which I am so scared about because my hubby sits on a motorcycle for just about his entire 10 hr shift and they say that the exhaust can reduce his sperm production and sitting on top of a hot motor will also affect his sperm. I broke down into tears reading everyone's post because even though I feel like I am the only woman in the world going through this, I realize that I am not and some of you ladies have gone through more. I pray that we all have BFP this time around!

10 years ago

@praying- no worries on your bbt drop. The day of an lh surge your temp will likely drop then rise after ovulation.

@ddouglas- remember though love...sperm are replenishable :).

Tara it is very high kind of medium lots of ewcm, starting to open so I guess I'm getting close.

Holly I'm praying you get your bfp by the end of the week.

Ddouglas fxed for you. If you don't get a bfp you should consider temping. We've been trying for 16 months and I started temping in February and it has been a life saver with knowing exactly when I ovulated. And when I wasn't ovulating since I have pcos.

Praying thank you. Fxed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo