Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8871 - 8880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lisserb - probably not. People have had these be + at like 4mIU or 7 (can't remember what I read). I'll just keep taking these. I think I still have 7 of them. I have some Wondfo's I may take after my period is due. Since I saw the line during the time limit I'm sure it's +. I may ask for blood hCG Monday & Wednesday since AF is due Monday.

8 years ago

And thank you!

I'm definitely not giving FRER another dime.

8 years ago

@Phat AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I dont know what to say other than to scream!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
I didnt even see your post on my facebook til I just now looked. It was hiding in my notifications behind your dessert pictures!

Happy Thanksgiving My Crazy Family!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, Tara! I so hope your bfp is right behind mine. Are you 7dpo today?

8 years ago

6dpo today Nothing much to report. Just sore nipples, dizzyness and cramping. But due to higher progesterone plus suppositories...I've overloaded with progesterone!

Our family is celebrating Thanksgiving on Friday this year. My sister has to work thanksgiving so we're pushing it back a day. We've done it a lot over the years. So my mom and I have been busy preparing everything today. So excited for some turkey and dressing!!!!
AND right now...I have 2 Minny's Chocolate Pies in my oven sans her special ingredient for Miss Hilly's special pie . If you havent seen The Help...rent it! lol!

What a great day!! I'm so stuffed I can't move! I hope y'all have had a great Thanksgiving :-) and Tara I hope you enjoy yours, those pies sound awesome!! Had such a good time with all the family, I'm very thankful for these times that I get to see all the family in one place. And I'm very thankful & blessed to have all of you & wanted to tell y'all that! Have a good nights sleep in those full bellies!!

8 years ago

The line is stil there today & a little darker at the same time compared to yesterday's! I took a couple of Wondfo's and they have superrrrrr light lines, too.

8 years ago

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

@jace- I'm so happy you had a great thanksgiving!

My Thanksgiving was great today. Lots of laughing which is always a plus. However, I am sooooooooo full!! I didnt feel too bad after dinner but the pie did me in . My sister and I found ourselves on all fours in the kitchen, letting our full bellies hang. It was the only thing that kept us from exploding lol!
She actually brought a bottle wine hoping we could enjoy a glass after dinner. I was happy that we were too full for it so I didnt have to awkwardly find a reason to turn it down. lol.
The only downside of the day...apparently mascara is very susceptible to high heat!!! I opened the oven to rotate the turkey and my face was too close to the oven. Besides my face getting toasted...my mascara heated super fast and instantly curled my eye lashes! At first I freaked out thinking my eyelashes burnt off! I ran to the bathroom in pain and looked in the mirror. If it werent for the pain from the heat, I'd be very impressed by the beautiful curl it gave to my eyelashes!!! Looked like falsies!!
BUT...I am so happy to be home and on my couch in cozy pajamas. I'm exhausted. I was extra tired today and everyone thought something was wrong with me. Not much going on. 7dpo...off/on sore nipples and lots of cramps and sharp pains today. Come on nausea!!!! lol!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo