Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9451 - 9460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank You Ladies for welcoming me and the kind words
.Very much appreciated and yes iam hoping for a lil wonder we have been trying for two cycles now again but iam trying to not get my hopes up too much so it wont be so sad if it wont happen this cycle but im emotional anyways welcome to the Taurus life ...Have a great evening and the Best of luck to everybody here !!! NIce to be here I keep my fingers crossed for all of us.!

8 years ago

Welcome Lauren Im with you there Im a stubborn bull as well lol, but no where near as my stubborn scorpion partner
Xoxo, sometimes no symptoms certainly seems to be a good sign recently with a few mums saying they were out this cycle and turned out they were expecting same goes for you phat
How is everyone else doing, Astrid, Waiting, Ania, 2Frsty????? to all, nearly the weekend ladies whoop whoop -x-x-x-x-

8 years ago

hello everyone!

I am doing good, no News, waiting for the paperwork for the insurance.

Wish you all a great day and a wonderful week-end!

User Image

8 years ago

hihi @ Pink ...and thx
just wishing everybody a wonderful Day ...iam 7 dpo today and I woke up just mad even tho the sun is shining outside lol idk not saying its a sign but iam very moody since two days and I mean very...happy tww to all ...im off to work ugh

8 years ago

I think today is 8dpo, and I started testing 2 days ago. Yay, craziness!

8 years ago

Good luck Phat , any more signs Lauren???

8 years ago

Good luck Phat!!!

8 years ago

Hello Beautiful Ladies
I hope the weekend was a great one for all of us beside the wait ...
I don't really have signs at the moment @ pink
or maybe I do its just so hard to tell if its for real or my mind playing tricks on me OnceAagain because I swore I was pregnant last month and it turned out I wasn't so I try to logically explain everything I spot at the moment during this tww.
But I been breaking out more than normal and iam really really emotional more than usual anyways i cied at the movies during a random scene today where a woman was pregnant i saw it with with my Man he took me out earlier today but he was so cute he just reached out and held my hand during the entire movie :-)
I will try my very very Best not to test until iam 12 Dpo which will be in three days feeling like forever ...
How are you feeling Pink?
Anybody got a more promising symptoms or even a BfP yet ??? fingers crossed and Good Night Ladies !!!

8 years ago

Ps: I hope you get your BFP @ PhatGurl keep us updated !!!

8 years ago

Lauren - I hope your BFP is right around the corner!

AFM, my boobs have been sore for days, especially right when I take off my bra, my uterus has been unusually crampy for this part of my cycle, and I've been nauseated off and on. I've had quite a bit of work stress which could contribute to my nausea. I'm not 100% sure on my O date as I decided to try right about when I might O and didn't record all my temps prior to that date, so I'm not sure about timing. Fertility Friend estimayes I'm 6dpo. I say 10dpo. We only BD'd twice, a couple of nights before I think I O'd and the morning after I think I O'd. My tests are shadowy, but there's nothing to jump up and down about. It's my first unmedicated cycle in a while, and I don't know how that might affect how I feel & my symptoms. I had a significant temp shift 2 days ago. BUT I don't always take it at the same time, and I've been kind of restless the last few days. Time will tell!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo