Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara- you are right though sweetie: family is really important and you and your sister will reconcile I'm certain. It's important for you to vent. And we are here for you, we're your friends. :-) You'll be kinda close to me on vacation- I'm in NC- wish we could meet. Let this vacation be a real vacation for you- relax and enjoy yourself and your time. A lot of times I find when I make an effort to just forget about all the things weighing on me for even a small amount of time- I feel sooo much better and can even think more clearly afterwards.
I'm praying for you and your sister. And that God intervene and make things right. I often think about what you always tell us ladies: our God is more powerful than anything we are facing! <3

User Image

11 years ago

IT WAS A MISCOMMUNICATION!!! She read my email wrong. I emailed her and demanded why they were so mad at me! When I told her that I called the mo labor board she thought I was trying to report her or something. LOL. I told her I had to call them to ask if we were required to pay the unemployment tax and in the process found out about the minimum wage issue. She thought I was just wrapped around money and didnt care about the kid. She knows me better than that. I wanted to get paid fairly but I wanted to get the money/tax issue out of the way so I could enjoy babysitting! I feel better but I hope she reads my message back to her explaining what she misinterpreted. I'm still ticked at her Dh for talking to me that way but I wont tell her that. lol. Keep praying girls! At least I can go to bed without crying..

Back to TTC subject lol- Af still going. Been rather light surprisingly which makes me wonder if she's going to blow like mount st helens over weekend! Ugh. Because I know all the delicious sugary fattening food that will be at the reunion, I've made 'healthier' pudding, packed tons of fruit and veggies with homemade hummus , packed my metamucil &cinnamon pills, and chocolate oatmeal for breakfast. I WILL SUCCEED AND NOT GAIN WEIGHT THIS WEEKEND!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Morning ladies. Couldnt sleep last night so I'm exhausted this morning and my back hurts. Sister emailed me back, she's acting like everything is fine but hasnt apologized...I more want an apology from her dh. She said he was just 'coming to her rescue', like dh does for me. I'm sorry but dh doesnt text her rude things and make her cry when her and I are fighting. He supports me indoors but keeps his mouth shut so not to cause more trouble. All I want is, "we're sorry we yelled at you, we were wrong." And I have a feeling..I wont get it. Oh and we get to drive thru Issac on our way to TN! What will cheer me up....seeing a tornado! Or maybe just a funnel cloud. lol

I do have family in North Carolina. Dh's family owns a tobacco farm (I'd like to burn it to the ground!) To bad the reunion isnt out there this time. I'd swing by for coffee, or maybe some fertilitea! LOL

@Tara I completely relate to what your talking about in regards to wanting and feeling entitled to an apology but this is what I have learned.. it doesn't matter if they apologize or not as long as YOU have done the right thing, attempted to make things better, forgiven the wrong-doers, and put your faith in God to repair THEIR hearts and allow yours to still be good and pure.

DH's sister (before we got married) made this big scene at his cousin's HS graduation because my hubby "took her seat". We were all at his aunt's house and I tried to save a seat for him on the couch next to me but his sister and friend decided to sit next to me. Then decided they both needed to go to the bathroom together so DH sat next to me. She came out and started going hard on him saying that he's disrespectful and doesn't know how to treat women when I spoke up and said "I was saving the seat for him in the first place and you don't own the couch" she proceeded to call me all kinds of hoes, sluts, dumb Mexican B****, skanks, and whores. Prior to getting to the apt she attempted to cut me off on the freeway while we were all caravaning (WHILE she was pregnant) and I didn't let her. DH and I were laughing because we thought she was messing around with us.. When my phone rings and she says "Tell Tina no ones trying to cut her off!!!!" Baaaahahahaha sometimes... and this is from my experience. When you are doing positive things and striving to be better, satan uses the people that matter to us the most. From the minute I met her I tried to be cool with her, encouraged DH to invite her over to our apt so he could be closer to her and stood up for her when she wanted DH to drive to her house to lend her some cooking oil (DH never went I did!).

When you try to do good, JUST like Jesus did, you kinda of expect praise and appreciation. And there is nothing wrong with that but when it doesn't come our way we have to remind ourselves that even when ALL the odds and people were against Jesus He continued to work miracles and do good.

When we all (DH, his sister, etc.) came back from the graduation I got notice of a job opening with LA County that she would qualify for BEFORE the test opened and she didn't want it. (Sidenote: She pretty much just wants to live off welfare for the rest of her life) When she tried to "tatle tale" on DH to her dad (talking about a grown ass 27 year old) and he called Daniel trying to "put him in his place" DH told his step-dad about the application and how she would not take it from me even after what happened at the graduation. So her dad told her to come get the app from me. Surprisingly (sarcasm) she didn't want to get out of her car to get the application she wanted someone to walk it to her car. Told DH NO WAY and that she can drive into our parking and we will give it to her. I forgot it was in the apt (sidenote: Told DH that she was not allowed in the house until she APOLOGIZED to me for what she did, something she told DH she was going to do anyway on "her time") As I went to the apt to look for the application she got out of the car and proceeded to follow me up the stairs. DH told her about 10 times that she could not come in until she apologized to me. As I'm looking for the app I hear arguing at the door and its DH and his sister. I walk out of the room to see the door closing in her face, her put her hand on the door, walk into my house, and sit down on a chair. All the while looking like a spoiled 5 year old brat!

I know this is getting long so I'm going to wrap it up.. Needless to say she never apologized and because of her history with DH and situations that happened even after all that.. we're no longer in contact with his sis, her new born son, his mom or his step dad. All because I wanted an apology.

I know this is just us and we've tried to patch things up but some people just like to hate. And those are the people that we need to pray for the most.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

You know what I hate? I hate AF!

:-)

11 years ago

wont be no baby for us this month O day was today and well we didnt catch it i said to dh today was o day and if we want a baby we better and he was like " well.... i wanna be in a new job before we have baby " my heart sunk at well he then said " dont get me wrong i would love a baby now i would be ecstatic but i dont think the time is right " he just wants to be in new job and enjoy where as atm he stressed out tried and snappy .
also his cousin has just told us she is 8weeks preg i am so happy to have a baby on his side of the family as its been 5yrs since last baby but a little bit of me is thinking whens it mind turn sometimes i feel like babys is being rubbed in my face as if to say " ha look at this bundle of joy but u cant have it "

im having alot of trouble sleeping atm and no matter how hard i try the only thing on my mind is babys and being pregnant.

my heart is breaking is so many ways

User Image

11 years ago

i take it back we are still in the race lol

User Image

11 years ago

That was a quick turnaround lammy! Haha.

@phat- i'm sorry sweetie! I agree 100%! I'm in a hotel room with dh (sleeping next to me as we speak) and i cant do anything. So aggravating! The closest i've gotten to sex during his family reunion is his over sexed 14 yr old cousin that wont quit staring at my boobs! Ahhh! It's so gross! Oh and on top of my nipples being so sore, i caught my r nipple on the metal part of bathroom door knob and cut it! Feels like a mouse bit it (awkward description i know! Fyi- never have had rodent bite my nipple) rofl! Btw... After i told my sis that i dont understand how i hurt her feelings, she hasnt talked to me since. That was this morning. I want to scream! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I received my bfp this morning at 12 dpo, and the 2 ww these last few months has driven me insane! I seemingly had nausea and fatigue, odd sensations in my tummy and ovary twinges, etc. This month was different though. This month I just didn't get my hopes up and relaxed. Easier said than done, I know. I was getting discouraged as I had zero symptoms. It started whenI became ill. This is odd because I never get sick. Ever. At 8dpo, I developed a sore tonsil. That night, I had chills, body ache and a mild fever. My sons were sick as well, so I didn't connect it as a possible symptom. Same at day 9. Day 10, I developed a horrible sinus headache and I was hungry. Not just hungry. HUNGRY. My stomach feels like there is a tiny firefighter spraying my insides with stomach acid. It doesn't hurt; it just feels like warm waves sporadically. We went out last night, and I forgot my bug spray. Mosquitoes eat me alive. I came home without a bite. There has been very little nausea, just small bouts of it here and there which I wrote off as symptom hunting. Also, I've been having hot flashes. Suddenly, my face will just flush and my husband will ask if I'm warm. I've been drinking lots of water. With my last two pregnancies, we conceived the first month we tried. I assumed it would be that easy this time, and I was wrong. We're 35, and it just took a bit longer. I don't take my temp. I use various ovulation trackers on my iPad. I'm sorry if this is a bit of a ramble, but I trolled A LOT during my 2 week waits. Good luck everybody. I hope this helps.

11 years ago

so now its the 2ww i dont like this bit lol

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo