Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6111 - 6120 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I am TOTALLY wrestling with myself.. It's hard to push into my mind that I COULD be pregnant, because what if I'm not?!? That's so emotionally difficult for something that I want pretty badly!!! So I've been telling myself.. I'm not pregnant.. but.. I get these weird... cramps, and other symptoms and I'm like.. I HAVE TO BE PREGNANT. but... I took a test yesterday (today I am 11 dpi) and it came out negative.. I was quite bummed but.. I HAVE symptoms of SOMETHING! I feel like I at times am just making up these things to MAKE myself believe I'm having a baby but in reality, I HAVE NO CLUE!! the waiting game sucks!!!!
I'm in this with ya!

10 years ago

Tara - I miss Shay!

Lady - welcome! We all know how you feel.

10 years ago

Tara - I gave the baby her hug from you. She is so irritable & moody from the dexamethasone, but she was happy for the hug & asked where you were.

10 years ago

So I have one child already from a previous relationship. She's 5. My husband and I got married a year ago and I had the IUD/Mirena in. well we decided we wanted to try for another baby. I've had my IUD/Mirena out since Nov 2013 and I keep getting my hopes up about getting preggo but I also know that with having the mirena I could be waiting up to 6 months for my body to even get back to normal. However, I don't even know what normal periods are. Mine have always been 3 months apart. and while having the mirena I didn't have AF at all. I almost had it in for the entire 5 years. Bled shortly after that for about 4 days (seemed like a normal AF) and then around dec. 17 started bleeding very litte (only when I wiped) and wasn't enough to wear a tampon or pad. and that only last until mid-day the 18th then stopped and I haven't had any bleeding since then. I tested the last time on the 23rd of dec and it was negative but lately I've been feeling really weird. I get a pulling sensation in my belly and occational breast tenderness, gas, and major fatigue even when im not doing anything at all., and my left boob has grown like 3 sizes......Im going crazy I swear it!!!

10 years ago

Foltzy - if you have that many symptoms you should test. Good luck!

10 years ago

Well, we all seem to be pulling out of our funk. I think the baby is in the clear now.

How is everyone?

Everybody on different boards now or just taking breaks?

10 years ago

Daily, and it seems all my symptoms have non pregnancy possible explanations...gastric issues? im taking iron. Stuffy nose? I think I had a little cold. But then I just want to keep hoping it IS a baby. Im loosing my mind

10 years ago

I'm checking in daily but not much to offer. I havent OV'd yet and I feel like I'm going to vomit. Just got a pillowcase baby shower invite for the end of January!

@foltzy-did you test?

@vintage- where are you in your cycle?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - what's a pillowcase invitation?

My boobs hurt really bad! 10dpo based on symptoms around O time

10 years ago

I've been checking got a positive opk on a dollar tree test yesterday, but the babi test was still way negative, just took a babi and it was positive though it's getting voted negative for some reason.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo