Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6451 - 6460 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Okay, now I think I'm out. This cramping feels pre menstrual. Uugghhh
I'm not even testing anymore. Just gonna wait and see if AF comes.

User Image

10 years ago

Baby magic - I'll hold out hope for you.

10 years ago

Coupons.com has $3 off EPT coupons.

10 years ago

Baby magic - good luck to you and I hope this is your month.

Waiting - I almost forgot about this; I had an HSG test this cycle and got my bfp.... I am living proof that you are extra fertile after that test. Have they mentioned doing an HSG on you before they do all the treatments? Maybe you can suggest one?

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
Aww, Tara - I hope you are feeling ok and the sicky feeling has passed.
Baby Magic - I'm sorry you didn't get your BFP yet. Did you test yet today or did AF show? Fingers are crossed for you!
PhatGurl - I've not heard of that store anywhere around me. :( But I did make a trip to Motherhood (a maternity clothing store) this weekend and got another nursing bra. They just go by small/med/large. I got a large because my boobs have gotten out of control. Before I got pregnant I was a 34 B - almost C. Now, I don't even know what they are but they are large.
Doctor's appointment on Friday went well. Babies are right on track! Baby girl is 2lbs 2oz and baby boy is 2lbs 3oz! They are healthy and happy. AND very active!!! Lots of kicks and craziness going on in there! My ribs are taking a beating. aNd this morning I sneezed and felt a pop in my ribs now I'm in a lot of pain. :( I really can't wait till they are born! I get to schedule their date at my next appointment on the 6th. Yay!!
Last trimester - ladies I am so excited. I can't wait for this to be over! Honestly this twin pregnancy is no joke. I was pregnant 13 yrs ago with my daughter and that was such a breeze! No issues, no complications, I wasn't uncomfortable till the very very end. THis pregnancy is waaayy different. I am so grateful to have these two little pumpkins but carrying them is definitely a task. Somedays I feel like my sanity will be lost.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies for the support. AF still hasn't arrived. Today is the day so maybe later it'll start. I haven't tested since Saturday morning. My temp has been up since O. It was still up on Saturday at 98.81, then dropped to 98.34 on Sunday, then 97.7 this morning. Since my temp has been dropping and I've had cramps that feel pre-menstrual, I decided to save the tests I have left for the next time. Hopefully AF comes as usual.

Kris, that's wonderful that everything is working out. I hope it gets a little better for you carrying the babies.

Tara, hope you are feeling better today.

Memphrika, hope you're enjoying the mountains :)

Hey Phat, hope all is going great for you too. How are you?

To all the other ladies, hope you enjoyed your weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

Kris - the babies sound like they are wrecking havoc on your uterus! I remember how uncomfortable I was with just one!

Phat - I'm with baby magic, how are you doing?

Baby magic - has AF showed? I am holding out hope. If she still hasn't shown by Wednesday are you testing again?

So my BBS hurt incredibly bad. They are much more full and heavy. DH giant complaining though! I'm definitely going to look into some nice bras in the coming weeks. I still haven't become nauseous so I'm counting myself lucky on that note. My RE called today with a scheduled ultrasound appointment for next Monday the 3rd so I'm excited and nervous about that. I can't help but to replay my 3 most recent pregnancies that ended with loses. I'm reviewing symptoms and comparing everything. I felt really pregnant with my pregnancythat made it to 12 weeks and I was even beginning to feel my uterus above my pubic bone and when I went in for my scan they told me the baby quit growing at 7 weeks. I'm so nervous for a repeat of that situation that its difficult to even get excited. DH wants to start buying car seats and baby swings and screaming "were pregnant!" From the rooftops but I have to keep telling him we still have 6 weeks to go before we can do that. I just wish I could calm down. I'll only be 6 weeks give or take a day or two at my scan so I'm not sure we will even be able to see the heartbeat at all and that will just cause me more stress. Rant over. You see what I'm dealing with? Lol. Lord help me keep my sanity over the next month or two.

10 years ago

Sorry about the typos... I'm on a phone. :/

10 years ago

Memphrika, It's nice that you aren't having morning sickness. Hopefully you'll escape that symptom throughout your pregnancy. I'll encourage you to try to calm down a little, but I know how you feel. It's easier said than done. Just try to focus on doing everything possible not to risk anything. I'm praying that you have a this time around.

For me, I spotted last night, then AF showed up early this morning, YAHHHH!!! I've never been so happy to see the arrive, lol. At least I know that my cycle has started again .

And here I am, once again for the ride on this TTC journey. I need all the that I can get ladies!

User Image

10 years ago

Memphrika - yes these babies are definitely taking over my body! But whatever it takes to make them happy and healthy! Just two more months I need to tough it out! Pray for my sanity!
I completely understand your worry. I went thru that in the beginning with this pregnancy because my last ended in a D&C because I had a blighted ovum. I was crushed. I was so worried when I went in for the first appointment. Then when I saw there were 2 I was worried for a while everytime I went in afraid to see that one didn't make it. I think the worry finally went away around 12 wks when I saw they were resembling little babies instead of beans. :) I also bought one of those fetal dopplers on line and checked for their heartbeats religiously. I still use it from time to time. But it helped ease some worry in between doctor's appointments.
Baby Magic, I've got my fingers crossed for you. If not this cycle, then give it all you got next cycle! Just have fun with the acts of "making" the baby. Lol, I miss it!!! My hubby jokes how he was in his glory during that time. He could get anything out of me, hahahahaha. Now he's getting deprived. I'm still in the mood at times, but hefting my big body on top of him just isn't sexy, lol. And now he's on 3rd shift so it makes it hard to coordinate our love life. Oh well.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo