Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8611 - 8620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks girls! I don't know if it was having to go a month without sex ow what, but I feel like I did before Jace!! We always had a very active sex life, then after Jace I just had no energy & no desire for anything. I really did worry about it for a long time. Even when we did do it I usually only did because I knew he needed it.. I know that sounds horrible. Not that it 2snt great - I'd always enjoy it while in the moment, just ñever really felt like starting. I never thought that part would changed aft kids, I knew it'd be harder finding the time, but I HATE that I had lost my drive.. but since I've got the green light this time around I've took advantage of every nap Jace takes & have sent him to mom's or my sisters everyday!!!! I really hope my drive stays up! At 29 I didn't think I'd lose that already! Hell I didn't think it was possible to ever lose it!!!!

@2Frsty - I'm glad they've at least finally come to a diagnosis so that he can get the right kind & right amount of therapy to help him best. I know that's a word that no one wants to hear, but with everything I've been through, I truly believe that God had a specific reason & plan for every single that happens in our lives. With the appropriate therapy & good doctors & a mommy that loves him & works with him as much as you do I have no doubt that he will thrive!! That really means a lot.

8 years ago

Jessica - awesome news!

8 years ago

AF showed today - a day early & unexpected since I'm using progesterone cream. :(

8 years ago

2frsty I think we may have met on here before. But if not nice to meet you too. And I'm glad you've gotten a diagnosis for your son. I used to work at a preschool that had an early intervention program for special needs children to help with their social skills, it's something that is very close to my heart. I hope the new regiment gives some progress.

Jaces mama- I know what you mean, my sex drive comes and goes but I've found that when I feel stressed my sex drive is lower, but I started meditating a few weeks ago and my sex drive is back up.

Phat that stinks, I was hoping you'd get a bfp.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Sorry phat I was sooo hopeful for you this time around! !

Athena - I really need to look into medîatation or yoga or anything to help with stress! I'm the type that mostly stews on the inside & I know that holding it all in makes my stress level through the roof & in turn taking away my urge to do anything!

8 years ago

Jaces mama I have an app called stop breathe and think. It is guided meditations and it helps a lot. At least for me.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Jessica I'm glad you're back to ttc! :) I found yoga helps a lot for stress, during ttc and during pregnancy.

for everyone! Dani TTC in my 20s for baby #1

8 years ago

I'm at the doc now waiting to be called back for a blood draw to check my hCG level & have a follow-up appt here in 2 days to have it re-drawn if necessary as well as discuss my fertility. I really should have done all of this before we started TTC considering my age.

8 years ago

I had this dream last night that seemed soooo real.. like I woke up & believed it til I looked around. I woke up in a hospital & they brought me 2 newborn babies, beautiful twins (boy & girl) & they were mine!! Dr said I had given birth the morning before & passed out .. they hadn't notified anyone in the family. Most of the time while I'm dreaming I know its a dream & can control a lot of what I do, but this one was SO realistic .. always wanted twins when I was younger :)

8 years ago

Okay, a lot has happened on here and it only lets me go back so far so I am trying to respond as best I can.

2Frsty, I am glad you finally gt answers and I pray that now he can start progressing :-) Both of my nephews have been diagnosed with ADHD and sadly they are age 5 and 9. Be suspected it with the older one but of course you never ever want to believe it or accept it. When she took the older one and they agreed to start him on the lowest dose possible I cried and cried and cried. I made her get other opinions and everything. My sister is literally like my soul mate, I don't think there is a single decision we make without discussing it with each other! Lol so if I sound like these are my kids, that is why. Anyways, she works for a doctor so needless to say she trusted what she said although we did get other opinions and they all said to "give it a try". We did, he is a totally different kid. I hate it. Hate it. Hate it. He only takes it on days he goes to school but he has lost so much weight that he weighs less than the 5 year old. They did change it and we are trying another but she did tell us that if he does not gain weight she will have to take him off of all the meds. Now the 5 year old, the insurance company made her 5 different opinions and three monthly follow ups to check how he was. So far so good with him, again he only gets it on days he goes to school. I was so against it, I felt doctors just wanted an easy diagnosis. I thought there was no way in hell that my little boys needed to be put on meds for this. :-(

Athena, hi honey!!!! Good Luck :-)

Jessica, when did you ovulate? I ovulated Friday. We almost missed it! I have been so busy at work and dealing with tile crews that I totally forgot about it and Thursday I was peeing and thought "Holy cow, I haven't even checked my ov calendar!" So I looked and pink flowers popped up meaning it is GO TIME! Lol. However he was headed to the deer lease and I had planned on staying home so I went ahead and took a test Thursday and it was almost positive so I knew I was going to ovulate Friday so needless to say I packed up and went to the deer lease! :-) I find doing cardio increases my sex drive. We already have a very active sex life, very.. There are days I have no desire to even touch him so I go work out! Changes everything! I am so glad to hear you are doing better and I pray it happens again soon for you! I would do anything to have Boy/Girl twins!!!!!

Phat, that sucks AF showed. Have you had any fertility testing done?

If I missed anyone I am sorry and will catch up again shortly!!!

Tara Tara Tara where are you??????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo