Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7491 - 7500 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I do have a pic on my phone but no idea how to share it! I have told my close family and friends, but most ppl don't know yet. I'm so excited to announce!! :)

9 years ago

You can share it by using the photobucket app and copying the image url. If it's too much trouble to, no biggie, I just love seeing everyone's little miracles.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

[URL=http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/staggart910/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-09/1C3A596F-B680-4D27-B003-17B7D3306866_zps9iumvwt2.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

9 years ago

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
They need a happy tear emoji!!!

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/1CF07A46-57AE-4797-A3E4-9A372C0CB764_zpswoyhz69h.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Hi!! I'm new to this, my fiance and I are ttc our first and in the tww, 6dpo, and it's driving me NUTS !!! Lol one min I think I'm pregnant, next min I'm trying not to get my hopes up and convincing myself it's just ovulation cramps, maybe I have a cyst this month, and so on, maybe I have PCOS (6 days of positive opk results) more and more excuses. And I if it is AF I just want it to start already!! Cramping/ achyness is getting to me and I've been moody for the past couple days. Ugh!!! I just want to test already!! ���

9 years ago

S.tag- how exciting I'm so happy for you girl !!! :) :)

Kristy- welcome, we're all here driving ourselves crazy lol today I'm 6dpo as well, and I have no more symptoms. Cp went from low firm closed yesterday, to high slightly open and firm lol I wish I'd stop checking!!!!

9 years ago

Morning ladies!
Welcome to the asylum, Kristy! I know exactly how you're feeling! Rest assured that everything up until now, is probably just the side effects of the extra progesterone in your system post-ovulation. Progesterone has a nasty habit of mimicking pregnancy symptoms. Since the egg implants somewhere starting at 6dpo, if your symptoms continue...it's a good sign! Meaning that you may have some hcg kicking in .
As far as PCOS, I am unfortunately part of that statistic. I've seen quite a few women have multiple days of +opks due to a strong surge and not have pcos. Usually with pcos, you'll have +opks throughout your cycle with no OV due to the high LH. Luckily I never had the multiple +opks but I do have the other signs...excess hair growth (enough to feel uncomfortable if I dont keep it removed lol), excess weight in my abdomen that's hard to lose, a few tiny skin tags, and few, if any cycles. If I dont use clomid, I dont OV til around cd 60 (sometimes). How long are your cycles normally?

Good morning ladies!!!!

S.Taggert~ So exciting!!!!! Really truly happy for you!!!! And you know, they say with a steady heartbeat over 140 I think, means a girl...... Just saying lol

Kristy~welcome welcome! We are all a little nuts here!! LOL

Update~ had my annual yesterday and they did a urine test.... negative however she said it wasn't a very sensitive test. She did say my cervix was closed which was a good thing of course. But she said it was still very early and the test absolutely doesn't mean anything. Today I am 9dpo..... so blah. But I did wake up this morning with dubious amounts of wet cm. That is unusual for me at this stage. And I was cramping all yesterday after the appointment and I don't usually cramp after a pap. She said that's a good thing too. But trying to just make it to test day without reading more into everything.

Happy Friday everyone!!

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning!! And thank you all for the warm welcoming!! Lol

Update: Still feeling the same symptoms today and felt my cervix, seems to be higher than yesterday, open, firm and tilted a little further back. Breast feel fuller and bigger today seeing veins more noticeable. Not going to take a opk test today feel like it's just going to get my hopes up. And as for the PCOS I think I might qualify, have a couple skin tags, have facial hair (chin area, runs in my mom's family...and badly) but I have an apt for next Monday with my obgyn and I'll bring it up to her and hopefully she'll give me a BFP!!! (: but like I said trying not to get my hopes up but I just can't stop myself from getting excited! Lol and doesn't help with the fiance rubbing and kissing my belly already and calling "it" little one (: and ): just don't want to be disappointed and don't want to upset the fiance....

Baby dust to us all!!

9 years ago

@kristy- I LOVE it when my dh does that. It make me excited to see him so excited. Granted it sucks when AF shows, but it's sweet in the moment. And one day...your dh will do and get kicked in the face by a baby foot LOL!!! When you go in to the dr on Monday, just mention it. Your dr will either check you over for symptoms or send you for bloodwork to clarify. But if you are having regular cycles, they probably wont be too worried about it.
Signs sound really good hun! My boobs never hurt or got bigger with my m/c's but my nipples were always super sore. Boob changes are good! Is this your first round ttc?

@EB- 14 dpo will be here before you know it. I feel like the 2nd half of the tww is the fastest. Awesome that you have a dr that's supportive. My doctors were never optimistic.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo