Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1781 - 1790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I tested this morning and got a negative! My period isn't due until tomorrow, Sunday at the latest though.

11 years ago

Grrrrrrrr...

Shay - where the hell are you? I miss you!

11 years ago

Hey girls!! Sorry about the getting you Barbie!!

I'm pretty sure I am out. Af is due tomorrow. I'm thinking my LP is too short. 11dpo today and I took that digi that has been haunting me. As expected it flashed those harsh words "NOT PREGNANT" you'd think they'd find a nicer way to tell you! Oh well. Going to stop obsessing. Its driving me to the real nut house

User Image

11 years ago

So I can see a darkening in my OPK's daily, still not as dark as control, but I can see it getting darker. Been Bding since Monday ( cd6) now on cd 9 and have to work tonight so no dancing, but soft cup still there from last night. I love these things! Gonna have to wait for little one to go to sleep tomorrow night before I attack my man lol.
Not as stressed out this time, but havent entered 2ww yet so.....im not crazy yet. OPk darker this am.....gonna do another one tonight after work, about midnight. Trying to catch the surge:). Good luck ladies

User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry Barbie about the getting you. Maybe next month will be your month.

So I am supposed to go get my progesterone level tested to see if I ovulated cause it's cd 21, I called and told them that I am pretty sure I oved yesterday so I didn't think the test would be accurate and she told me to still go wth?!?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Also ladies can you suggest a detox diet plan? I am wanting to take a month off do a cleanse and start fresh. I feel like I should just get my body super ready.

Ready for AF to just start tomorrow because I just feel like an emotional wreck. I have PMDD so I always get super hormonal the day before AF starts. ughhh. Oh well. Super duper excited. Sweet little nephew and niece will be here tomorrow to stay the weekend. My DS is 2 yrs 8 months, Niece is 2 yrs 7 months, and nephew is 15 months. So I will have plenty to do to take my mind off of TTC. Its going to be so much fun! They LOOOOOVVVVE their Aunt Kasey :)

User Image

11 years ago

Well darn! I was hoping to get on here and get some good news . I'm sorry Barbie ! I was for sure that you were. On a brighter note...your 'Mind ya business' comment was hilarious!

I love when there are so many new posts, I have to open a new page cause the recents window wont hold them all. lol:

@Kcordell- The pain you're experiencing could be a few things.
1- it's a symptom. You're having refered pain from your breast to your back or the extra weight from your breast is causing tension in your back.
2- You have a trigger point (knot in your muscle). I get that from time to time. The way our muscles are connected, if I have a trigger point inbetween my spine and shoulder blade, I'll feel pain in my pectoral muscle (boob). The sensitivity on your back points to a trigger point too. You can try using a warm compress on your back and lightly stretching it or having dh LIGHTLY massage it (I stress lightly cause men dont know their own strength). If their is a trigger point, he'll be able to feel it. It will be like a knot or rope of tight muscle that will pop when he runs his fingers over it. Or you can try putting a tennis ball between your back and the wall. Move up/down/side to side...self massage trick.
OR 3- combination of both. You have a trigger point and breast sensitivity. Two different things going on at same time.
Hope this helps :).
I agree the 'NOT PREGNANT' does feel harsh. Could you imagine a Magic 8 Ball HPT!! Pee into the ball and give it a shake!. I'm not sure about detoxes though. Athena may have some input on that! My dh is certified personal trainer. He said if you're looking for a sugar detox try the Paleo detox. If you're looking for a liver detox try Dr Oz's website. He has plenty of info on there.

@enbutler- I live in St louis. Hi MO neighbor!

@wondering- fingers crossed!

I've thought about writing a blog! But to be honest I dont know funny I'd be on my own. You ladies give me a lot to work off of!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, and you'll find this interesting...last night dh and I decided against 'hide the sausage' just incase the dr wanted to do a pelvic exam today. And he had been teasing me ALL evening. Anyways, we get in bed and Dh wanted to cuddle with my head on his chest . So he fell asleep while I listened to his heart beat and watched tv. About 30 minutes later, dh woke up slightly. I moved back to my side of the bed and he rolled over towards me and hugged me. He then starts to shimmy under the covers like he's getting comfy . He then rolls back towards me and wraps his arms around me again, so I hugged back a second time. I moved my hand down to give him a love-pat on his behind. That's when I realize...I have my hand on a buttcrack!!
Me: "Uh, honey.. ..Where are your underwear"?
Dh: *gives me a half asleep grin*
Me: Why are you naked?
I moved my hand to the front and he's as hard as rock.
ME: And why are you hard?
Dh:
Me: Uhhhhh........
Dh: I forgot...you have your dr's appt.
Puts his underwear back on. At this point I'm thinking I get to tease him now. So I put my hand in his underwear and 10 seconds later he's passed out again.
And the best part....He doesnt even remember it!!!!

@Barbie...sorry about !

@Waiting ROFL...that was hilarious.

AFM.. we 'd last night. I checked my calendar and it was 6 days in a row! I really didn't mean to do that. I think I'm going to give him a break tonight. My OPKs are negative today, so since we last night, I should be covered. I also used the softcup last night afterwards. I strategically unwrapped it and placed it on the nightstand, so I could insert it without DH realizing it and guess what...the plastic in the center is so darn noisy! I thought DH was almost asleep and he said..."What was that?" I said "What was what?" Then he's like..."That noise." I said "Oh that." He said..."What are you doing?" I then said putting a softcup in to ensure your swimmers have nowhere to go but up!" It was dark, but I could tell he was shaking his head. I think he thinks I'm crazy with all of my pills, gadgets, and fertility aids. He must love me....

User Image

11 years ago

HAHA!! Holly, if your dh is anything like mine...he'll think you're adorable!! ....ROFL...what was what...that's good!!! ha!

MY BBT thermometer came!!! Woohoo!! Now I get to wake up every morning at the same time and take my temperature. You're right Holly, our husbands have every right to think we're crazy!! Dh gets up at same time everyday... so I think I'll temp when he gets up starting sunday .

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo