Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Lammy - try Band-aids or whatever you call stick-on bandages in the UK. Not joking, dead serious, and see if that helps.

11 years ago

Lammy- If its that bad You can also go buy the cream used when breast feeding it pretty much numbs your nipples. GL babe & no i do not think your your completely crazy cus every month i go through the same exact thing. I hope you feel better soon!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

we call them plasters lol thank you for the tips ladies i will try them

User Image

11 years ago

Evening ladies!! Bleeding has slowed! Thank the Lord!! The heavy bleeding only lasted a couple days. Took my first opk this cycle...completely no LH. So I may skip tomorrow and do it again on thursday. Pray for ovulation ladies!!!! Is it just me or does it feel like everyone's Af but yours seems to be super quick?! Feel like I've gone a month with penis!!! ROFL!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Lammy!

@mariyagirl- We know the pain and frustration honey ! This is my 7th month into the TTC battle. Makes me want to scream! Feels like this af has lasted forever. To the point of letting dh have his way with me blood and all! LOL. The sex dreams are driving me nuts!!

Hugs Shaybabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

i had some very upsetting bad dreams last night when i woke up i was so upset and took me a while to get the images out of my head

other then my nipples im feeling good

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Everyone!

Missed you all the last few days. I have been traveling and finally made it to my destination in Germany. My estimated O is CD 14 and I had to leave DH on CD 9 , but we right before I left so he did make a last minute deposit . I sure hope his swimmers can doggy paddle long enough until I O.

I started charting my temp, CM, and using an OPK and test strips...so far I don't think I received the early O I was hoping for. I have noticed a pinching feeling in my left ovary for the last 2 days. I hope I O tomorrow. If so, we may still be in it (Note: I'm now on CD 11).

that this month is not a complete wash because of my trip...this was really bad timing.

By the way...I found another Android app. OvuView. I started using it and paid $5 for the paid version. Check it out if you can. It is pretty interesting. I like how it easily shows the phases during my cycle, how many days until my next period, when I'm fertile and the estimated day of O...which sadly is in 3 days.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly - good luck to the swimmers!

I took DD to the ENT today, and on the way back she said, "Mommy, do you have a baby in your tummy"? I said, "No, why do you ask"? She said, "Why not? Don't you love babies? I just love babies, so you should have a baby in your tummy!" :(

11 years ago

@phat- Aww, that made me want to cry. Maybe she knows something's coming .

Good luck Holly! Start singing to the swimmers like Dori in Finding Nemo..."just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming swimming!" ROFL!!!

Maybe a day or two left of ...this is the longest AF! Ugh! Poor dh...he came out in the living room after his 'dirrty' shower and said, "you can tell I havent had sex in a while, when I get off in 15 seconds!" I wanted to jump him right then and there! lol! Come on , fly out of town!! I want !!!!!

so every month i swear i have signs but this month nothing nipple are fine now tbh i feel great and have also lost 6lbs in a week so im very happy as i set myself a small baby steps goal to lose 1lb a week and 4lb by the end of sept and ive already lost 6lb only 16lbs to go to reach my 10% loss

User Image

11 years ago

Way to go Lammy!!!!

FYI- W-4 forms suck! lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo