Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Alishakaye -

& Shell

11 years ago

Hey ladies!!! I just had to come on here and share something that just happened!! I got to work and opened my email and there was a message from an old supervisor.. we've always kept in touch and for some reason she ALWAYS contacts me when I'm feeling low or down like she knows that I'm not feeling right!

Here is her message!

"I have been thinking of you lately and hope all is well with you and Daniel. Remember, no problem can stop a great PRAISE so continue your journey with daily prayers and thanksgiving. I know you are not considering a family now but I do feel you are going to be pregnant soon if you donâ??t take precautions :)"

WOOOOOW!!! Tell me Christ isn't ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!! I'm in tears right now! And my is beating like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Mooney - that was so sweet of her, and I hope her feelings become reality for you.

Alishakaye - how are things?

11 years ago

mooneybaby#1, i love things like that. i really hope that her instinct is right.
Alishakaye - so sorry about . she is a cow.

phatgurl - you crackk me up.
i love this thread!!

keep smiling everyone. we will all get soon. we deserve too!

x

11 years ago

@Bowbow right!?! She even told me that she saw me standing in front of a house that is not in CA (DH and I are planning on moving out of state!) with a fence around it and TONS of flowers! And she said it will be a girl and look like me!!!! DH and I also saw a stork a few weeks back after I told him I just wanted a sign or something to show me or tell me that I am prego! Truly a blessing!

11 years ago

Phatgurl, thanks for asking!! It's been a rough one, my hubbys reaction broke my heart all over again!! I know God has a plan for us and we're on his time not our own!!

11 years ago

It official last night we got our BFP! I actually thought I was out this cycle because I was spotting (very very lightly) Wednesday, but wanted to be 100% sure before going out to girls night so I took a HPT. Lone-behold it came back positive to my surprise!
Honestly I can't stop smiling right now...

to all you wonderful ladies! Seriously keep your heads up and ! I can't wait to hear more baby news on here!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

@Samii I'm sooooooooooo happy for you!!! Good thing you checked!! haha

11 years ago

alishakaye - I know it's not a traditional method, but I think you should take a look at the info online about the Instead Cup. It really makes sense to me that it would improve your chances. It's even listed on here when you look at the options you can click that you're using for each cycle. Good luck!

Sammi - that is so incredibly awesome!! Congratulations!!

11 years ago

SAMI!!!! Looks like virgin cocktails for you for the next 9 months! It makes me so happy to see you got your BFP! Smiling from ear to ear know that you're smiling!

AlishaKaye-I know the look your dh had. It is heartbreaking. Like a deflating balloon . You probably feel empty like a deflated balloon too...I do. But exactly as you said...God loves us so much that He specifically created us for this time, not 1000yrs ago or 200yrs in the future, but NOW. You and I and all the girlies on this site were created for this point in time for a certain purpose. And the same goes for our babies. God knows the perfect second when they'll let out their first cry...we just have to trust him . Soon, when we both are holding our newborns, we're going to smile and remember this conversation and say, "Yep...God you were right...this is the perfect time for this perfect angel ".

@Mooney- same goes for you too honey! And the email she sent you gave me chills. In time darling....in time.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo