Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1951 - 1960 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies! Hugs all around. I think we all need one right now.

AFM - I'm approaching the point of meltdown.

I took a several Answer and FRERs for the last couple of days and have been plagued with disappearing or fading test lines. It seems like the lines are lasting longer though. Instead of totally disappearing, they are just fading into real squinters. I almost cried when I watched the nice dark lines (after 2 minutes) begin to fade into the abyss. I just cracked the tests open and there is no color to them.

AF is due Thursday (sorry...had to edit my post...I initially said Monday, but it is due on the 13th), so I am slowly losing hope.

User Image

11 years ago

Hkellerman - good luck!

Holly - don't go loco.

11 years ago

I am really disappointed because I don't think I am now. I can see a line on the frer but I think they are just indents. So I think I am out though I will keep testing. One thing that angers me the most is seeing people that absolutely do not deserve kids with them. Like we were watching this swat show and this lady's house got raided for drugs because she was dealing and the house was one room 200 sq ft no running water and she had a 6 yr old little girl living there. Or I go into walmart and it really irritates me when a child is excited about a toy or something and they aren't being obnoxious or anything, but the parent will get in their face and tell them to shut their mouth or curse at them when it is not necessary ever especially at a small child. Oh and when I worked at a law firm and read some of the cases my boss had it made me sick. I just don't understand why people like that get children to abuse and here my husband and I are, good people, he's a teacher and our choir director at our church oh and is the sound tech. I teach mission friends and do extended session for the younger children in our church that are too old for the nursery. We are actually going to start being the infant-3 yr old sunday school teachers next week. I just don't get it. Sorry for the long rambling post. I'm just sad

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!!! Sorry I have been Mia. I was trying to take it easy with the ttc and relax and just let things happen the way they will. Well I should start Wednesday. Even though I know that it's best to use fmu I couldn't help my self I'm an addict lol. It's the first POAS of any kind I've done this time. Wellllll I have a faint line!!!!! So going to POAS a stick in the AM and see what happens. If pos then I'm getting in to see the doc to get a command paperwork to go with. Omg!!!!! This would be the perfect month since all our family will be over for Auroras 2nd bday party and I have already had it planned out tht her final gift would be a "big sister" shirt not telling hubby till I know for sure in the am since we all know how much of a pain in the butt these tests can be. So fingers crossed ladies. I want to surprise hubby some how tomorrow if we are but have to figure out some way to gag him from telling the fam before the birthday party. Gl to all and baby dust!!!!!

11 years ago

booked hubby in for his test today earliest they can do is 29th Jan my test might have to wait till Jan too as 7days before is a Sunday but can have it on Monday but that Monday is new years eve and doctors close early .

I next ov Xmas eve but won't be as have family staying so won't have to worry in the 2ww so hoping Jan will be New year New baby

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! Let's keep our spirits up! It will happen in due time and we will appreciate our bundles of joy even more for it! In the meantime to keep us going, let's see some s here! Sowell...bring it home girl! .

AFM - I think is on her way . My temps weren't very high this cycle and I ever received the crosshairs to confirm O so my situation was all over the place!

To boot, I had EWCM yesterday an today, which often happens a few days before from what I read. I took a FRER and an IC this morning and I see a faint line on the FRER which is probably the stupid indent. Depending on who you ask, I'm either 9 or 13 DPO, but I would think I would see something by now. [:(]. I will know for sure this week because AF is due Thursday or Friday.

@Lammy, I think my next O is predicted on Dec 25 (CD14) give or take a couple of days, so perhaps we can be test buddies!

User Image

11 years ago

HAPPY MONDAY LADIES!! Chin up everyone! I know having patience is hard but sometimes what we want now, isnt what God wants for us now. He knows the perfect time and even if comes, thank God cause He's the one in control. But know this...He hasnt forgotten us. This desire in our hearts for a child, was put into us by Him . He wont let us down. It was weird, last weekend my pastor said, "I have a feeling that some here are trying to have a baby. Dont give up, God put that desire for a baby in your heart. It WILL happen!" So even if this isnt our cycle. It soon will be .

Anyways...lol...I'm on CD 8 and I finished my Clomid last night! Ya! Havent had any noticeable side effects. Had some pinching on my right side near my ovary, so I'm praying that I dont have a cyst cause that would suck since Clomid can make them worse. Since Clomid can dry up CM and I dont want to pay $15 for Preseed...I'm drinking 8oz of 100% Grapefruit Juice everyday. I've read that it can dramatically increase EWCM! So this cycle I'm using Clomid, Softcups, grapefruit juice, cinnamon, opks, and I'm temping! Never would have thought I'd be doing all of this! EVERYONE!

@athena- I know it sucks. But dont think of it as why is God blessing them and not me. Remember, He loves them just as much as you or I. And He already knows your babies (I knew you before you were in the womb). He's knows the perfect second to breathe pneuma into your baby!

@lammy-That's a long wait to have swimmers tested!

@Novalunar- Hi hun! I'm so sorry for you loss. Unfortunately I know what you're going through. I'm in my 10th month of TTC now and if I get pregnant this cycle...I have a feeling I'm going to be nervous the first trimester. Hoping you get an awesome Christmas present. I'm going to be nuts this christmas...I'll be in my first 2WW in 8 months!

@hkellerman- Hoping tuesday was enough! It only takes ONE o~!!!!

@sowell- Cant wait to get an update!

@holly-

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

BFP!!!!!!!! Took two tests last night. One this morning and one urine test in a doc office today. All bfp! Still waiting on the blood work to come back will call first thing tomorrow. Ten I can schedule my first doc apt. Sooooo excited!!!!!! Sending u all baby dust!!!!!

11 years ago

GONGRATS SOWELL!!!
!

So happy you got your !

User Image

11 years ago

Hey everybody! Hope all is well with everyone. Sending lots of positive thoughts and energy to you all.

I have had a FABULOUS day!!! LOL, I spent the whole morning and afternoon watching movies and eating CHOCOLATE!!!! And now I just finished some research and homework.

Well, everything is a go... Im supposed to be moving next month and I am soooo excited! Sweetie says, if we are supposed to be together, distance will not stop that. So that makes me feel great. I am leaving in peace. And I know that if we are still the one for each other, it will be all good. If not the distance will help us to let each other go. But for now he is supportive and willing to work with me long distance... yaay.

I am a lil scared to be leaving everything and everyone I know... but excited at the same time!!! I think this is going to be awesome for me to breathe and have some personal space to just be me for a while...

who knows, we may get back to baby making soon or on one of my home visits... lol, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder...

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo