Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4081 - 4090 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I know right a this coming from a woman that was on clomid for 10 years to have her 2 kids you would think she would understand :( I was having a bad day as it was . I think mums think they can say what they want to their kids and it won't hurt them
How wrong they are

User Image

10 years ago

My cervix is WIDE OPEN with ewcm! Cant wait to get home and jump dh! Also have my pineapple ready to go!

@lammy- i'm sorry sweetie

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

i totally know what you mean i am becoming obcessed with sypmtoms lol think i am turning into a demic lol also the same as you one min i convince myself i am preggas the next i am like nnaaaa cant be lol even convinced myself i seen a line on a test the other day showed my hubby amd he said i was going mad lol i just want to be pregnant lol

10 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm really bummed out right now.

Had my CD11 U/S and I had one follie on the right. It measured almost 18. However, my uterine lining is very thin! They like you to have lining at 8 and mine is 3.8! Ugh!

My RE prescribed a estrogen shot and the nurse gave it to me in the office. She said hopefully that will help with my lining. They took my blood to run some tests, told me to trigger on Thursday nigh and come in for my IUI on Saturday morning...unless they call me with another plan after my blood work comes back....

Well my blood work came back and showed that my LH is 17, so I am close to O'ining on my own. They told me we have to cancel the IUI and switch to Timed Intercourse.

They had me give myself the HCG trigger this afternoon and told DH and I to BD tonight, tomorrow, and every other day after. I'm going to do that, but the thin lining is stressing me out! I have read that my lining is too thin and that even if I get pregnant I may miscarry. I feel like I can't get a break.

I'm gutted right now. It is hard to BD and be happy when you think it is a futile effort.

User Image

10 years ago

Holly, why does your doctor think your lining is so thin? I'm asking because I'm your age, and I had a miscarriage two months ago and a chemical last month. We've bd every single day, but we were in upstate minnesota and the grocery there didn't have opks. I should be 5-9 dpo now, so I'm too early to get an accurate test, although I test all the time anyway :))
I'm starting to have the same symptoms as the past two months as of yesterday, and while I hope it's another +, I'm very nervous about it.

10 years ago

Hi Mari!

My RE thinks my lining is thin because the ultrasound showed that it is 3.8 on CD 11. She said typically they prefer it is at 8 before when you trigger for your IUI. That means mine is a little less than half of what they would prefer.

I'm hoping that the estrogen trigger she gave me today helps and I have a chance to build up more lining over the next few days, so it is good when it is time for my egg to implant. This is sooooo nerve wracking.

I wish you luck on your BFP. Hope it is right around the corner! By the way...what kinds of HPTs are you taking?

User Image

10 years ago

Funky butt loving!!!!!! I think I just ovulated! I was sitting down to eat dinner and started having painful cramps all across my lower abdomen! It lasted for 15 mins! That was painful! Now I'm fine. According to the ultrasound I was supposed to OV out of both ovaries so I guess that's why it felt like that.

@sazzy- i see something on your test but it's hard to tell if it's an evap or bfp. I dont think you're losing it though lol.

@holly- i hope the estrogen works before OV plus you'll still have a bit of time before implantation to build it up too.

@ mari- i'm sorry honey for your loses honey. Praying for your sticky bean. Are you seeing an RE yet?

Holly- I'm a straight FRER addict. I know they're seriously expensive to be using everyday, but they give me so much satisfaction for some reason!

Waiting- I'm not seeing a RE because this will eventually be my fourth child, and this having problems with it is very new to me. I just need one to stick! I was actually leaning on my husband to get snipped, but then I accidentally got pregnant and we were excited, so we've decided to do it one more time. I actually have one in college, one in high school, and a 9 year old :)

10 years ago

My temp dropped way low today, hoping for a big spike tomorrow ;)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Temp spiked today!!! Starting pineapple again tonight.

Btw- happy 4th of July!

At in laws for fish fry. Been asked 3 times when we'll try having kids! My mil got upset that I 'havent gone off the pill yet'. Lol. Praying the swimmers caught the eggs!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo