Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3521 - 3530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Butterfly have you tested again?

Holly I am stil praying for you. I know you will get your bfp very soon.

Lammy I'm sorry you are having such difficulties but prayer is a very strong thing and just know God will provide.

Pisces I have always wanted twins, but dh says if we have twins we are done. I was a twin but my mom miscarried early and they did an ultrasound to make sure everything passed and there I was.

Afm I am having some spotting. Not sure if I should start the provera but I did get it filled just in case. It's only cd21. Dh and I have been enjoying me not bleeding if ya know what I mean. Lol I can't wait to get back in the ttc game. It's my las week and a half of school. After that I can focus on working out more.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Wow Athena u have the same sort of story as me

When my mum went to have her scan the machine was broken few days later she started to bleed and was told she was miscarrying when she went for scan to make sure everything was gone there I was lol I was a clomid twin

User Image

11 years ago

I have only read what's on this page, I'm out fishing with the hubby today so I'm killing time lol. Went to rally yesterday and it stormed its ass off! I swear I will never go anywhere again on the bike if there is a slight chance for rain. This 30% chance of scattered storms turned in to 2" of rain, hail, and tornado strength winds!!

Anyways, took a Wondfo OPK yesterday around 11am and it was almost positive. Took another today and it was no where near as positive. Used the same urine with a First Response OPK and it was wayyyyy darker than the control line! So I am just not going to use my Wondfos anymore. I'm just glad I had better ones to test with also! I'm happy though, looks like I will have a regular cycle this month instead of the dreaded fluke I had last month!
Also didn't temp this morning cause I was up late at the rally so it wouldn't have mattered much but now I'm thing GEEZE I should've temped!

I will skim through here in a bit and respond!

11 years ago

I started bleeding like af bleeding tonight. I'm wondering if it has to do with the fertilitea. I hadnt drank it for a couple days which I spotted before when I missed a day of drinking it.

11 years ago

@Athena, it could be. I never drank it so I have no experience but UI hear anything that has Vitex in it can have major affects on your cycles.

11 years ago

I'm wondering if it is regulating because I have full blown af now. It's horrible, as bad as it was with the provera. No super sized clots though well yet anyways.

11 years ago

Hopefully it is trying to regulate your cycle!

11 years ago

@athena have they considered doing a DNC? This has been going on for quite some time. Your iron is probably low, get a list of iron rich foods to get you through. Praying for you

@xoxo ok get off that fishing boat and get to

@holly any news?

Where is @butterfly? Girl don't be dropping us information like BFP on the horizon and then run off leaving us hanging. Lol..come on girlfriend!

AFM: started my clomid last night. Read somewhere that side effects are less if you take them at night. DH gave me the speech last night "you know clomid isn't a magic pregnant pill" ....he's still traumatized cuz I cried for two days after our failed IVF. I didn't know about the trigger and the symptoms or that it's shows positive so I had taken a test behind everybody's back and so I thought I was pregnant for 4days before my bloodwork. I cried my eyes out. He didnt know what to do so he's always raining on my parade now by advising me to "be patient"...lol

11 years ago

No Pisces the next step is either Clomid or bc for a few months. I kind of took it upon myself though to go on my bc I had leftover starting last night so I could have a fresh start come vacation. I go back to the dr may 17 to see if everything has been better. She is just baffled by me lol. She said I for sure have pcos. But none of my hormone levels are very high. Just barely over normal. I have good insulin levels which isn't normal for pcos. I personally think my weight is the biggest factor. I have gained a lot over the past few years and so I think that if I get it under control my cycle will go back to normal like it was before we started ttc. I just need to buckle down which my last exam is next week. And the gym is going to become my best friend.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! 13 DPO and BFN!

@piscesgirl229 - thanks for asking for an update. I saw your post and ran to the loo to check for AF before I provided an update. I'm still spotting (but only when I do a CM check - I have some brown or pink CM on my fingers. Nothing heavy enough to to even be seen in my underwear and I'm wearing white on purpose!

Early this morning - I had a temp dip not as low as my coverline though, but during the day it is still higher than normal. I just took at and it is 98.55. Typically, it is around 97.5 around the time of AF and until after I ovulate.

Since tomorrow will be 14 days after I ovulated, perhaps AF will come tomorrow? I normally have a 28 day cycle and today is CD 29 - but it is my first semi-normal cycle since my miscarriage, so maybe this one will be longer. Also, I wonder if the progesterone is delaying AF?

I would think it would come with a vengeance because my period only lasted less than 1-day last time.

If AF does not come tomorrow, I may stop taking the progesterone if I get another BFN. That would make me 14DPO.

What do you guys think? If I'm not pregnant, I'm anxious to move on to the next cycle and try the new protocol my doctor suggested.

Also, I'm thinking about skipping timed intercourse and going straight for IUI. I'll be 42 in a few months and don't want to waste any good eggs.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo