Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2011 - 2020 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

fx means fingers crossed.

I have been sick since I woke up this morning. So much mucus :(. I am supposed to be singing in our Christmas Cantata tomorrow at church so ladies if you could say a little prayer that I kick this crud and wake up ready to sing.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

That sucks Athena...go to the drugstore and grab a nedi-pot and a jug of distilled water! The necklace is so sweet! I asked dh for at least one baby gift for christmas...it's all I can think of that I want. Well he had my gifts mailed to my parents house and since we dont want them to know we're trying...that means that he didnt get me anything 'baby' . Really? It's all I wanted!!! At least a bump tshirt or something!

CD 13 and cm is increasing and becoming more creamy white. Again it's better than nothing. Need to take another shot of grapefruit juice (taking anything from shot glass is more fun ).

Hkellerman- Stay away !

Enbutler- goodluck hun! Watch an episode of Hoarders. That always gets me in the cleaning mood. LOL

Athena- I hear he forced himself in. Told dh I wouldnt be surprised if he was doomsday prepper person and thought he was doing a favor. Let me know if/when AF comes. Feel less than 2wks since you possibly OV.

Kcordell- I would have done the same . Btw- Looks like we're pretty close to cycle buddies!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

My doctor told me to start the provera when I went on monday. She may be putting me on metformin depending on my blood results. My sugar was fine but I had to have my insulin results. She said that can help with ov too. I am on the last day of provera today. I have been so crampy this time. I don't want anything baby related til I am actually pregnant.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Dr wanted to put me on Metformin in the beginning. My blood sugar was fine but my insulin was 20.3!

Having weird vaginal/pubic pains shooting down my leg the past couple days . Anyone ever get this near ovulation?

@athena,your husband is really sweet.

@kcordell thanks for the luck. Unfortunately, he came by after i already left for work. Grr! He's visiting my parents and came by to drop off my laptop. Hope he at least calls.

@waiting, i finally cleaned most of my room, all that's left is to go through my closet, sort the clothes i need to give away and what i'm keeping, and then vacuum and dust. Looks pretty decent right now though, i just plugged in my mp3 player and went to work, i didn't give myself a choice.

AFM: Starting my bcp tomorrow. I always feel a little more rested when i get between 5 and 7 hours of sleep. If i get any more, i get more tired. I got 7 &1/2 hours today and i'm starting to feel a little sleepy. It's okay because tonight is my friday, i always have sundays and mondays off. Yay me!!

11 years ago

I know this is off subject but remember how I said I'd be busy the next couple weeks so I wouldnt have to worry about the TWW..well this is what I'm doing:
Studying for CEUs
Knitting 4 scarves (mom, sis, best friend and her daughter)
PB Max candy bars for BIL
Fruit Cake for MIL
Nut & Seed Chocolate Bark and Paleo cookies for dh
Peppermint Aromatherapy Rice Hot Pack for dad's back
And cake pops for Christmas Eve and Christmas parties.
I'm exhausted and I only have 1/2 of this stuff done!

Just jumping on to say I finally got some super fertile CM!! At least for me :) It is definitely stretchy and CP is HSO!! Woohoo for O! Now I am just waiting for my temp jump!!

User Image

11 years ago

well it looks like AF is on her way, the brown went to pink, and looks like she will be here very soon. GRRRR This is odd to have spotting for 3 days though. Technically due tommorow but I have had 25 day cycles today is 26, so today or tommorow. BOOOOO

11 years ago

yup damn witch got me again!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo