Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6521 - 6530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I love you ladies!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Tara - yea, I love the nail wraps. I love how they stay shiny! Sally Hansen used to have some that I would buy but I haven't been able to find them lately. I love the designs that jamberry has. I can't wait to get them! Lol, yes I coordinated my order. My taste is pretty clear huh! I love Mo Mo's! I had moustaches and bows as part of my baby shower theme since I am having boy and girl.
So exciting you are getting IUI! When is your appointment?

User Image

10 years ago

Tara, I can't wait for you to get your IUI . Have you ever had one before or is this the very first? And thanks for that detailed description. Makes me wanna get busy w/ DH, lol....Okay, well the doc didn't mention monitoring so it's shotgun this cycle. Doc actually gave me two refills and said that I must follow up if I'm not preg with/in the next 2 cycles. I take the last dose of clomid tomorrow.

I'm so nervous. I've been reading up on clomid and have found both exciting news and not so flattering news. It's my first time, so I'm hoping it does the trick. I'm excited, I just hope it doesn't screw up my cycle.

Hi Kris, I'm glad your baby shower was a blast!!! It's a blessing to receive lots of baby items, especially having (2) little ones to care for. I'm sure you'll enjoy everything.

Holly, I hope your get your BFP soon. It'll be perfect if we all get them back to back.

Thanks Phat & Memphrika!

Phat, hope you're okay love.

Memphika, have you shared the news with anyone (friends/family) yet?

Hi Athena! Glad all is well.

User Image

10 years ago

Today went OK & we just have to move forward from here.

No bfp today but not bummed.

Love you all for your support!

10 years ago

Dangit! Tried to post a couple pictures and the website thought they were spam....what the heck! Praying they realize it was a mistake on photobucket's part!!! Say a prayer they dont kick me off!

I contacted the website and explained. Ugh....nothing goes smoothly for me!

Baby magic I was on my 4th round of Clomid when I got my bfp. I didn't ovulate on my own so that's why I was on it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Phat..glad to see you in good spirits.

Athena. I'm sorry you had to use Clomid for that reason. But I'm overjoyed for you and how far you've obviously come. Glad that it worked out for you and that you can now celebrate. Yippie!

Gonna avoid reading anything else about it online and wait to see what happens. I have my CBE OPK ready. I'll be testing am/pm so I can have a better prediction of O this cycle since I'm using clomid.

Tara, are you being a bad girl? LOL

User Image

10 years ago

Not deliberately! lol!
Cutest thing.....Okay, as some of you know, I work 3 jobs...Jamberry, Massage Therapist, and Nanny to my nephew.

When I got home this evening, I had a voicemail from my sister. My nephew was in the background balling his eyes out. He had been crying non stop since I had left, like he lost his best friend in the entire world! She begged me to call her back to calm him down. So we did facetime and the second he saw me, he was clapping and laughing. He was so excited to see me again. It melted my heart. Since I had his attention, I decided to run over some sign language that we worked on earlier in the day. Ask him to show me his nose and his belly and he pointed to both. I then signed some different objects around the house. For everyone, he would find it and make the sign.....fan, light, banana, frog, bed...etc. It was so adorable!!!! Then we ended the call with him blowing me kisses! I love that little boy so much! He makes me feel like I'll be a great mother soon!

Tara - I'm glad your nephew makes you feel so loved. My LO is like that for me.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo