Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9811 - 9820 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Waiting OMM, I am confused about the birth control. Is it to regulate periods, help with weight loss, or both?

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Sunaet - for some women with PCOS, it isn't as simple as cleaning up their diets and exercising. I admin a group of thousands of women on FB who lift weights as their primary exercise, and the women with PCOS have the most struggles, even when eating properly and working out 6 days a week. Each of them has to look for the right combo of macros, calories, and workouts that will work best for her, and it takes some of the women years to find that sweet spot. Some of them have to add cardio every day even though for most women, lifting is enough of a cardio workout to not have to add anything. I am really happy to hear you found what works for you, though! I'm sure it will help in your fertility journey.

7 years ago

Tara- I'm glad the doc has something that may help. I know you've done strict paleo and worked out with your hubby. I'm sure the fertility meds have not helped with some weight gain, either. Maybe this will be the thing that works best for you.

7 years ago

Thank you, Phat...hope so!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

I got the results of my genetic test (NIPT done through LabCorp - brand name is InformaSeq) 2 days ago. We are having a girl! Our girl has a 97% chance of having Down syndrome based on the test results and my age. I thought about having CVS done to confirm, but CVS also tests placental cells like the test we already did. The results would likely be the same.

The only 2 possibilities in my specific situation that the test is a false + is placental mosaicism where the baby's DNA is different from the placental DNA that was extracted from my blood or vanishing twin syndrome. There was no sign of a twin in any of my ultrasounds. So, we will likely wait until 20 weeks and have an amnio done so we know for sure but when the odds for miscarriage are lower.

If our baby does have Down syndrome, my chances for stillbirth from now until 25 weeks are about 30%. After 25 weeks stillbirth odds decrease but are still higher than in normal babies.

I'm still trying to absorb everything. I'm processing information, hoping the test is wrong, and trying to wrap my head around having a special needs child all at the same time. I will keep you all updated as I know more.

Right now, I'm having my first gestational diabetes test done in about 2 weeks, and I have my anatomy scan scheduled 8 weeks from now. That's all I know for sure.

7 years ago

Hiya ladies (10DPO)
Phat-hang in there lovely, I know of 3 people that have had that test years ago and their baby turned out perfect, thats not coincidence, my sister was one of them at the age of 41, Im 46 and still not given up yet
Sunaet-thank you for your lovely comment and I hope your right, bit scared to test tom in case it shatters my dream world at mo and its a nasty trick how are you and where you at mo
Waitin-same, thank you, what are you up to, any news/updates
& to all -x-x-x-x-

7 years ago

Pinkster - I can't wait to see tomorrow's test!

7 years ago

Phat, congratulations! You will be in my thoughts... I cannot imagine what you are going through right now but you seem like a very strong and resourceful woman who is not afraid to reach out and seek the solution to what life's answer is for you. I realize everyone is different and circumstances are not the same. However, I know that if I received a"diagnosis" like the one you did, it would not change my love in any way for the child. I hope you have a strong and loving support system, always helps. -Pink, I saw this morning's test and I still see a line. I hope the line gets brighter... I may be the biggest hypocrite for saying this because I am guilty of letting anxiety get the best of me, but "one day at a time." As far as me, I am hanging in there...I am in a bit of an emotional rut right now, incredibly frustrated. But I have to believe everything will be better. I start work on Monday, which will help my mind not to be so fixated on myself :( I am waiting to ovulate...I hope everyone has a wonderful day and if I don't talk to you before the weekend, I hope that is a wonderful time also .

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hiya ladies-sunaet aww thats a really lovely thing to say and I agree with you, I would welcome baby no matter what Dont be stressed lovely, hope this cycle you get your sticky bean, work will help you immensely Im sure, good luck and I hope you enjoy it
AFM no idea wots happenin, a little bit of brown when I got home from work (did work bloody hard and shifted alot of boxes of screenwash) but AF not due for another 4 days, temp went right down this morn but back up now, not had this happened to me before so confused as my test yesterday looked pos and the one today ive uploaded looks neg but hoping your right sunaet and it gets darker tom arghhh

7 years ago

Sunaet - Thank you. I hope your job helps!

Pinkster - your test from this morning looks darker than yesterday's in 1-10min window. Good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo