Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3031 - 3040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I have always had a regular cycle so I don't start using OPKs until March 23rd, 5-6 days before my regular ovulation date of CD17. I have a 20 pack of the Clear Blue Easy ones so I came home today and started testing. I am pretty sure I will stay on schedule though, I hope I do at least! My temps are almost the same as they were this time last month too.

11 years ago

Waiting A miscarriage is the worst feeling in the world but I know God has the perfect babies in mind for you and he is ultimately in control. I am sending you all my prayers and thoughts right now. For comfort, peace, and serenity. One positive thing I can think of right now is that when you do become pregnant again you will get to be pregnant during the holidays with your Christmas tree up. I remember how badly you wanted that when we were TTC together last holidays

User Image

11 years ago

I'm so sad how can life be so cruel Tara losing her little beans , us having problems and friend got preg by accident and gets rid :( so unfair

User Image

11 years ago

Tara I know I messages you on fb but I wanna say something on here too. My heart hurts or you and I am praying for you. I know that you will have babies and that God has a plan. Love ya girl.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

OH Tara
I'm so sorry :(
My heart breaks for you... and having just gone through this myself :( I will pray for you So much.

User Image

11 years ago

Tara! I am so sorry! I hope your body heals quickly and you mind heals even faster. I've gone through this twice and it's the mist horrible feeling. We love you!!!

11 years ago

@waiting ******HUGS HUGS****** oh honey I am do sorry. I am with hubby and Cousin I am still holding on to hope. True Story: my BFF was preggo and big gushing kind of miscarriage that sent her to the ER where they confirmed that she had miscarried. She complains to me for two weeks that she still feels all the symptoms, blah blah blah. I am thinking she must be sad and maybe thinking that she is still feeling symptoms. She goes in for follow up and still pregnant. My God Son just turned 18 last week.

God Bless you and your family.

11 years ago

Waiting I am truly sorry for your lost, , but I know that God has you in his arms and he promises.

I know the thoughts that I think toward you,..., thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end

Jeremiah 29:11

11 years ago

@ waiting I'm lifting you up in prayer, there are no words for this time, those of us who have been through this know that. It's not fair, and it's devastating, you take all the time you need to heal and process this news. Big hugs.

[CENTER]User Image User Image TTC#2, ON CYCLE #14, CYCLE #2 of Clomid

11 years ago

Tara! I am lost for words and deeply saddened as I sit here and soak my keyboard. However your Hubby is right God is bigger than any problem and God makes no mistakes. We may not understand his overall decision but one day it will be clear. God is good, soooo good!! You and your hubby need to curl up on the couch and watch "facing the giants" together. But always keep in mind that God see's something bigger and so amazing for you both. I pray that God touches you and gives you comfort and peach. Don't lose hope or faith. "All this are possible for those who are in Christ Jesus" Tara your time is coming. Much love to you and your family!! User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo