Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3461 - 3470 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

So Ladies
I think I am officially going crazy!!!! So AF was due on the 14th still no AF. Taken 2 hpts all BFNs. I have 2 theories. 1 bcp totally screwed me up, 2 I am preggo and just o'd late due to the pill. If NOT then WTH!!! Where in the H** is AF!!! I think I am at the point where I wish he would just show up and put the waiting and waiting out of my head. I am going to wait until next week, test again and if no BFP then going to call my doc (due for physical anyway) its closing in on the 2 month mark since my last AF and I am going nuts wondering!!!

@mem- so sorry to hear about you dude. On the other hand it sounds like you have a handle on things and will be in a better place after he is gone. GL to you hun. Bug Hugs.

@butterfly- Welcome!! I am totally with you and Holly in the sore nipples department, been going on 2 weeks now!!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

tell me what you think ladies

8-9 dpo <a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test121142">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test121142</a>

10 years ago

I got like two positive votes on that one. Weird thing, the first one i took, where I though i saw something, about an hour later it looked like it got wet or something, and I COULD REALLY see the line. There were def two lines, there, is that evap or what? it dried out again and I still see something, its not pink but there is a line, the second one I took I cant really see anything. I have 6 of these cheapies left, AF due Sunday, fighting the urge to go get FRER.
I hope this is the start of my BFP?!?!?! <a href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test121142">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test121142</a>

10 years ago

ok this is the link that I need help with. this is the original that i thought I saw something....it dried, looked like it got wet then dried again is this evap or start of BFP??? PLEASE GIVE ME OPINION!!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test121203

10 years ago

I'M OFFICIALLY ON CD 1 !!!!!!!!!!!
BOOYAH!

I had some spotting Saturday night so I was certain AF would start on sunday. But when I removed my softcup last night, I only had a spot of brown cm in. However this morning...SURPRISE! I'll call my doctor soon to get my clomid prescription called in .

@hkellerman- I'm not sure. The first pics you posted I couldnt see anything on them but the 2nd one you posted I could see a definite line. But it sounds like an evap. But it's still very early so it could be the start of something, you'll just have to retest in a couple days.

@Lacey- I went thru the exact same thing honey. When I came off the pill in Feb 2012, it took 42 days for me to get my first AF! I went through the exact same thing wondering if every twinge meant I caught the egg. But AF eventually came (wish it would have continued..I was diagnosed with PCOS meaning I cant OV naturally now). Based on your sensitive nipples, it's possible you could have OV'd. Progesterone from OV can cause pregnancy symptoms. I agree...if no bfp or AF in a week, call the dr .

@ttcbabyavery- Hi hun! I looked at your ticker. I'm sorry it's taking so long for you. I've been trying for almost 15 months with a mc last month. Every month feels more like a year now.

@xomandy- SAME HERE! LOL. I rarely drink..maybe a cocktail once a year. Dh and I went out for dinner saturday and I decided to have a sand in your shorts cocktail. I wish dh had a camera to capture the look on my face when the waitress brought it .....it was bigger than my head!!!!!! I had only gotten through half of it and my eyesight started getting screwed up ! I couldnt focus for anything. I felt like crap the next morning. I wouldnt say I was hungover but I was definitely not feeling 100%.

@butterflyhopes- I have really sore nipples after I ovulate so I can trust them when it comes to pregnancy symptoms. Progesterone released when you OV, can cause many pregnancy like symptoms. So you usually cant go by them in the beginning.

My sister told me yesterday that she's planning on going off bc because she's happier when not on it. I wanted to scream and smack the ever loving crap out of her. I know that sounds horrible but I'm just scared to death she's going to get pregnant again before I have my chance. She said they dont want another for a couple years but it'd be my luck that the condom would break! Ugh

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Why is it that every time I turn it on Sex and the City...it's the episode where Charolette miscarries?
The day I miscarried, it was on too! It's like how when you want to have a baby, you are suddenly surrounded by pregnancy! Can you say TWILIGHT ZONE! Do Do Dododo!

10 years ago • Post starter

@hkellerman. I see a line, I voted yes!!! Yeeeeee haw! :-) I tested today BFN! **sad** my charts are all over the place. Yesterday my basil was 98.97...then today 98.27...who knows. I counted myself out already ....

10 years ago

Sorry about the BFN Pisces..

@HKeller, I would wait and test again in a day or two. It really sounds like Evap so I don't want to get you discouraged or your hopes up!

@Waiting, you crack me up! They should make super duper condoms that cant burst! :-)

10 years ago

@waiting- I don't think I have seen someone so excited to get AF! However if and when mine decides to show yup I'll be happy dance right there along with you! GL on the Clomid! Fx'ed for you!!!

PS I also agree about the SUPER condoms!!

My SIL who has an 8week old is already talking about trying for # 2. AHH Love her and him but holy crap! I would like to try for 1 before she get 2!

My ticker is also very wrong I am on CD 37

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

I have been really busy today. Work was rough. I have been trolling the thread today, but didn't get a chance to post. I so far behind, that I'm only going to make a few comments...

@HKellerman - hope this is your BFP. Would love to have someone get one this week!

@Waiting - girl you are a hoot. I know what you mean about seeing miscarriages and stuff on TV. I was catching up on a show I watch on the History Channel - Vikings. And one of the main characters had a miscarriage (not sure how far along she was, but it looked more like a stillborn). I get so emotional when I see these things due to my personal experience with the loss of a baby you will not have hte pleasure of meeting - at least in this world.

AFM - I'm on CD21 (6DPO) and really don't have any prominent symptoms. I wish I did because it would make me feel like my BFP is on its way. I do have to keep reminding myself that I really didn't have many symptoms with my last BFP.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo