Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4731 - 4740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@ waiting luv ya too , and your hubby is funny lol .

@ scottish lass welcome to the group these people are awesome !

This waiting is a pain in the butt ! I'm trying to wait till the 25th to take another test * sighs * by then I will be 2 weeks late so hopefully I'll get my .. Still having symptoms and it makes me think I'm crazyyy like is it really something or my mind messing and body messing with me?? I'm 20 dpo and no sign of AF blah my breast feel like their going to explode , I didn't realize how big they could get without going pop ! lol..

10 years ago

Good to know lisserb! This is the1st time they've seen my follicle so close to OV. Oh well! I'm just happy I OV'd or will today. I could do the testing now but cant afford it. So she's having me take all precautions...aspirin, b vitamins and extra folic acid. I take 10 pills a day!

Is it bad part of me feels like I'm having sex to have a m/c, instead of having sex to have a baby?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@ waiting no but you've been through a lot so it'll always be in the back of your mind. Just keep praying that everything will be ok. HUGS..

10 years ago

@Kristi and Scottish - Welcome to the funny farm!

@Waiting - if you don't get your BFP and are trying to takae MFTHR precautions, switch from Folic Acid to Folate. That way your body can absorb it if you have MFTHR. I have it and I have to take folate instead of folic acid.

AFM - Thanks everyone for the congrats. Still skeptical. Don't feel preggers. Praying this is not a chemical. Trying to hold off to test again this weekend. I hope I can make it. So tempted to POAS, but don't want to be disappointed.

User Image

10 years ago

I understand completely Tara. I just picked up my meds for my ivf. It's in the back of my mind too. Wish there was a guarantee.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Tara - I'd wait to get results after your get together. It's not bad you feel that way, but try to think more positively. I'm rooting for you!

Holly - didn't you say you ordered 1,000 tests? I'd have peed on them at least 100 times by now. Your Answer is def +!

10 years ago

Thanks Phat. I know what you mean. I am really scared to POAS on the cheapies since it is so early. Yesterday when I used them, I faintest line that was unphotographable and once the dipstrip dried, I couldn't see it. That is why I used my last Answer test to see what happened and bam! Second line. I have one pack of FRERs to get me through the weekend, so I want to use them sparingly. I told DH that I would not buy anymore tests (which is why he Okay'd the purchase for $1,000 cheap tests). If I even think aboiut buying more FRERs, he's going to try and have me committed!

Long story short...I think it is too early to get a decent line on the cheapies. Maybe tomorrow, I will get a line that does not look imaginary. Depending on how it looks, I will take one of my FRERs.

I feel kind of achy in my lady parts this evening. Don't know if that is good or bad. The weather here in GA is all crappy. Supposed to rain all weekend. :(

User Image

10 years ago

@Lisserb - Good luck on your IVF! I wish I could afford IVF and had a good response to Letrozole/Femara. The first time I did it, I only got one egg. :(

I've heard if you don't respond well, they don't like to do it if they can't retrieve a lot of eggs. I'm over 40, so they basically make it sound like my eggs are the island of misfit toys. I hope there is/are one or two good ones left. DH doesn't know it, but I want 2 sooooooo bad. If I don't have twins, I hope I can carry a baby full term and somehow it triggers something that makes me get knocked up soon after having the first one.

Lord knows I wish I hadn't waited so long. I'm hoping I don't have to settle for a fur baby!

User Image

10 years ago

I actually chose a protocol that is going to get me only about 6 follicles.

I'm 38 and intially wanted to do a natural cycle IVF where they take the egg from the follicle you ovulate naturally. That is a big risk though, because not every follicle contains an egg, and not all eggs fertilize, and it costs about the same, so my Dr strongly advised against it. I chose a low dose, non suppressed protocol knowing that I'm going to get only a few eggs that will likely fertilize and maybe only one or two that make it to transfer. It is risky still, and expensive, but I would always wonder "what if" had I not chosen to go ahead with it. And, like my three successful IUI's, it could work and I could lose it right away again.

I'm going to hold on to hope anyway. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lisserb-if you dont mind me asking...how much are you paying?

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo