Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5901 - 5910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waitingonmymiracle THANK YOU! I am looking through this entire website and clicking on all the calculators! Has anyone taken a hpt within 9-11 dpo? If so has it been positive?

10 years ago

Thank you Athena! Do you start taking your temp first thing in the morning the day you start af or how does that work?

10 years ago

@ddouglas- we've all poas starting at least 7dpo cause we are crazy like that. Lol. But earliest I've gotten a bfp is 11dpo but some get it early some get it later.

Ok temping. Get a bbt thermometer. Some stores have them but mostly only on internet. I have a 3M Nexcare with memory...it was like $10. You SHOULD start temping on the first day of your cycle. As soon as you wake up (about same time everyday), pop the thermometer in your mouth before you move around too much. This will give you a more accurate reading. AFTER you OV, the release of progesterone will increase your body temp and it will stay high for the remainder of your twoweekwait. It doesnt really predict your OV date but it tells you when you OV'd so you know what dpo you are. Athena and I have pcos so without medication we barely OV naturally. Temping is awesome for our sanity cause we're not constantly questioning if we did OV. Right now would be too late to start temping. But just in case this cycle is a bust go ahead and get a thermometer so you can temp if Af arrives. Oh btw, you can input all your charting info into your countdown cycle page so you can see all your temps charted out.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Here's an example of one of mine....User Image

If you are not pregnant, your temp will drop back down to pre-OV temps and you'll know to grab some tampons for the day.

Hope this helps :)

You are absolutely AWESOME! Thank you for the info, I will buy a bbt thermometer online now! I've always had normal periods but then I got an iud and after having it removed last year, my periods have been off, I get it every month but sometimes it was twice a month or longer cycles but it seems they are now within 28-30 day cycles. I really REALLY want to take a hpt but I will try to wait it out.......maaaybe

10 years ago

you're welcome. Some of us have been doing this so long you'll find a wealth of knowledge here! I was a birth control pill girl but I've known girls that came off of an iud and it took them quite a while to get regulated. Glad to here it's getting back to normal.

Afm-was shocked to see that I'm cycle day 14 already!!! My cervix is very high but still hard so hopefully I'm headed towards O! Would be awesome to ovulate a tad bit earlier. I'm so late with ovulation that I think my eggs start to get old. I think the acupuncture, 150mg clomid and taking it cd 4-8 will help.
Also purchased some more hpts. Got a different brand this time. It had better reviews than wondfo with their crappy evaps. Got 40 for $9. Lol. Will take 2-3 weeks to get them in so that will be about testing time for this cycle. It'll keep me from testing early...not sure if that's a good or bad thing honestly lol.

Also, I've started having dh help me increase blood flow to my uterus and ovaries! How you ask? A lot of times, our eggs are poor quality due to lack of blood flow to the the ovaries. The necessary hormones and nourishment cant get to the ovaries the way it should....especially with pcos. So, we can help direct the blood flow to where it should go. If we cut off blood flow to the femoral artery, it causes the blood to back up into the ovary/uterine arteries, therefore, getting the necessary blood flow where it needs to be!

http://youtu.be/RBhifKPeqg0

Praying you're headed towards O!! That is a very interesting video I think I'll give it a try! I was soooo very exhausted today from being woken up by the cat meowing through a microphone (at least that's what it sounded like) so I took a short nap and woke up with a horrible headache and nausea. I'm thinking it's because of the headache but I REALLY want to think it's because Im headed toward a bfp! Ugh I'm so anxious!! Btw I ordered a bbt thermometer!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo