Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

@ waitingonmymiracle - You may have ovulated later in your cycle this month which can make AF come later, but if it's gone past a few days of when it's supposed to be due then that's a good sign! I am sorry for your losses. Fingers crossed!

11 years ago

UUUUUUUHHHH!!!!! I've had the most frustrating day today! I tried going to a prolife clinic for an ultrasound.. and they didnt do ultrasounds. They referred me to another clinic that was no longer there, when I get to that clinic they wouldn't take me! So then I make an appt with Kaiser and regardless of ALL the background I told the nurse she hands me a cup to pee in... so I told her I had nothing left in me since I've been peeing in cups all day! Told her all I want is a blood test or ultrasound. Waiting in the dr office for an hour before he came in. Ended up being he was waiting for my urine results.. thanks to the nurse that never told him I wasn't taking them I waited a lot longer!

Finally the dr orders a blood test and tells me he will call me tomorrow morning to let me know.. then when I talk to the nurse she tells me that they won't be available for 2 days and that I can't view the results online like all the other tests!!

Ahhhhh!!!! All I could think was "Why God!?!?! WHY? Cant I just know like everyone else and NOW?!!?" And bottom line is that I need to maintain my faith and patience.. PLease pray for me everyone.. I need not to stress or be upset right now and that's taking a lot out of me!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

@Virtue05-I explained my cycles earlier on in the forum after I created it. I went off the pill in Feb. My first cycle was 42 days and my 2nd cycle was 35 days. I'm now on day 50. I spotted on friday but bfn. So I may have had a 56 day cycle this time. So ovulation day is up in the air. By now it's safe to say I ovulated late, if not at all. I'm just tired of all the symptoms, no AF, and no 2nd line. I have a feeling something is coming around corner...whether it be or .
@mooney-I'm sorry honey! Medical offices suck at communication sometimes. At least you got bloodwork done and it's only a 1-2 day wait and not a 2WW. ! I've heard this song before but it has so much more meaning at this point in time. Perfect song for the waiting...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y

Went shopping today and picked up a different test. It was only a dollar more but it's worth a try. Would be awesome to say "Happy Anniversary, I'm pregnant" to my hubby tomorrow. Not getting excited though. If you can tell, I've been a bit moody today. It's been a year since my mc and I feel like I'm going thru it again with the crazyiness of symptoms and feeling of emptyiness with all bfns. But I will continue to worship while I'm waiting!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you sooooooooo much Tara!!!!! I NEEDED that! Thank you so so so so much!!! I'm going to be listening to it all day!

11 years ago

Keep your heads up ladies!! I swear the wait is the worst part... especially if it's an extended period of time (like 42 days... holy crap)

Tara I know getting negatives suck... do you have a time limit before you go to the doctor? I'm hell-a impatient so I probably would have been getting blood tests like 13DPO haha! I'm crossing everything that you get your soon and that Friday was implantation bleeding

Mooney -- that day must have completely sucked!! I hate the doctors office so I can't imagine being in them all day... I'm crossing my fingers for a good blood test results for you too!! P.S. I'm so impressed you saw a stork... that is freaking amazing!! All I ever see are ducks (Wisco girl) ha!

As for me, I O'd yesterday... so I'm back on the crazy waiting train. I swear if I don't get my next week I'm going to go crazy! The hubby and I have been BD'ing like every night (neither of us are complaining), but still. haha! So here's to another 10 days of obsessing over my body... well mostly my tummy. ha!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

Hey Sami! Thank you for your encouraging words! I had a long talk with DH yesterday and I realized that I out myself through all of that. B/c I told myself I would wait to take the test and I didn't, told myself I was going to wait until Wed to do the bloodtest or ultrasound and I didn't.. So I've faltered on two of my promises to be patient..

It was so amazing to see I was sooo in denial until DH looked me dead in the face and was like.. Tina... It was a stork, you got your answer and your still not happy.. I just laughed and accepted it.

11 years ago

@waitingonmymiracle - Sorry - there are like 7 pages to this string so I didn't go back that far. What has your Dr. said? Have they told you to just wait it out?

11 years ago

well im 9dpo i have been bad and tested 7dpo 8dpo and 9dpo of course they are but i couldnt help myself i still got all the signs but cramps are claming down atm witch is . is due on sunday but my bladder problems keep playing over in my mind thinking that hcg tests wont work as i drink alot and pee alot as cant do 1st morning pee as im up and down all night peeing .

if not then i will say a paryer for us all at church on the 14th when i get married

User Image

11 years ago

@Virtue-It's okay. No biggie . I'm sorry if I sounded snappy.
@lammy- I'm always up all night peeing. I always forget to hold it. I find myself walking into the bathroom and realize what i'm doing and it's too late to stop. Getting good at the kegels HAH!
I really want to call the doc but I figure since I spotted friday that something is going to happen soon. If I call and tell them everything plus the bleeding, they'll say it sounds like AF is coming or possible implantation and to wait it out. But I tested this morning with another test and got a very faint line, but it uses blue ink and I've heard bad things about blue ink causing evap lines, etc. I saw a faint line in the 10 minute timeframe but the DH and I had to leave before I could snap pics. Today is our 2 yr anniversary and we saw Avengers and had ribs (anyone who likes ribs and is in St Louis- Go to Pappy's Smoke House. I heard about it on Man vs Food on travel channel. For the past 4 years, it has been my favorite bbq joint!)
Anyways back to what I was saying...when I came home the test looked the same to me so I took a pic. Definitely something there but I'll test again in a couple days and see if it gets darker . I want to tell my hubby but I dont want to hear him say he sees nothing. I feel like Jim Carrey in Liar Liar....THE PEN IS BLAAAAA, THE PEN IS GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! hahaha. THE PEN IS BLUE! THE GOSH DARN PEN IS BLUE! Like I'm lying to myself thinking I see a line! LOL. Ugh. Hopefully one day I'll be myself again!

OH....and who else is dreaming of . I've been dreaming of taking a digital test and seeing PREGNANT. I get so excited and cry and then I wake up . It's so depressing when you realize that it never happened. It's like those dreams where you're 9 months and you go into labor. Then you wake up and realize that your belly is flat and it was all a dream......then you realize you have to poop . Show of hands ladies!.. . Or am I the only one

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo