Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9901 - 9910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ladies...I woke to the most beautiful sight two days ago, a ! I was in shock...13 DPO and I have no symptoms. However, I took another test this morning and it was darker, so that put my mind at ease a little... my HCG at 14 DPO was 185. 37 months TTC, and I am very hopeful again, ladies... love to all of you...

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

OMG there must be something in the water, sunaet thats fantastic news, you never gave up thank goodness, you two ladies have made my year with your wonderful news, Im so so pleased for you and wish I could give you both a massive hug and cry tears of joy, shame I have a coil in and now 47 years old cos would have loved to join you both, good luck ladies, please keep us oldies updated -x-x-x-

6 years ago

Thank you Pinkster, your support for however long now has been monumental for me and I mean that, so thank you so much... and lol, yes there really must be something in the water!

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

Hi ladies!!!
Sunaet- I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait for updates!

I've had 6 other pregnancies and this is the first one that has progressed this far! I'm 5+2 weeks! Beforehand, by 15dpo, my hcg was dropping but this time, everything is looking good! I'm feeling what sore breasts feel like for the first time. Feels like someone punched me in the side of my right knocker ! They are denser feeling too. If I stand up too fast, I get sharp pinching on both sides of my lower abdomen. Exhausted. No morning sickness yet but I've been very suseptible to heat. I went for my first OB appt today! I was so scared that I could barely breathe. My heart rate was above 120. So happy I had dh with me! When the ultrasound started, I held my breath for a moment and then I heard the RE say...."we have a winner!!!" Saw a cute little gestation sac and perfect little yolk sac. The pic is slightly distorted but the yolk sac looks like a perfect, little eclipse . He said I'm measuring right on time and everything is situated perfectly. He's upping my prednisone to 20mg because of my history and said even though it's not really an issue, for my own piece of mind, he wants us to refrain from sex for a few weeks. To be honest, we've been too nervous to make love since 12dpo lol. My next appt for seeing the heartbeat is next tuesday! I can't quit staring at my u/s pics! I can't believe for the first time in 6 years, I finally have an ultrasound picture!

User Image

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

Bloody fantastic

6 years ago

Waiting, that truly is a miracle worth waiting for and chasing! Beautiful gestational sac and bean, so happy for you!!! When are you due?

We're having a baby!!!

6 years ago

April 22nd, 2018!

I love seeing ultrasound pictures!! Praying for you girl. Will be checking back for updates. And good luck to everyone else :)

6 years ago

I am so happy for you Tara!! Stick and grow baby!!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

Hi girls! I should have updated sooner but it's been a crazy few days. My next u/s was scheduled this past tuesday. However, last thursday (5weeks4days), I started spotting pink before bed. I totally freaked out and laid in bed shaking with DH praying over me. I was so scared it was happening again. I had flash backs of my last m/c and laying in bed contracting. It was horrible. I didnt sleep and the moment the RE office opened on Friday, I called them and they got me in for a 2pm u/s to see what was happening. By morning the spotting turned brown and had slowed dramatically but it didnt make me feel any better. Dh took me to the RE and when I told him about the spotting, he sighed really loud. I said, "I SWEAR WE HAVENT HAD SEX!" He put the u/s wand in and I panicked. He immediately told me to close my eyes and relax and he didnt want me stressing. After I took a few breaths, he told me to open my eyes and right there on the screen was a beautiful heartbeat! He said everything was perfect and I was measuring ahead of schedule. He said the spotting sounds normal but gave me his number in case it started up again. He recalculated my due date as 4/20/2018. Of course, everyone was giggling at the 4/20 lol. I was in total shock looking at that little flicker on the screen. I couldnt believe it. I'm still in shock. After about 36 hrs, the spotting had completely stopped. It was only enough to leave a couple dots of old blood on a liner but enough to have me in panic mode, afraid to move most of the weekend. I had to make my niece's 1 year birthday cake and smash cake so I took lots of breaks. So far, so good this week. Sore nips, off/on sore boobs (changes by the hour), ZERO energy, just an overall crappy feeling. I told dh, I'm crappy and happy....so I'm craptastic!!! Lol! I think I'm starting to get a touch of morning sickness. My stomach feels empty 24/7 with waves of nausea. While I'm eating, I'll feel a knot in my stomach and have to force myself to eat something. Then I get bad indigestion immediately then go right back to feeling like I'm starving again. Then randomly through the day I'll just feel like if I bent over a toilet, I'd start heaving. And anxiety makes it 10x worse! But because I've never had morning sickness before, it's hard to tell if this a touch of it.... Lots a cramps too. Like just random tightening of my uterus. No bleeding though. I'm so paranoid about everything.

Next u/s is this Friday. He said he should be able to pick up the sound of the heartbeat this time. I'm nervous. I know I shouldnt be but I cant help it. I just want to see the heartbeat so I relax again lol.
I promise to update on Friday with updated scans! And of course...I always appreciate prayers!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo