Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

aprincessa17

User Image

11 years ago

Well here it is again......they dont know if I am or arent????? Please tell me I am not the only one that feels like they r just rejecting the idea. I dont have results from bloodwork yet....but she said if its too early im just gonna have to wait. This is all new to me and im freeking out i could just crawl in bed and cry all day. This is nuts!!!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies. Well, dh us now on the crazy train. He decided yesterday that he just knows I'm preg so he went & bought a test and a bottle of pre nates for me to start both today. I normally get up about 2 hours before him and was going about my usual this morning when all of a sudden he appears, hands me the box and says "GO PEE" after laughing like crazy, I followed orders. per normal, but whatever. He then proceeds to hand me the bottle of vitamins and a bottle of water, kisses me & goes back to bed. I now have to wonder, which one of us wants this more? Me, the one who has never had a child, or him, who was never allowed to be part of his son's life until last year.....

& to every/anyone appropriate & for the rest of us!!

& Shell

11 years ago

@Shell having our DH's on board like that ALWAYS makes things so much easier! That was really cute hahaha

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

hi everyone

im having a hard time atm still go family problems and now we have money problems my DH got money from the gov to top up his wages as he is on a low income 2 weeks ago when we called to change adress and my name they ask DH what income we get even tho we had just got forms back saying what we would get then a few days ago when payment was due it was short by alot so we rang them and they told us it we did form wrong and owe them a years worth of money back which is about 1000 pound so no only do we owe 1000 we are over 300 pound down a month and DH will not have a job by the end of nov

its going to be a hard few months for us

User Image

11 years ago

Aprincessa - I hope you get things figured out soon.

Shell - so sweet! Hope it's your month?

Lammy - so sorry, honey. Money issues always make everything seem so much worse.

11 years ago

Thank you for the backup story aprincessa. Really does make you think. I'm praying for you sweetheart!!!! Nothing is impossible with God!!!!!

@shell- Too cute! Reminds me of what DH did the other night. He told me on our nightly walk that maybe we should wait after this cycle ends to try again, so my lining is fresh for baby. So that night we and I got up right away to clean myself up. He says, "What are doing? You're supposed to be laying down." I said there was no point if he didnt want me to get pregnant this time around. He jumps out of bed to put me back into bed. I said, "It's too late gravity has already kicked in". He goes, "Well we'll just have to reverse gravity!". Then forces me back into bed and grabs my legs and turns me upside down, almost into a head stand and held me there for a few minutes. I was laughing so hard. Made me realize how much he wants a baby too !

I'm sorry lammy! Almost glad to know our government isnt he only buttheaded one. Just put it in God's hands and he supply all your needs. Praying he gets a crazy awesome new job in Nov!

Been peeing like crazy, boobs were sore when hubby grabbed them today, crampy, and having crazy sex dreams. Bought two more pregnancy tests today!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Pic 42709 - this is that same lady that said GFY on her post last time. I just got her told! Tara - I gave you the wrong pic # on the one last time I realized later, but this is her.

11 years ago

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. You told her!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

IKR! I was typing so fast I didn't spell check, but I'm sure she got the gist even with that other lady's message stuck in there with mine. Mean, mean woman - maybe she's on some kind of fertility treatment that makes her nutso. Poor thing

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo