Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9761 - 9770 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Pinkster - illness can delay ovulation, and medication can make your temps be off. If you have thrush, antibiotics will make it worse. Be sure to get that taken care of. Gentian Violet as a douche will work, but it makes a god-awful staining purple mess.

Sunaet - I'm very sorry for your losses. They are so heartbreaking to go through. Have you had any genetic testing done? Good luck with your BFP this cycle.

AFM, I have some symptoms here and there but nothing major. I have another scan scheduled for tomorrow, and hopefully that's my last appointment with the RE, and I can get scheduled in with my regular OB for the following week.

7 years ago

Hiya ladies (8DPO)
sunaet-how you doing, still sane?
phat-thank you lovely, I didnt realise that and good to know, I know your scan would have gone well just update us on how little bean has grown, glad symptoms not too bad at mo
-x-x-

7 years ago

Thank you, Phat! No, haven't had any genetic testing done yet but definitely will consider it if any future losses...:( Glad you are doing well, love to see progress of your little one. Lol, Pink I am still sane - barely, though! Thank you for asking. I swam laps last night for an hour and it was so calming. Just trying to lessen my anxiety any non-harming, non-addictive way that I can. So far so good. Sometimes the BFP's come when we least expect it, so I am rooting for you because maybe you just missed an unimportant beat but hit the most important one! Going to find some trouble to get into today! I hope you ladies have a wonderful day with lots of joy!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies! Good luck to everyone TTCing. I'm way behind and just read the last couple of pages. Congrats Phat! So happy for you. I'll be checking in every now and then to see how everyone else is doing.

AFM - no luck TTCing #2. I'm starting to lose hope since I turn 45 this month. Also, my cycles are all over the place. I'm on CD 35 and doesn't look like AF is near. I really think I ovulated very late this cycle, but don't know the exact date since I didn't take OPKs, temps or use my ferning scope regularly. I was trying not to obsess and now I'm even more obsessed that I don't know how many DPO I am! Anyhoo...Happy 4th of July to those in the US!

Forgot to mention, DS will be 17 months old this week. My how time flies.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Holly! Thank you and hope you have a wonderful 4th of July as well!!!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Hello Holly thats a long cycle, are they usually that long have you tried vitex/chasterberry
Sunaet-hows it going, how far in are you now, Im 12DPO, tested today and I think but temps well up, have a look, have you had any symptoms, Ive had mild nausea, headaches and tummy feels angry when empty lol
& to all

7 years ago

Pink, no symptoms but I aways get full/tender breasts after ovulation and mild constipation and so if those ever evolved into pregnancy symptoms, I would be ecstatic. I am 9 dpo but holding off on testing until Friday if I can make it that long. Hubby has been home with me the past few days and I have been busier than usual spending time with him this weekend. Hope your symptoms turn into a little baby. Hope you have a good morning, can't believe it is almost 1:00 am. Fireworks tonight were fun!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Pink- I am sorry about the BFN, still early and still hopeful for you.

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Caved, took a pregnancy test, don't see anything :(

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Sunaet-I see a very feint shadow on both early days yet but thats a good start lovely, afm will test tom 14dpo and due so time will tell

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo