Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7811 - 7820 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I am out. I woke up to coffee colored discharge this morning. af due tomorrow. I just want to scream.

9 years ago

User Image

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm here for you girls

Thank you.Called the ivf clinic in Houston have an apt on. The 10th

9 years ago

I hope you ladies don't mind if I joing the convo.... I saw the title of the thread and it couldn't be more accurate in describing how crazy I am going! AF is due tomorrow, and against my better judgement I took a HPT this morning, big shocker another BFN to add to the pile!

9 years ago

Rooting for u ladies to have some good news soon praying for ur BFP .

Update on my baby bump in the hospital again with hyperemesis gravidarum lost 5lbs first time I'm disappointed about losing weight. Haven't had an ultra sound but I can feel the baby move little baby girl how does she expect to get big n beautiful if she won't let me eat I hope this doesn't lady much longer even in the hospital with meds I still have been tossing my cookies . I don't care what I have to go through as long as my baby girl is doing good I'll do everything possible to take the best care of my baby girl!

9 years ago

Morning ladies! I'm planning on starting my progesterone soon to jumpstart my engine. I'm working on eating healthier and having a green smoothie everyday. I've only found one negative to green smoothies....BRAIN FREEZE!!!!! LOL! I just finished one and I'm curled up on the couch wrapped in a blanket. Not gonna lie, I do have about a 1/4 of a leftover sheet cake on my kitchen counter lol! I made it for superbowl and WOW! It's a cake that tastes like a Samoa girl scout cookie!! Everyone loved it but there werent enough people to finish it off so I have leftovers. And as I'm typing, I'm hearing it sing to me and it sounds like Barry White..."oh my darling I....want you taste my caramel". Luckily my stomach is full of spinach, honeydew and apples lol

@texas- I'm sorry you have to go to extreme measures but I'm super glad you got in so fast! Please let me know how it goes :)

@kbo1102- Welcome sugar!!! Did you test again this morning?

@liliamrt- It'll all be alright sweetheart. Everyone I've known that has had it, there babies are healthy and bouncy. How far along are you now?

@Waiting, I myself have gained 10 flipping pounds since the holidays so I'm changing my diet again and getting back in the gym. I have to lose it, 10 lbs might not sound like a lot but when you are 4' 11.5" tall it's really like 20 lbs lol.

Well I will start my period tomorrow right on schedule. Temp dropped as always the day before. Sucks but now on to IUI. Hubby is upset. He is all for moving forward but he says he feels like less of a man beings he can't do it on his own. I feel so bad :-(

I have a few questions. I kinda don't like my re but he's who is assigned to our insurance discount plan so I'm stuck if I wanna save thousands. Anyways he's not that easy to talk to so I will ask yalls opinion.
With having only 1 mature follicle on 100 mg of Clomid, is that good or should I give Femera a try? Does Femera cause your lining to thin like Clomid? Do they both cause cysts?

9 years ago

I'm 5'1" so I feel you on the 10lbs. I'm so sorry this cycle didnt work. Everytime dh has to jizz in a cup, I feel so bad for him. But he says he has learned so much from me that he knows that the timing has to be so precise with the perfect sperm and egg, that he's willing to do anything for our best chance. The iui is still his sperm, it's just the best sperm, spun up into a frenzy to make them fast and egg-crazy lol!

I think one good egg is good with 100mg clomid. Clomid can mature more than one egg but everyone is different. Rarely people get 3 but for the most part..it's usually 1 maybe 2 eggs. I got 1 egg on 50 mg but almost always had 2 on 100mg. However, femara didnt mature any eggs for me :/. I'd give femara a try for the heck of it but if i had injectables available, I'd do those. And femara does not thin your lining nor does it cause cysts (well maybe in some cases but the possiblility is low compared to clomid). Did the clomid thin your lining?

Wow it took me at least 15 mins of reading to catch up :)

I've been feeling so hopeless with ttc so I just did whatever whenever..but this cycle something. Is really make me wonder?..

I've never felt this before..few days ago I started getting pinchy feelings right under my belly button. When I gget up or walk around for a while I feel it more..i. Don't have any sore boobs (which I normally do :s) yesterday I brushed my teeth and afterwards felt like ive been sucking on a nickle?? So weird.

10dpo today af due on Monday. Very mild af cramps that come and go (last 3 mins long?) don't feel as much pinching, tested this morning with fmu obv the usual BFN..my temps are still high..i dunno. It's not like me at all but I keep denying all my symptoms as pg symptoms to dh because it's so heartbreaking every month..

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo