Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2091 - 2100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! I'm joining the crazy train!

I'm new to this site and currently 10 dpo and for the last three days I'm getting . This is the first month where we started TTC number 2. I swear every day since O, I've had a "symptom" My boobs hurt but I could be making that up in my head. I've been tired, but honestly I'm always tired it seems. I got two nosebleeds (very odd) but was only 2 and 3 dpo.

I completely bow down to the ladies who have been trying for years, it's our first month and I'm already going crazy!!

11 years ago

@kelsey- So you're running off the rails on the crazy train! . Feel the same way hun. I know I'm not imagining the sore nips but I'm starting to feel/imagine more cramps and back pain. I'm also really tired today, my eyes are really heavy and I got tons of sleep. And I'm really hungry but sick to my stomach at the same time. But I wonder if I'm imagining that too . I'm only 5dpo so I'm probably imagining part of it!

@kcordell- I know! I'm sooooo happy with the fact that I just OV'ed period!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

And 8 minutes later after posting, I'm having stabbing pains in my Right breast! Going from my sternum to my nipple!

11 years ago • Post starter

I also HATE that we have told no one we are trying... I've got no one to go on and on and on and on about with! Gahhh the TWW is going to kill me. Part of me can't wait to take another test in the morning and the other part of me says "don't bother it will just be negative" and so far, I let the BFNs ruin my christmas

11 years ago

athena so sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family. Both of my grandmothers are still alive, but both of my grandfathers are not with us anymore. My dad's father passed away a long long time ago and my mother's father passed away in 2001. Both of my grandmothers live in California. On my moms side, my grandmother is in a nursing home due to having 2 strokes over the years and has quite a memory loss. My dad's mother lives in San Jose, don't really get to talk to either one of them often.

AFM: Thank you ladies for wishing me well. I've come to accept that things will happen in their own time. With my thyroid condition not being controlled yet, it makes me infertile, but as long as i have at least one child by the time i'm 25, i will be happy. Only 18 days left til I see an endocrinologist. My second week on my bcp, been keeping it up. Also this is my longest cycle in a long time, i'm on CD25. I've also had no breakthrough bleeding with my bcp, so i'm actually happy about that and no side effects from it.

11 years ago

Well ladies + OPK today and of course I have to work! Bded Thursday, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wens, lol, and today is thursday! Still got soft cup in from last night, but about time to take it out. Getting excited and nervous and wondering how to get some more Bding in lol. My ring is going in for sizing and slight repair today before work. Here we go again, I only have 3 internet cheapie hpts left , a FRER and a Digi lol, try to hold onto expensive ones for chepie + confirmation. Good luck everyone!

User Image

11 years ago

Athena i am so sorry for your loss, i am going through the same thing! my nan past away sunday, her birthday was on boxing day and she would have been 83.
She was lost without my grandfather, he past away 3 years ago so i hope she is at peace and with him now. Such a dreadful time to happen, sending hugs to you
i am on day 30 of my cycle and feel as though is coming was due day 28, but as i had a mc it messes with your cycle so a few days late could be due to that, i have awful cramping so i think she will show her ugly face , never mind onto the new cycle hope everyone is doing good and had a lovely christmas

11 years ago

Novalunar - I'm sorry for your loss, too.

11 years ago

thank you phatgurl

showed up as i suspected never mind, just glad that i am healthy after a mc, and got my sooner rather than later, as i have heard some women dont have af for a while after mc, so i have to look at as a good thing. so lets hope for a september baby!!! come on

11 years ago

Nova I am sorry for your loss as well!

WELL I am trying not to be crazy this month. I have kept pretty calm and haven't even tested. Just preparing for our new year with TTC! Pretty excited. DH and I will be changing our lifestyles in this next year! We are finally going to do all of those things we've always wanted. We have over come some major obstacles as a young couple in the last few years and we are so incredibly happy now that we want nothing more than to add another blessing to our life. So that starts with getting as healthy as possible and doing a detox fast and hitting the gym! I honestly can't wait. Even preggers I want to stay fit. Yep super excited. I also figured out my new regime to get that EWCM. Green tea until O, EPO until O, DROWNING myself in grapefruit juice, and water. and if that doesn't work I will add the mucinex or robitussin. Of course I already take my prenatals and baby aspirin daily. Well if AF is coming she'll be here between tomorrow and Monday!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo