Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1811 - 1820 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well dh called this morning to schedule his swimmers deposit o~ o~ o~, but they are completely booked today. Wow, that's a lot of sperm to be tested . So he scheduled it for Monday. I was going to give him a helping hand and bring it to the lab myself but I'll be back to watching my nephew on monday so he'll have to come home and take care of it himself and then take it to the lab before going back to work. He joked last night in bed asking what he'd tell his boss his reason for leaving work was. I told him, just say this, "I have to go home and grab something, I'll be back soon". He laughed so hard. Then I realized what I said..I didnt even mean to!! It was an accidental funny. So we're going to jump eachother tonight and enjoy the since AF will be here before he gets tested. Yep, tonight is the last night of sex for a week! Or is it...thinking about getting some cups. Out of curiousity...how is sex with them in? Do they ever pop out or spill??

@kcordell-Thanks hun! Yea, we're one of those couples that is so perfect for eachother it sickens people . I dont think we're perfect but we're blessed cause God created us for eachother. I've actually had girls I grew up with that told me in the past that I'd never get a boyfriend cause I'm not girlie enough and didnt put out. Now, they come up to me and tell me that they envy my relationship with dh and that we've made them realize that our marriage is the kind they are striving for. Sounds horrible but it's great revenge for the way they treated me growing up !!! I did the math, I wont get a BFP for christmas but depending on when OV takes place, I may get a bfp for new years. I'd love to be pg while the christmas tree is still up! Sounds weird but I LOVE Christmastime! I dont blame you, it's so hard not to look to deep into things when it's something you want so bad! WHEN ARE YOU TESTING!!?? Speaking of cervixes, I checked mine this morning to see how it reacts close to AF...it's so high I cant reach it!!!! Neat to watch it change. SNOWMEN FEET...SO CUTE!!! lol

@athena-What's your opks doing??? Oh guess what the doctor told me? I mentioned how my sister with PC, worse bloodwork, and weighs much more than me is still OVing on her own. The dr told me that it's actually easier sometimes for 'obese' PCOS girls to OV than 'smaller' PCOS girls. Really? What's up with that?! Oh, and she also applauded me for no longer being in the obese category and just being in the overweight category! Seriously!!!!??

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@phat- ROFL!!! Tweet tweet!! Continue with the singing and dancing! Maybe instead of a rain dance...we need to develop an Ovulation dance!

Grrr!!!! My body is driving me nuts! I'm three days late again but the pg test is negative. My body needs to quit messing with me. It is not nice to make me get all hopeful and excited.

On another note, the two pg tests I've taken this week (same brand I've used for over a year) have both been neg in the first couple of minutes but then later show an evap line. The first ones to ever do that to me. So now I'm wondering if they really were evap lines or if I didn't stick around long enough for a line to show up. Since I'm out of tests, I'll need to go get some more before I can test again.

P.S. Why is it that the tickers always resets even when it shouldn't??

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Hey Marielle!!! Good to hear from you but I'm not at all happy to see you on here! You're body is making me nuts too! Well...how many minutes after is it showing a faint line?
Dont have a ticker so no idea!
Any other symptoms?

Hi Tara,

I'm sorry that you're still here as well. I had hoped that you were already expecting.

As to the lines... I'm not actually sure. The first one, I'm fairly positive I checked after the max time needed for the test and there wasn't a second line until hours later. The second one though... I was having a bad day and basically assumed it would be negative. I only watched it long enough for a the control line to show up and then walked away. I then came back around an hour later and there was a faint second line. Unfortunately, it was also my last test so I couldn't retest yet. I need to go get more tests.

As to symptoms. I'm not actually having any. I occasionally feel a twinge that I associate with early PMS symptoms but they aren't consistent or anything. If it wasn't for the fact that my calendar is telling me I should have started 2 or 3 days ago, I wouldn't even think I was close to starting. *shrugs* I'm a little afraid to get my hopes up. I figure since I came on here to rant that I will start any moment now.

11 years ago

@marielle- seems to be how it goes . Well, I know how expensive and a pain opks can be...have you thought about temping? So that way you know when you did OV? I got a BD Nexcare BBT thermometer from amazon for $10 and I'm going to start temping on sunday since I'm doing clomid this cycle.

Actually a few months ago I started temping and stopped using OPK's because either I was reading them wrong or they didn't work right for me. According the bbt chart, I was ovulating two or three days before the OPK's became positive. It was probably user error but I stopped using them and just temp now. I've actually been using this site to record my temps and look at my chart.

Of course I forgot to stop and get some tests so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to get some. It also gives my body another day to start before I waste more money on pg testing.

11 years ago

Hey ladies. I was reading through the posts to catch up on the buzz. There's quite a bit going on with everyone... Nothing much new for me, oh i did make a dr. appt. finally. I have one monday morning to get a physical and a pap. I guess I'm going back on bc or should i stick with fertilaid??

On another note, my little situation with the bf so far hasn't really changed, i haven't talked to him since wed night. He texted me saying that this whole thing is not about "us", and that he and my mother have a mutual interest in seeing me make something of my life and that going to school should be my priority right now.

From what i gather so far, he's not breaking up with me, but is giving me time to focus on myself. I will take that time and get my priorities together. I hate working nights because by the time i get around to call and get my high school transcripts sent over, the school is closed. I did leave a message though, hopefully someone will get back to me on monday.

I guess i have a cold, mainly stuffy nose and a small cough here and there. I'm taking medicine, but i think part of it is also allergies and i haven't been taking allergy medicine. I need to do that too. So, for now, i'm going to give my bf the space he wants and just leave it alone, he'll come to me when he want to talk. I've been with him long enough to know that at least.

I'm also guessing it's getting close to my OV time, my cm is increasing and becoming more of a wet, slippery type of cm. I also thank i may have an anal fissure. Sorry if its tmi. Anyway, sorry for the long post. I'm gonna get back to work and watch a movie, but i'll hop back on soon.

Lots of

11 years ago

i have docs monday to talk about things so will let u all know how that goes

User Image

11 years ago

Good Luck Marielle .

Enbutler- I have an anal fissure too!!! It sucks. I cant go #2 without bleeding!

Lammy- cant wait to hear the outcome!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo