Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2781 - 2790 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Went to a concert tonight with dh and my sister and her husband...it was AWESOME!!! Big Daddy Weave, Chris August and Citizen Way. I was feeling a bit 'out' earlier cause I felt like I wasnt having any symptoms or anything. Well, during the concert (since I hadnt had anything to eat in a while), the nausea kicked in full force . A few times I caught myself beginning to dry heave! lol. I've NEVER had my gag reflex kick in while singing . I didnt want it to end but I soooo badly needed food ! I feel 10x better now. As far as other symptoms go...I'm having cramps and my nipples are sore. It's weird...my boobs feel achy but when I'm not touching them . I dont know....

Testing tomorrow morning...nervous as all get out . I'm either going to be completely disappointed at a negative test or not be able to speak for a week cause of total shock and excited. Either way... I wont be my normal self tomorrow. lol. Heading to bed soon. I'm sooo exhausted and shakey.

@xomandy- It's ok honey!

@pisces- besides the funeral, I'm glad you've enjoyed yourself down there. I was in Texas once, dallas, for a layover...it was pretty from the terminal window! lol

@athena- I'm sorry love! I'm happy it was a normal cycle though! You and me both know how much of a miracle that it! Still sucks when you dont get the outcome you wanted though.

Dont worry athena and phat, I'll be sure to message you either way! Signing off....Lord give me strength to POAS!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Well I thought I started, it was weird,like cm mixed with blood,but I just assumed it was the beginning. I went to change my tampon before bed and there was nothing on it but a teeny tiny spot. We shall see what happens overnight. I checked my cm and there was no blood. Very strange.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

@pieces
It didn't stick this time :( well.. it stuck... but with the stress etc, the hormones didn't kick in in time, :(

Hubby took off for the weekend, he does an old west history tour once a month out of town, I couldn't go with this time because I have Young teens at church, and I don't want to leave them at the mercy of someone else. Soon we will have an actual youth director that can cover for me :) till then... I'm on my own hahaha
I sent him away on orders to work that swimmer count... he left with the comment "I must be the luckiest man alive, to have a woman tell me that"
i intend on pampering myself this weekend, because i O on the 16th... and that is the same weekend of my sons friends party, my husbands history convention... and My sons 5th birthday party.
eee gads.. to you all

User Image

11 years ago

It's 9am EST & still no word from Tara. I'm hoping no news is good news!

11 years ago

Well ladies I got my this morning.. I definitely have learned that your charts are just a "reference" and everyone's is different cause no matter how good my chart looks I will get the witch on Monday!
On to the next month :-)
Yes, where oh where is Tara??? Anticipation is killing me!
I really hope you got your Honey

Athena, good luck! Hopefully that's good news.

11 years ago

Come on Tara, lol you're killin me smalls.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Good morning ladies ! How are you all? I just read the post and I see that I missed a lot!! Has left and it was quick and easy which is werid because I only bleed for two days and spoted for the last two days. But, i' working out now and just stay positive!! I start to test for the Big tomorrow I usually wait about a day or two and then began testing. but, I just wanted to say hello and too check on you all.

11 years ago

@Baby, Good Luck! And glad she came and left in a hurry!

@Athena, TOTALLY AGREE! Tara you are killing us!

I'm running out to pamper myself since I got the BFN but I will be checking in to see if Tara updates!
Good Luck Ladies!

11 years ago

*finger thumping against the table in anticipation* Tara Tara wherefore art thou?

@babybundle waiting for O. Yep me too girl!

@athena that sounds interesting! Exciting and interesting....I'm thinking blood test.

11 years ago

Morning Ladies!! I'm sorry I'm late updating...I slept in lol! After reading all of your anxious posts, I feel horrible for what I'm about to say! Here goes........ . Ugh! I know, right??!!! Dh thought I was joking. But I'm not worried about it !!! I'm only 10dpo so I know it's still early. I did have quite the shock this morning though when I temped...I had a 2nd temp spike... 6/10 to be exact!!!! I was floored! I had to rub my eyes to see if what I was seeing was true! If it stays up, I may have a triphasic chart! Who knows...I could have been implanting over the last couple days while my temps were lower.
I'll be posting a pic on here soon so you girls can check out my chart and hpt....to be honest, I'm having a little bit of line eye but I've been fooled before so....ONWARD AND UPWARD! As Jesus said, " Dont be afraid, just believe". So I'm not fearing the negative test taped to my bathroom wall!

@soarys- you and your dh crack me up!

@phat- oh honey...I love you, you stalker you!

@xomandy- dont give up honey!!!

@athena- YOU USE THAT QUOTE FROM THE SANDLOT TOO?????????!!!!!!!!!!

@pisces- deny thy test and refuse thy negative!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo