Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4551 - 4560 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

And I was wrong. I am cd13

10 years ago

Happy Weekend Ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Got my bloodwork back from the dr. My hcg is back down to 0 so everything came out. My insulin was about the same but shockingly my testosterone dropped to 42! Before I lost weight it was 104, after weightloss it was 69, and after metformin it's 42. I'm officially normal and not in menopausal range LOL!

@mandie- Sorry about AF honey! I'm hoping I get my rainbow baby this cycle. Dh's labor day family reunion is coming up and there will be 3 women getting ready to pop if not already! Sucks being surrounded by fertility!

@praying- like athena said...possible OV spotting.

Trying to decide if I should get more opks. I have 6 on hand. Since I normally OV cd 21 (saturday), if I start testing on wednesday I should be covered.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! I'm back from vacation.Had a good time in Mexico, but was ready to come home! I am off until Monday, so that's good! I will be catching up to see what's up with everyone! FF has me at 3DPO. I think the mojito's threw my temps off! I'm sure I have not ovulated yet since I have been tesing 3x a day. I should ovulate next week. Can't wait! Baby dust to all!

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- haha! Yep mojitos will do that!!! Did you enjoy your jamberries?!

ok so..... AF stopped today... i got her on august 2nd... and then spotting on august 3rd in morning now its no longer here... maybe it will come in the morning??????

i have ben having mild cramps today..

10 years ago

i took my last HCG test like 4 days ago. so i dont have any right now. if AF doesnt fully show in the next few days then i will buy one more test to make sure. but wish she would just get here and leave! lol

10 years ago

Oh I hate when the witch teases!!!!!!

Mine is doing the same thing. Started spotting on the 2nd and small spotting yesterday, today I have nothing... maybe it will come back latter today. I never had a flow just a couple spots on the panty liner . Why is she so tricky

10 years ago

I'm 7-8 days past ovulation been so nauseous. My story is to long to read on here but I wrote in my TTC Journal please feel free to read it. If any 1 has any idea or clue please let me know ! :)

10 years ago

Hey ladies been a few days!

So been a full week today of consistent sleepiness all the time, headaches (which have become unusual), nausea and near vomiting and constipation.

I've taken some miralax to help with my constipation cuz it is quite miserable, it's helping some slowly. still very nauseous at random times, feeling of twinges and bubbles near my ovaries and uterus area. last test was 8/1 came out neg. i'm on cd47 now. af was supposed to come 7/25 or 7/26. my cycles haven't been this long since before i started back on azurette bcp (which i've been taking for about 1 yr now, but i've been on it before as well) af has always come at the same time when i've been on bcp. 6/24 thru 6/28 had no real flow, had spotting with no clots.

still absolutely no sign of af coming at all. boobies look a little bigger, nipples are more sensitive. what do you guys think could be up???

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo