Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

So you guys remember the chick that went postal on the gallery about ppl commenting her name is Cherry_381 i ended up saying something to her cus i did not like her attitude towards Phat-

SO this is what is said-

Well sorry but i voted and didnt feel the need to comment because i have been ttc for 2 years now and I feel if i think it is - i dont need to hurt somebodies feelings more by telling them why i think its -- in a way that seems a bit insensitive to me to say the only thing we really can say and thats "hey i think its negative because i do not see a line"& im not trying to be a bitch at all Im hoping u get ur bfp! Just being honest you cant get snappy & expect ppl not to snap back GL

SHE wrote back-
didn't expect no one to snap. ive been TTC~ing since i miscarried in 2007 so almost 5 years and now i see line's and it's not just me. and i don't mind the honesty at least people have the decency to be honest. i would rather people be honest than just vote - all the time. and thanks for the comments at the end of the day your honest which is all i wanted in the first place. GL to you to *Baby dust* to all

IF YOU LOOK AT THIS WOMENS PROFILE it says and i quote "well where to start lol. me and my fiancee have been together for 10 months now and have been TTC~ing for 6 months.."

Clearly she is lying somewhere!
Sorry i have a bug pet peeve for people who lie.

maybe i am just pmsing early and thats why i am so cranky!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Ok, here is an irrational whine- feel free not to read it. Today my best friend came over to keep me company because my husband has started working nights. She is 20 weeks along and had her ultrasound today. So, of course she brought pictures and the ultrasound video. I mean don't get me wrong I am so happy for her and the baby looked great ( they chose to keep the sex a secret). But I am so jealous I can't stand it. I have been ttc for three years and it is harder than I thought to watch my friends get what I want! We talked for a little while today about me and my disappointment about getting AF today but mostly we talked baby, baby, baby. Which is totally understandable. She is excited and I am excited for her, but just today I think I was more sensitive about it than I usually am. It makes me upset with myself to be jealous of something that I should be totally supportive and happy about.

11 years ago

Canzis- I dont want to speak for anybody else but i batt;e the same problem like with what I did at work I know i envy her but deep down inside I am still happy for her It sounds like you are still being very supportive to have sat there and talked with her about it and you still seem happy for her or you wouldnt of had her come by dont beat yourself up doll. You are also going to be hormonal due to af so that could be why you are taking it harder then usual! Keep your head up you seem to be a good person and the best of us still battle with jealousy! This is what we are here for, for each other when no one else can understand i guarantee you one of us will know what your going through so don't be afraid to rant..I promise you it makes things easier for us to know we arent alone in our craziness, sounds a little wrong for us to get joy of other peoples problems but we know what each other are going through. Good Luck Hun and remember there is always next month!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Image #45786...

11 years ago

im in the uk

so fmu but on the plus side no sign of

today i am battling feeling sick all the time even eating does not help

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning girls! Logged on to Facebook first thing this morning and guess what another pregnancy announcement popped up! What a great way to start the day. NOT!!! Oh and the witch should be appearing today or tomorrow.

11 years ago

Shay - I don't like dishonesty, either. Maybe she's been randomly ttc with willing participant of the month? Oh, that was so mean but how I feel today. My work is entirely too stressful for what I do & I need drink at 10am already. I never went back & read what she said. I knew she'd have some smart ass remark, so I didn't even check. Thanks for telling her what you though,too. I think it's really presumptuous to tell people they can't vote - unless they leave a comment. What an idiot. I would put it under - or + then ask people to tell me if they saw something or not.

My middle child starts kindergarten & my eldest starts middle school next week. So sad. :(

Lammy - at least you're not out til AF shows. GL!

Tara - I'll be happy to do the editing.

11 years ago

@Tara I didn't make any attempt to go back and see if her or anyone else responded. People that do all that dumb stuff with the pictures ruins it for everyone else that really wants to know and isn't posting the same test 10 x in a row. Cuz now I don't even want to go to the picures. Then (like PhatGurl said) they wanna be scarry and post it as "A Member"!??!?! That ticks me off!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

SOO I had a relapse, I just poas with fmu and BFN go figure seeing as i am on probably 3-5 dpo! Maybe i should post it in the pictures and get angry and rude when 30+ ppl vote negative & dont leave a comment!
My thing is if i think it is negative its because i dont see a damn line so why the heck am i going to comment the obvious reason as to why i voted negative! I could see it being a faint + and asking for ppl to vote because you are still in that shock of OMG IS THIS REAL OR IS IT AN EVAP. but clearly + tests and posting them or taking new ones and putting them under unsure instead of the positive section is what gets me. Its like could you rub it in anymore!

Lammy- oh ok UK makes more sense for time frame lol GL today doll praying AF stays AWAYYY!!!

Phat- Where do you work? I know the feeling DD started school last week. It was super hard to take her and she was so independent she didnt even say good bye she went and sat down with her class in circle time and i think i cried more then she didnt because she didnt even shed one tear! lol Im a baby my baby girl is growing up to fast!

I found some pictures from her as a baby with DH i miss her being so little. Would you guys like to see them??

11 years ago

@Shay I agree but my thing is.. there is nothing that says on the site that when you vote u have to leave a comment. So just because that's what SHE wants people to do doesn't make the people who don't do it rude, or disrespectful or whatever the heck she thinks is everyone's malfunction! UGH! Like seriously the world doesn't revolve around u!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo