Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7141 - 7150 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Kristi- I emailed your countdown email the proper link including [url] that was altered in the regular email. Those will work.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

User Image[/URL] [/img]

User Image

9 years ago

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/4C18F4F2-022E-432B-BCDB-810D453FAAE5_zpsg1zvir1h.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image

9 years ago

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/CA05A48E-EBD8-46C2-9DF5-8404E199B2CD_zpsf6gfnada.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image

9 years ago

[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/BBA404E5-2E0B-4D41-A909-C28D43909EAD_zpsnfypqolv.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image

9 years ago

Yay!! It worked! Meet Addison Leigh and Brett William!

They are my loves! Babies are good I had to take addy to the dr today for a clogged tear duct, she had crusty eye this morning so we have to put antibiotic ointment on it 3times a day.
I hate the dr makes me worried about their weight gain. They were 6.1 & 5.3 and they lost weight in the hospital. So now they are about 4.11 & 5.9.5

Addy gained an ounce since last Thursday and the dr said it should be more than that. I am strictly nursing now but I did supplement in the hospital every other feeding with similac. But since my milk came in I haven't done it. I don't want to have to supplement but they have me worried. The babies are having plenty of wet and soiled diapers. And they aren't losing weight they just think they should be gaining more. It just gives me anxiety! I feed them every two hrs!

User Image

9 years ago

Kristi your babies are GORGEOUS!!!!! Congrats :-) I wouldn't worry to much on the weight, just keep doing what you are doing! They will start to gain.

EEEEKKKKKK I love seeing Babies!!!!

9 years ago

@kristi- YAY it worked! LOL! They are so cute! I wouldnt worry too much about the weight loss. Pretty much all babies lose weight in the hospital (my sister is a NICU nurse so I hear about it all the time lol). When do you go back to have them reweighed?

Half way through the tww. No more bleeding and my temp is still up.

Zia was 6lb at birth and 4 days later was 5.5 for the first 2 months would hardly gain weight and it worried me and she was monitored every other week after a while I was told she might just me dinky for her age she was gaining weight every week and dr said that's all that that matters at the end of the day she is now 6 months old and only 14lbs 5oz . In a way it's good as her clothes last longer lol

User Image

9 years ago

@lammy- lol..that's looking on the bright side of things LOL!

My mom told me that the doctor's were crapping themselves they were so nervous about me. I was only 4lb 2oz when I was born. I was full term too. The only thing we could figure was that she smoked and my cord had a knot. I lost weight when I left the hospital and so my mom had to feed me constantly. She'd feed me, I'd cry and by the time I calmed down enough to sleep it was time to eat again. I barely slept and gained little to no weight. It got the point that the doctor's were afraid I'd die in my sleep from hypothermia if I wasnt warm enough. I'm not going to lie...I looked like I had Progeria.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo