Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies i think im out again this month, EVERY month the week before AF shows my sciatica flares up and causes me an a** load of pain and sure enough woke up this morning with the pain. :( Plus getting the constant bfn i think im out.

Tara- Any advice on working with the sciatica? I will pray for your af but i will have to enunciate my words well i dont want him thinking im asking for my af lol

Keeping my prayers constant for all of you!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Hey Ladies..

Just wondering if any of you read the questions portion of the site.. Just saw a "question" posted that was really a comment. Of course the person hid their profile/username but this person was complaining about the "desperate" people that take apart their tests in hopes of seeing a line. I hope this wasn't anyone that comments on here.. if it is I'm just expressing my opinion.

But if this person has a problem why is she posting in the QUESTIONS forum about a personal comment that she has about the pictures?! If she has a problem then she needs to report it or comment on the picture! Really...?!?!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

oh could i think of a few choice words for that women!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Hello good ladies! Well get this: I am JOLTED awake this morning by incredible dizziness and nausea! It was all I could do to get to the bathroom. Then my stomach hurt in a way I have never felt before. I just laid on the bathroom floor in agonizing pain and sickness for almost an hour. My very first thought was, "Holy macral!! This is it! I am really pregnant!...What have I gotten myself into because I can't endure this!" I was so scared/excited at the real possibility of such, that I had DH take me to Primecare to see what was wrong. Really long story short- not pregnant, I have Gastroenteritis! A form of the stomach flu! Can you believe it ladies?! This is such my luck! What terrible timing for the flu (at 11 dpo)! Needless to say I have cried so much I don't have any tears left.
I'll say it again, as I do every month... Maybe next month will be the one.
Really sad today.

User Image

11 years ago

I'm sorry impotts! I've had that before. I was in the hospital overnight because my blood pressure skyrocketed and my temperature had dropped to 95 degrees. I'm sorry you feel so bad and so sad ! Asking God right now to heal you in Jesus name! And that includes your 'flu' and your reproductive system!!!! We love you honey! Dont disappear, keep us updated on everything!

This is why I take my tests apart....cause the windows are so small sometimes that they cast shadows on the strip. And when you're looking for a faint line, it's easier to take it apart. Plus I'm obsessive!!

@Shay-Sciatica can be a tricky one! Once it becomes inflammed, it can be very touchy! I have it too and once it gets going, every hip move sends shooting pain down my Right leg. But the fact you only get it prior to your cycle makes me wonder.....I've researched that when you have menstrual cramps in your back that it can tighten those muscles..and all muscles are connected and affect one another so if your low back is tight from cramping, I could see how it would aggravate the sciatic nerve. But if you're not experiencing menstrual cramping yet...now dont freak out on me but I've read about a condition called Cyclical Sciatica, or endometriosis of the sciatic nerve. Just with endometriosis, some endometrial tissue is located outside of the uterus. But before AF arrives, the hormones cause the endometrial tissue to swell and press against the sciatic nerve that runs nearby, therefore causing the sciatica. It's overlooked a lot. Here is some info on it....it's the only info I can find that reads easier than a research paper.
http://www.ehow.com/about_5615662_premenstrual-sciatic-nerve-pain.html
Icing you lower back may help minimize the inflammation and nerve aggravation. But massage may not be the answer in this case cause nerve aggravation isnt from muscle tension like it is with piriformis. If you suspect this maybe the culprit of your sciatica, I'd call your OBGYN for a diagnosis. Hope this gives you some insight.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I wonder if thats why ob wanted to put me on progesterone at 16, i know all about endometriosis but never fathomed i could have it i will have to really look into that, it could be the cause of most of my issues including erratic bleeding. Thanks hun.

11 years ago

It could very well be! I didnt know you were having erratic bleeding. I hate to think of you having it but at least it would be an answer to your symptoms! Keep me updated babe!!

I have always had the erratic bleeding but they dismissed it to being part of my von willebrands disease and just tell me to take the desmopressin to clot. I have had many ct scans and ultrasounds so youd think someone would have noticed it but if they arent looking for it i guess they dont see it..psh..drs... I will keep you posted, I just schedules an appointment for monday morning. It could also explain 2 yrs of ttc and loosing 2 pregnancies.

11 years ago

I was thinking the same thing but I didnt want to upset you. Glad you're getting in there. You'd think a scan would pick it up too but those things are like looking for a pin in the dark. If you're not looking for it, you wont find it til you step on it! I hope you dont mind me continuing research on it. I just read an article on how women with von willebrand's have a chance of being diagnosed with endometriosis too. They can go hand in hand in some cases.

Ahh i love you for doing research so thank you! I had no idea the VW and it go hand in hand. It makes me nervous to think there is a medical reason that we cant get pregnant and please dont ever fear telling me what is on your mind i 100% appreciate honesty. I do not want to go back on BC because of it and anohter freaking surgery i will go nuts! On top of it i just did the ovulation calculator and my fertile days are the 9-12th. There is no way i can dtd while trying to cope with Coopers birthday and everything else.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo