Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ya my dr is amazing he made dh and i cry like babies when he told us, we hadn't start crying about our bad news yet but that got us started l0l & i couldn't agree with you more about God after our 2nd loss we fully put everything in his hands we will continue to do the necessary foot work (well were not on our feet guess i should say back work l0l)and just way for him to bless us.

My cervix is a pita to reach it is high and soft i have a tilted cervix so i don't know if it is open or closed but i don't get any blood just cm. I took a first response and it was negative to that was just about 20 minutes ago. :( so i don't think this is our month i may just be coming down with a bug or something that is causing the nausea and vomiting sleepiness etc. I'm not giving up just yet. I will just have to wait and see if and when af rears her hideous head! Thank You for all the good wishes I still have hope that your right! :) How are you and DH doing with the ttc any tips or tricks you have to share i am all ears! well eyes seeing as im reading it l0l

@Lammy- I either just lay there or my dh will put a towel over the pillow he sleeps with under his knees under my bum & lay there forever not moving. I to can feel it gush out when i stand up right afterwards!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

yep i just lay there too lol but i have a bad bladder and wanna pee all the time so laying still for 30mins are hard lol

well net will be cut off tommorow or mon ready for us to move on monday so will talk to u all in about a week or so :( will miss this

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ya'll ....Thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing!! I have been extremely busy here lately. I am now CD16 and should be ovulating tomorrow :) Praying for a sprout this time around!!

11 years ago

@mooney- aww he wipes you :) lol. I couldnt let eric do that. I feel like there needs to be some sorta mystery between us. He offers but, like Lammy, I have to pee anyways. Cant stand the little bladder tickle. So I just take care of it myself.

@Shay-Well, we've been literally trying since begining of May but with my pcos (was just diagnosed 2wks ago), I havent ovulated at all..eventhough I ovulated twice before May. So frustrating . So right now we're just doing the horizontal mambo everyday and I'm working on the weightloss. Today is day 3 of Fertilitea though. Praying it regulates me. This is our first time out of the gate, so I dont have many pointers besides just keep 'dancing' :).

Good Luck Alisha! And we'll miss you too Lammy. You'll just have to catch up on your reading in a couple days :)

My biggest obstacle of laying in bed waiting is trying not the laugh. I belly laugh so when dh says something stupid, I get the giggles. Then my wash rag thong gets wet.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Waitingonmymiracle: What is your name? I feel odd addressing you by your user name. l0l but i am lmao at the moment as i have the same problem with laughing afterwards to but DH intentionally effs with me to make me laugh cus he knows that i am trying my best to keep what i can in he will say stupid ish like "do you want me to stand you on your head?" or "here ill just hold you up side down" and he will grab me like he is about to flip me over hes a brat 85% of the time lol

I have heard great things about the tea! My mom has pcos but also has 3 kids i havent asked her what her secret is to getting pregnant as that would be a very uncomfortable answer coming my way lol but my fingers are crossed for you guys all were doing is every other day if it doesnt work this time im throwin it down everyday l0l best part about this is there is NO argument from DH lol

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

@Shay- My name is Tara . I guess you're is shay? lol. Mooney's is Cristina but I love calling her Mooney. You crack me up! Sounds like the first thing dh said to me when he first saw my feet/legs against the wall and my butt in the air LOL.

Was your mother a large woman? Sounds rude but I ask that cause my doctor told me that woman with pcos that are at a healthy weight usually have no problem with ovulating but the heavier you are, the more your insulin and other hormones is off which causes lack of ovulation and an increased chance of miscarriage. If your mom was at a good weight, it's not surprising she had no problems. That's why I'm working on my weight. I'm 5'1" and as of now I'm 163lbs (yea go me!). But she wants me down 17 pounds, so 10+ to go. Hopefully that will jump start me paired with the tea. You'd think drinking that stuff that we'd be baby making like crazy but we havent the past couple nights. One night I had bowel issues and last we had a little tiff (I tried to turn him on and he just laughed at me- so I said no sex for you then). Granted I figured he'd give it the college try and succeed but he fell asleep instead. Good luck with your mom. That does sound like an uncomfortable discussion LOL

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes i am Shay lol Nice to meet you Tara but yes my mom is a large woman lol she is about 5'2 185 lbs id guess. She was tiny when she got pg with my older sister then she was 174 when she got pg with me so i dont know. I dont know much about pcos as she doesnt share much which is ok by me she also has a thyroid problem that was diagnosed at 17 which is when she got pg with my sister. I am hoping you the tea has a positive outcome for you! I wish out DHs would still try the college stuff haha but nope its like they have gotten used to us saying "no" "not tonight" so they just roll over and pass out..jerks..lol

SOOO i am trying not to get my hopes up i found 2 pg tests with VERRRY faint lines on frer and the other clearblue but idk if they are just evap lines.. :( they are in the gallery if you want to look and comment.

11 years ago

Shay - I commented on your Clear Blue, but I didn't see the FRER. I think the other is prob a +, though.

11 years ago

I saw THANK YOU :) i am hoping it is i am to nervous to test again right now l0l i didnt put up the frer yet.

11 years ago

I better be pregnant I am crying at trauma life in the ER show!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo