Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2821 - 2830 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

well it mothers day here in the uk and i didnt think much of it untill i see all of the things peoples kids have dont them for mohers day so now im feeling a little down

i have been very ill for the last few days too so im just feeling a little sorry for myself atm

other then that not much going on just waiting to ov next week

User Image

11 years ago

I'm in the same boat as you Lammy. Waiting to O. My temps have been more steady this cycle so far so i think i have a better grip on when i might O this cycle. Hopefully we will both get our BFPs this cycle. Mothers day here in the states isn't until May so we've got a while to wait for that.

11 years ago

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=106233#comments

Just wanted to make sure anyone using wondfos saw this. Apparently there is a bad batch that has false positives.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Hi all!

I read through a few pages at the beginning, and I'd love to join in! I'm a crazy one too. I tell my sister that I have whiplash from the mind changes, haha!

I'm 2dpo today (actually 2dp IUI#10) and testing out an hcg trigger shot and booster shot.

Good Luck to all!

P.S. This thread is super long! Maybe a part 2 should happen.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Evening lady loves! Just posted the pic from this morning. Like I said...it's hard to see it cause on the left hand side the ink dyed the testline area pink so the testline doesnt pop out. So I'll try again tomorrow morning. Today I was having sharp shooting pains and pulling in my lower abdomen. My breast are feeling sore and I could barely finish my dinner...and I LOVE ramen noodles...especially drinking the broth at the end. But it looked like the most disgusting thing in the world.
I had a .4 degree temp drop this morning, but I'm not worried about it because I've seen many pregnancy bbt temp charts with a 1 day spike a couple days before missed AF. We shall see!!!

@athena- that was the one pain in the butt thing. I just replied with 'When God wants to bless us with one". You better visit us. Praying I wont be doing this same song and dance in 2 months.

@soarys- Sometimes as I'm falling asleep I'll hear voices like someone's saying my name...but I know it's just nerve endings firing in my brain. But this was different. I couldnt believe I forgot about it til the evening. I started tearing up with I read the verse. Just have to keep repeating it to myself.

@staggart- I'm sorry love! You're right all we can do is keep praying and be still.

@xomandy- I'm sorry the witch is on her way :(.

@memphrika- Have you ever heard of Bull Harman and Bull's Eye????

@lammy- I'm sorry you're sick again honey!

@lisserb- Of course you can join the asylum! LOL whiplash...good one!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh I'm not leaving Tara lol. I just ordered my fertilitea. We just decided that it would be better if we waited til after the vacation, because A. It is all inclusive lol B. I would like to enjoy the vacation without morning sickness lol. But it will be nice to have two months off to relax and lose more weight, and then have a nice relaxing vacation before I dive back into the baby making game, who knows Mexico may be lucky for us lol. I'm still going to temp and stuff take sure I still ov. Relaxing may help with it too. I was a little disappointed though because it said my due date for this cycle would be my birthday.

11 years ago

Due dates are almost never exact...it's 2 weeks on either side. Hey...if this is my cycle...I'll be due around Thanksgiving!

Not going to lie...Feeling frustrated this evening . Just feel like I should have at least a faint positive by now!

11 years ago • Post starter

For some people it doesn't show up til after your missed period. Don't be too disappointed yet. But that's why I try not to get my hopes up too high, but it usually doesn't happen lol.

11 years ago

So trying not to think of baby's is not easy when all I do is dream of a baby boy

User Image

11 years ago

Me and my damn psychosomatic symptoms. Just dry heaved. Why does that only happen in the TWW? And it definitely makes me a crazy person because it has happened in cycles where I have been pregnant and where I haven't been. Let the roller-coaster ride begin!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo