Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7181 - 7190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congrats on her BFP!!!!! Sorry to hear about your nerves and pain. That sucks :-( I would definitely go to the Chiro. have you thought anymore about the IUI vs the surgery?

The Dr called to schedule my procedure. Wednesday morning it is. I will let you know how mine goes! I am terrified yet relieved. Scared to do it but relieved to be moving forward. I was pretty certain he wouldn't find anything but after my labs I am pretty certain he will now. THIS SUCKS!

9 years ago

@xomandy- I'll be thinking about you honey! I havent heard back about pricing on mine. Any idea on how much yours will cost?

Not much going on here. Had my 1st chiropractic visit today. My body has been totally messed up for 3 weeks. My sciatica has been so bad that I've lost some functioning in my left leg and walk around like a zombie. Dr said my sacrum was sitting in the joint wrong and my L4 and L5 were twisted. After some adjusting, I'm already feeling better. I can walk better except my lower leg still wont work (will take time to heal) and I can stand up and sit down unassisted. Thank the Lord!

Not sure what cycle day I am...7, I think. Feels so good to have sex again and I couldnt believe this...it has been a month since I last orgasmed!!! OMG!!!! I'm dying here! ROFL!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I had an appt baby Eli is measuring in the 24th percentile. I'm going to have a growth scan at 28 weeks to make sure he is growing correctly and to look at his heart because they couldn't get a good picture at the 20 week scan. His heart rate was 148. My blood pressure was 120/66 which they said is awesome. I've lost 3 more lbs. she said she'd like to see me gain 10 lbs from now til the end, but if I don't that it's ok since he is growing. My next appt is the glucose test and I got the lemon lime flavor instead of orange.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Well my surgery is complete. Everything is great in there :-) Flushed my tubes and everything. YIPPEEEEE! DH did his SA and Labs yesterday too so we are waiting on those results now so we can create a plan.

@waiting, my insurance covers all my fertility testing but does not cover IUI or IVF, it is an optional rider that we can't add till the end of the year which is okay cause I definitely am not ready for either of those yet. However my deductible is $2000 and since I pretty much haven't paid anything towards it I did have to pay $1700 for the hospital side of it, then everything else was covered 100%. I heard that if they do it in office that it is usually only around $800 though so I dunno. Either way we paid it, had they found something wrong it would've been the best $1700 I ever spent!

9 years ago

Good luck on your gestation diabetes test Athena!

@xomandy- SO glad it went well hun! Cant wait for updates on your dh! So they did a hysteroscopy and laprascopy or just the hysteroscopy?

Nothing much going on here. I'm taking some time off. I'm still taking all my meds and vitamins but I'm not checking my cervix or temping. Luckily I know my normal pre/post OV temps so If I'm suddenly feeling "off", I can temp and have an idea if I'm in the tww. Havent heard from my doctor on surgeries etc but I'm not rushing it. I'm tired of racing to have babies. Cause constantly forcing it, isnt helping. But I'm enjoying just making love to my husband (be better if my sciatica would get better lol).

Went to an AWESOME woman's conference at my church over the weekend. It was called DREAM. They put on huge productions, great music, and met great people. What was even greater was being reminded that God gives us our dreams and it's ok to DREAM big cause His dreams for us are so much greater than the ones I could ever imagine for myself. What was weird was almost every sermon included things about infertility and scripture about twins! LOL. I even met women that had gone through infertility and said God will probably give me twins (I didnt even tell him about the whole twin thing). I admitted to my mom that my dream is to be a mom (minus the details) and after I said that God goes above and beyond...she said, "OMG...God's gonna give you twins!". My jaw dropped. Lol. Believing all of it wasnt coincidence :)

9 years ago • Post starter

You are destined for twins :-) Yes they did both. The Lapo and Hysteroscopy.. Still waiting on his SA results.. we had his first ones back in a few days. this is killing me!

9 years ago

First response from my Dr about my labs:

Hi Mandy,

Some of your labs have come back which have shown you have a MTHFR mutation.
MTHFR mutation is a genetic difference that effects 30%-50% of the population. This takes into account all of the differences that happen to the gene that makes enzyme MethylTetraHydroFolate Reductase. This means in simple terms that the body has difficulty converting folic acid, one of the b vitamins, into methylfolate. To correct this we will start you on a Rx called Folguard either once or twice a day to help with folic-acid absorption. You will also take 1 Low Dose Aspirin 81mg (Baby Aspirin) every day to assist with blood flow to the uterus which we find also helps with women who are deficient in folic acid absorption.
Send message to Nicole Cheatham or Michelle Duncan about where to send the prescription of Folguard or if you have any questions.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies! I've been trolling and not posting lately. I took a break from the threads and stressing myself out about TTCing. This was after my appointment with my RE where she basically said I wasn't responding well to the Clomid and Bravelle (only one 10mm egg on CD 10) and thin lining around 6. She cancelled my IUI for this cycle and told me to consider donor eggs given my age and no strong BFP since my miscarriage in Feb 2013. I may have had a couple of CPs since then, but am not certain because I was also triggering on those cycles.

Anyway, fast forward to Friday. Took a test and BFP! I have had two betas. At 9DPO it was 5.6 and 12 DPO it was 36. I have another beta tomorrow at 14 DPO. Hopefully it will be close to 100 by then.

I just wanted to let you all know since you have been my rock for the last 2 years. I also want you to know that it could still work even when the RE says your chances are bleak. Hopefully this is my golden egg!

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Holly!!!! Please keep us posted :-)

9 years ago

Holly congrats I'm so happy for you!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo