Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5241 - 5250 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi all!, I'm TTC my first and I ovulated on the 24th of this month, since 3dpo I've had pulling and pinching pains and today (6dpo)I had sharpy pinchy pains (not too painful mind.) on my right side that went on and off for around a minute, this has happened twice so far, soooo confused? any ideas???

10 years ago

@gabby- at 3dpo, the egg is still in your fallopian tube so I wouldnt think too much about the 3 dpo symptoms. But the pulling and pinching you have at 6dpo could be implantation! :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks waiting,
will look it up.along with the strange tummy feelings now I have tnrobbing bbs.
bit could just be a hormonal thing.

10 years ago

Is it weird to have a faint line on an opk one day and then nothing the next day? According to the app in not due for o till the 3rd.

10 years ago

thanks waitingonmymiracle, Im super confused but this month is soo different to every other month!! Are you in the 2ww?

10 years ago

Well am making an app to see g.p thursday. Need to know what is causing all these weird pains bbs paining and throbbing.pains behind belly button with strange fluttering. I know its not that im preggers. So what gives. Af was 5 days late and not really as normal, quite light and not a lot of red ( sorry tmi )
Could it be menopause? Hope not

10 years ago

Right you're gonna think I'm crazy but I have to tell someone!

I just know I am pregnant, I am having to0 many symptoms now. Frequent loo trips, been waking last 4 morning before 6 to pee, last two days though its been getting worse! Yesterday I decided to try something, I didn't drink anything at all from 9 am and I still had 10 trips to the loo during the day and woke around 5 this morning bursting to go????? My thinghs are killing me today and in the last hour my breasts have become really sore and tender all over!

I am 9dpo and I am certain I had implantation on 7dpo due to pain and tiny brown spotting that same afternoon.
Now you ask why dont I test, I am scared.....

This is my first month TTC and I am 47, what are the chances???
Plus my DF has gone on a business trip till thursday! If I test while he's away I will go crazy waiting for him to come back....

Yes I know I sound crazy, but the funny thing is I just know I am pregnant I have know for over a week, call it a hunch, call it desperate, I dont know...

Weirdest bit I dreamt I was having twin girls last week. Twins dont even run in either family..

Girls talk me down from this ledge of madness please!

10 years ago

Catchwin I hope you are pregnant., but I will tell you. I'm 25 been ttc for 15 months and I have gotten my hopes up a few times just knowing I was pregnant just to be let down big time. My theory now is to try not to think about it. I found a forum on another site where people post their symptoms by dpo and I put whatever symptoms on there and then forget about it. I know it's hard, but the more you put your hopes into it the more let down you are when you aren't. I pray that you get your bfp but just try and take a breath.

Arm I'm officially 3 dpo woot woot. Tara and I are cycle buddies. Hooray!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ confused- it's normal hun. Take pics and post them so we can see.

@catchwin- 3 more days til you test!! Ya!!!

@mandy- have you retested?

@gabby- i'm 3 dpo today :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Waiting - no havent re tested but was thinking about just to rule that out.

Catchwin - I fully understand I am 46 so I know how hard it is.

confused - post pic and let us have a loom

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo