Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2931 - 2940 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Welcome @ Hoping and we would love to have you!!!
Good Luck :-) I have two babies myself, a 13 year old and working on another !

Stay awhile, we love it!

11 years ago

AND DO NOT POAS!!!!!! Not yet! Please wait, the emotions after doing it early are so not worth it!

11 years ago

@xomandy- the only reason I got by with it is because I was off work yesterday and got to do pee in private for a change![lol

@hopin- YAY you made it! When I read your post I just thought of a pot of baked beans! LOL. I'm sorry to hear about your but I guarantee you'll meet them in heaven one day. I know I'll meet mine :). Are you having any 'symptoms' ?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@xomandy, thank you for the warm welcome!!

I'm trying really hard nto to POAS. I actually only have one FRER at home so I'm holding out until then. Last bfp I got, was a very faint positive at 11 DPO.
I have my test date on the 21st, one week from today, at which point I'll be 14 DPO so I think that's safe.
No symptoms yet so I'm not feeling too awfully optimistic but you never know! xx

[CENTER]User Image User Image TTC#2, ON CYCLE #14, CYCLE #2 of Clomid

11 years ago

Tara!!!!!! Just heard the amazing news!!! Our lovely friend Phat messaged me!! I am beyond excited and thrilled for you and bubbylove "haha"
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart"

11 years ago

Hey alisha!!!!! How are you doing???!!!!!!! Amen to that honey !

hey there all! I have to admit I have occasionally dropped in and read this thread lol... never posted but got a few laughs and felt yalls pain. that being said, when I looked at the test pics today and saw the bfps for waitingonmymiracle I felt the need to say congratulations and happy healthy 9 months!! good luck to u!!

11 years ago

THANK YOU HOPINGANDPRAYING!!!!!!! That's so sweet of you to drop in and tell me that! Awww.....I feel so full of love!!!

I had a good laugh this evening at dh's expense LOL! See, I made rice kripsy treats for a reunion this weekend and had cut them into little squares before he came home. When he walked in the door, I said, "close your eyes and wait for a big surprise!". He closed his eyes and had a HUGE smile on his face. I knew what he was thinking too...he was waiting to see a bfp. Then I threw him for a loop and told him to open his mouth . He had the most puzzled look on his face ! Told him just to do it and I shoved the rice krispy treat in. When he realized what it was he said, "for a second I thought you were going to stick a pee stick in my mouth..handle end first!". You would have had to of been there. It was hysterical. He still doesnt know though. Told him I feel "out this cycle". He's either going to be surprised/happy/more in love...or loath me!

Tara - there's no way I could keep it secret.

11 years ago

I'd be able to keep it a secret, just because my DH doesn't have any interest in when my cycles are done, lol!

He'll be super excited that you are pregnant for sure!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo