Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9351 - 9360 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The heart transplant went beautifully! For the first time in her two years of life...she has pink toes and fingers!!! Thank you for the prayers!
Some other good news...after a month of his car being in pieces, this weekend, dh got all the new parts on it, put it back together, said a prayer and turned the ignition. It took a few tries to get the gas moving though the system but on the 4th try....we had liftoff!!!! Purring like a kitten now.

AF due tomorrow but the last time I did the pill, af came a couple days late so we'll see. I dont feel like having an af lol. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend .

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Thats great news waitingonmymiracle, lovely start to the week

8 years ago

So glad to hear the good news Tara! I hope it continues for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Tara that is amazing news!!! The car and the little girl :-)

8 years ago

Tara - fabulous news!!

8 years ago

CD49, 4 nights of Provera left to take. This ridiculous, longest cycle of my life needs to end. I feel like a pig in a blanket. I've gained about 15lbs since starting the BC, and I'm swollen everywhere. Also, I currently hate just about everyone. I'm a little afraid about how badly I might bleed, though, since I've never had horrible periods.

8 years ago

Got a cold now

8 years ago

Hang in there, it will be worth it, thank goodness your not the queen of hearts otherwise everyone would have got 'off with their heads' I really hope

8 years ago

your AF is ok ouch -x-

8 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Tara, great News! Happy for you!

Phat, i hope your af will not be as bad as you predict!

AFM, i am going in the clinic every 3-4 days for bloodworks (no idea why) but apparently we found out what is wrong with us...

After 3 years of unanswerd questions, medication and Treatments... Looks like a simple test brought light... the clinic performed a superdetailed sperm analisys and we found out that, even if the % of "alive and kicking" swimmers is ok, the ones who are going on Fast Forward is only half of what it should be... 7%. They also did a postcoital test (PCT) and there seems to be teh Problem.
1. my Cervix is not as opened as it should be
2. i don't have amazing quantities of mucus
3. the Little swimmers don't survive in there... they only found 3 (!!!) Forward-movers in the whole probe!

Basically i have Little chances to be pregnant naturally, so it is a good Thing that we are on our way to ivf... Next Friday we have the Meeting with the doctor to decide what we are doing next. I surely hope we get to do the ivf in March but it may also be April because of all the paperwork we Need to do and the approvals from our health insurance.

I will let you know when we have News.

Wish you all ladies a great day and a great week-end!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo