Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8021 - 8030 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Well, I jumped in head first. I was on call today so I spent a good chunk of the day researching the myo-inositol. It's basically one of the same ingredients in OvaBoost that the fertilaid company sells but they sell it in capsules and mark up the price. But I found myo-inositol in powdered form minus the extra ingredients I get my other supplements for a decreased cost. The brand I found is one of the most used and it was 1/2 off on amazon with only 2 left. So I went ahead and bought a pound for $35 and it'll last a few months. FYI-ovaboost is $20 for only a month supply!

I figured what the heck...it cant hurt...it's basically just a B vitamin. lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara I'm keeping everything crossed that the new stuff works!! And wow 25 weeks, I couldn't imagine not know in for that long!

I've been keeping up on here just been staying super busy. Our furniture came in so I've been trying to get a lot over to our house. They finally came and put our water meter in so as soon as we get our weather head up n inspected we will be in our house!!!!! I'm beyond excite about that, but so stressed about everything else. I'm pretty sure this month is gonna be a bust too :( other than me being sick, dh has been having to go in early (cuz the other boss is too lazy to go in and preshift) and then double back cuz the 2nd shift boss has been out sick.. so by the time he gets home n showers he gets about 3 hrs of sleep before he goes back out on his regular 1st shift! I'm about to ov and we haven't been able to bd at all this cycle. I'm trying to stay up til he gets home so we can at least have 1 bd in. Hate to miss and have to wait another month.. hate being sick.. its got to get better.

9 years ago

Xomandy- thank you

Jace's- I hope you get better. Try not to stress so much, it won't help the situation. I'm excited for you about your house, congratulations on that. Glad everything is coming together in that part. Hopefully you and dh can get in at least once or twice bding.

I had my follow up appt today. Got the results from my blood tests and pap smear. Doc said everything looks good, no issues thus far. I hope we can keep it that way. She got the little machine to hear the baby's heartbeat and said it was right where it was supposed to be. Gained some weight back which isn't bad, trying to eat a little healthier. Next appointment is April 30th for the routine check up. I'll make sure to keep you ladies posted..

Stay positive ladies, I have hope still yet for everyone here. Baby dust

9 years ago

Thanks enbutler, I'm so ready to be in my house! After living on your own for about 10 years its extremely hard to have to live with someone else, no matter how much you get along! I'm glad to hear you've been feeling better and able to gain a few pounds. We bought one of those lil monitors so we could listen to his heartbeat at home.. not near as good as at the docs office, but enough to keep my mind at ease. I was a worrier, always worrying. Still am. Thanks for keeping us updated! Love hearing great news.

I am still sick, actually worse.. hoping it doesn't throw me off too much. Hunting eggs at the in laws tomorrow and dinner, then egg hunting here on Sunday with another dinner. I love holiday food! :-) Hopefully I'll be feeling better so I can really enjoy it all!

9 years ago

Happy Friday girls. I'm pms-y today. I feel guilty that it's Good Friday and I keep snapping at people lol. I talked to my sister in-law. Apparently she's always had weird abnormal cycles but her dr just called it stress and "hormone imbalance" but never looked into it. She had an AF in october, had sex once with this guy then had 2 weird short bleeding episodes in both november and december. She chalked it up to her cycles being stupid again. She missed her AF in january and february but it was considered normal for her. She also puked for a couple weeks in december but everyone had the stomach virus so she figured it was that. Then in March, the thought passed her mind but blew it off thinking she hadnt had sex in a while. Then 2 weeks ago she felt something moving around in her stomach and figured it was gas but also noticed her pants were getting much tighter suddenly. So her roommate bought her an hpt and it was positive instantly. She was absolutely shocked when the dr told her she was 6 months pregnant. She showed me pictures...she has a petite skinny frame and had NO BELLY at all til 3 weeks ago. It's crazy!

Tara it is more common I think then we realize.. I always say it could NEVER happen to me LOL but in reality it could I'm sure. I'm glad her and baby are good :-) sorry you are PMSy, I am spotting now, I presume I will be full flow at some point today. I will get my Femara Monday and start another IUI cycle! Definitely taking off May/June.. still will try by not doing IUI/Fertility Meds. Just going to enjoy my vacations and 4th of July without having to stress over Drs appointments and stuff.

En, so glad baby is doing great!!!

Jace I sure hope you get to feeling better!

Happy early Easter everyone!!!

9 years ago

Happy Easter girls tara I'm in awe, I can't believe it you're so talented!!!! soooo pretty!!! I'm dying to try some lol. I remember looking into fertilaid supliments but they're kinda overpriced eh? So I asked my pharmacist and she recommended one a day + extra vitamin D and 1000mg folic acid and said it should be just as good as the fertil aid supply of vitamins needed for healthy ttc.

How's everyone doing? AF is no show for me. Hot flashes, bbt is stable at 98.51 for 3 days afternoon temp after napping is 99.1. now, ofcourse ..HMMMMMMM lol

When my mom and my cuz were preggers they never showed a baby bump at all until about 7.5-8 months along! Then it was massive belly with even more massive boobs bam just like that. But wow imagine not knowing until 6 months along..!! I hope she was taking good care of herself until then.
xo

9 years ago

Happy Easter Everyone! Had a great church service today! Then spent all day at my parent's house cooking and hiding eggs for my nephew repeatedly throughout the house lol. I'm exhausted and still full lol. Weird tidbit...AF only lasted 4 days. It normally lasts 6-7!. Kinda nice. No cramps, not as heavy..:)

@xomandy- now words...just hugs

@sugaarplum- Thank you sweetheart. I'm making a similar one but a frozen theme for my friend's daughter's bday on saturday :)
I cant take fertilaid with the folic acid cause of my mthfr. But it's amazing how overpriced they are :/
Hmm....interesting ??? How late are you?

Glad AF wasnt bad for you hun, and glad you enjoyed easter :). Fertilaid are way too overpriced especially if you get ones for your hubby too, not only do they last a month..you gotta remember to take them 3 times a day.. aint nobody got time for that lol .. Now I just take one a day, 1200mg flaxseed oil and 1mg folic with breakfast and bleh.

This is my 2nd day late now. Temp dropped but no af..I havent been charting religiously this month so I have no idea what to expect or whats going on. I'm always 28 days on the dot.

9 years ago

I need someone to POAS so I can stare at it LOL!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo