Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1221 - 1230 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

today i now know somthing is diffrent

today i blacked out and passed out i was sitting talking to my nan when i feel like im going to pass out but i was breathing through it or so i thought next thing i know i hear my nan calling DH and im on the floor still with a cold sweat i get from passing out i start being sick 10 mins later im fine but still not feeling 100%

i been telling people all week i not been feeling well dont think anyone beleived me lol

before all this happened i did do a test that was im 12dpo im due friday so time will tell

my poor nan i think i scared her she did turn around to me as say are you preg ? i said i dunno lol as she has 5 kids and she has some strange but wounderful storys about her pregnancys

User Image

11 years ago

I believed you didnt feel good Lammy! Sucks you passed out but awesome at the same time! We're so weird. You have to be pregnant. If you're not and AF does come...please go to the doc!
Are you feeling any better?

Went for bloodwork. Think my doc punished me for being forward asking for it...I got 4 viles drawn (2 more than last time). Talked to nurse that drew it. She asked if I had had a dye test yet. Said no. Said her daughter had one and pushed a fallopian blockage out of the way. So who knows. Could be not ovulating or could be ovulating and the egg isnt coming down. Who knows?!

Hey Shay where are YOU!!!?

@Holly- I've started to become obbessed with opks lol. I have them taped to a piece of purple paper so the pink in the strip really pops. Gonna get some from amazon today possibly:)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh, I also had a crazy dream last night...**** Took an hpt and it had 4 dark lines on it. Dh and I were so excited and I was crying I was so happy. Then I looked at it again and the lines disappeared. But when I would push on it, the lines would reappear. So it was a faulty test. I was heartbroken. Next thing I knew dh was in the shower and handed me a baby. Apparently it was ours and he was giving it a shower. I wrapped the baby in a towel and while I was drying it off, my sister said, "you're doing it wrong, he's still wet and he'll get sick! Give him to me". She took him and put him under a blanket with her to keep him warm and started breastfeeding him.****
Thank goodness I woke up! I some issues with my sister apparently .

Have a baby shower this weekend too that is 2 hours away. Do not want to go!!

no still not feeling too good think im going to go up the hospital just waiting to heard back from hubby 1st as dont wanna go on my own

User Image

11 years ago

Are you excited since they'll probably do a blood test?

Bought 70 tests today (50 OPks and 20 HPTs) for $20 on amazon !!! Yay! But I'll have to go to DT to pick up a few more to cover me til these get here!

OK. Opks have been getting darker the past few days and holding strong. Just took another with a 3 hour hold and limited H2O...barely anything! Was really hoping I was working up to O . Wish I just missed my surge. I'll attack dh when he comes home just in case.

I know exactly what how you feel, I believe I am about 8 DPO today, Ive been cramping, having Lower back pain, leg pain, heavy & tight feeling, eating like crazy and going to the bathroom bery often, this is not the norm for me. I am very in tuned with my body and always know how I feel in ovulation and before my period. I took 2 tests early ( which i should not have ) and now I am waiting 4 or 5 days until I text my next..praying for !

to all

11 years ago

looks like i have a viral infection and was told if i was preganat its too soon to tell as not missed period yet

i had urine and blood hch test both

will just have to see if shows on fri

i am more sure now then i ws that im a preg im just waiting for that 2nd line

User Image

11 years ago

Hey y'all. so, ok. I'm gonna try to give ya the abridged version on what I've had going on along with a short back story. Spring of last year, hubby had a person working with him that I just wasn't comfortable with (P). long story short, she's separated from her husband & friends of a girl (J) that my hubby went to school with. the girls (P) & (J) got into an argument over something, I have no idea what. (J) gave (P)'s estranged hubby my contact info & had him call me stating the my hubby was trying to start a relationship with (P). Longer part of the story short, I didn't react the way (J) & the estranged husband wanted me to, so they took it further, almost cost my hubby his job, but didn't when it was discovered it was a bunch of crap. So, ok... fast forward to about 3 weeks ago. We have moved to where these 2 girls live (b/c my hubby wanted to go back to where he considers home) & (P) starts coming to out church. I treat her pretty rough, am actually rude. Felt convicted for it, so reached out to her to at least get to know her. Had her over for dinner a couple times. 2 weeks ago tomorrow, my hubby changed his relationship status on facebook to "in a relationship" and decided to begin ignoring me. He & (P) are CONSTANTLY talking, spending time together, etc. He starts coming home 1-2am or later, if at all... has started drinking & smoking again... refuses to talk to me, but has told me that things between us are fixable and that we're gonna be ok, that he only made the change on there to see if I noticed & if I did, to hurt me. Well, it worked!!!!! Since then, we looked like we were going to be able to have a conversation 1 time, last night, but that turned into a HUGE argument. Now here's some more joy... I STILL haven't had a/f. Been since almost 2 weeks before Father's day in June. I have a chance to get insurance next month at my new job. I have spoken with my biological mother (I'm adopted) and she said that with her pregnancies, she was never able to get a bfp, even up to the day before she gave birth to me, she always had to have a blood test. So, I'm trying to hold out for another 3-4 weeks minimum. Last night, after the fight, I started cramping really bad. Screamed at him that I was possible miscarrying, so he might not have to worry about sticking around much longer if that was the only reason he was still showing up. He promptly fell asleep on the couch, where I left him. Alright, so there it is, the abridged version of the hell I've been going through. I'm fighting like crazy to keep my marriage together, but I feel like it's a 1 sided fight. It's after midnight & he's no where to be found, doesn't speak to me unless he's here & even then stays in his own world & won't even let me touch him. Ladies, I'm petrified. I do want my marriage to stay together, to be able to move on. I know logically, I should just walk away & if he wants me, let him come to me, but I just cant do it. I can't just walk away from this. He;s just pulled in the drive way, so I'm gonna run..... will check back when I can. please pray for me & us....

& Shell

11 years ago

Hey Shellharvey, I feel your hurt and pain. My prayers goes out to you! Don't matter how painful it may seem, sometimes it does not make sense trying to hold on to something that is not worth holding on to because you will never be happy. Reading your post, it is quite obvious what is taking place between your hubby and (P) and you don't deserve to be going through this especially if you are preg. You and your husband NEED to sit down and talk to determine if he still wants to be part of the marriage because it is very unfair to you.At the end of the day, we cannot force anyone to stay with us if they do not want to. Part of love is also knowing when to let go if it comes to that. You should not have agreed to move back to his hometown if you had known that wd make them closer. If he really is being unfaithful, then having him around wd only cause you more pain because whenever he's not home, you wd always be wondering what he's doing.
BTW, if AF was due since father's day and hasn't shown, are you seeing any symptoms of preg and changes to your body? Hope that everything works out for you soon, God Bless!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo