Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7871 - 7880 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi and provide an update.

I had my little guy on Feb 8th at 7:27 pm. He was 6lbs and 13 ounces.

My labor started that morning at 7:30 am and I had him 12 hours later. Once I started pushing, he came out after only 2 pushes, so that was fast!

All is well with me and little Ryan. Time is flying. Can’t believe it has been 3 weeks already!

I keep checking in on you guys periodically and hope you all get your BFPs! Congrats enButler!

User Image

9 years ago

@Holly congratulations on your little one and thank you. So great to hear you're doing well. I hope you continue to do so. My medicaid finally pushed through, I just need to enroll in a plan. I'm going to Cali today with my mother so she can say her goodbye to her mama that passed on Feb 28th. All this loss I've had in less than a year sucks, but hopefully I will be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. I will keep you ladies updated.

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
My apt went great yesterday. The ultrasound showed not cyst or any issues that would require concern. They saw my two HUGE fibroid according to my old Dr, and laughed. They are super small and outside of the uterus so they said it will not be a concern. Shew
I go back this Thursday and i do my two other tests. my hsg and sgh or something like that lol. SUPER scared i hear they hurt so freaking bad. but i figure it cant last more then like five minutes right? sigh wish me luck.

9 years ago

Holy Spontaneous AF, Batman!!!!!
I'm on day 6 of my 2nd round of progesterone cream and just went to the bathroom and BOOM....AF. YAYYY!!! Kinda shocked that it started now but who cares! I'm cd 1 again! Lol.
***Doing a hillbilly jig in my living room***
Hopefully cleaning out my bat cave will improve my hormonal acne. It's a little weird having a container of zit cream on my bathroom counter with big sticker telling me I could win a dream prom.

@enbulter- Call around to some of your surrounding pharmacies. Some participate in free prenatal programs. Our Schnucks grocery store in st louis gives free prenatal vitamins with prescription. I've gotten 3 years of prenatals for free :) Praying for you and your family sweetie :)

@adiggs- our snow was actually great packing snow. We made a small mickey mouse :). Except it's 50 degrees out now and it looks more like a stalagmite. lol

@xomandy- I envy you! I'd be peeing on every stick in the house already. lol

@jace's-mama- Welcome Sugar Cube!!! Everyone, this is Jace's Mama. Please give her a warm welcome . So, I saw from your Q&A that your AF's are super short right now after your chemical in October. Have you asked your doctor about it yet? After my chemicals, my dr said that it can really through off your hormones, including your progesterone which builds up your lining. I bet your doctor could run a blood test and see where your hormones are standing.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

@Holly, CONGRATS :-) Post a pic if you can!

@Jace's Mom, HI.. Welcome :-) Good Luck.

@Waiting, WOOHOO for AF!!!! It's funny that at times we love seeing her..

9 years ago

HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY!!!!!!!
I'm so flippin happy for you!!!! Oh...sweet baby Ryan! Love the name. I dying to see a picture! You give me hope honey :)

@Texasgirl- Gotta love how some doctors blow stuff out of proportion but others dont make a big enough deal. So glad it's nothing to worry about. Praying you have no pain on thursday sweetie . I'll be waiting for an update.

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I drive myself crazy so why not share it with everyone else!

@waiting - Yay for AF!! Sometimes she can be a good witch.. I did wonder if the short periods could have anything to do with the chemical in October, but my insurance isn't working right now (even though we've been paying for it since last August) and I'm still paying for the visit I had in October. But now I'm afraid to be ttc, if the lining isn't building up properly then how can it sustain a pregnancy?

9 years ago

@ Holly - congrats on your precious baby!! Enjoy every second, time goes by so fast!

@enbutler - happy & healthy 9 months to you! So great to see bfp's flying around!

@Mandy - thanks for the welcome :) much luck to you, hopefully Thursday passes without AF!

Im a quick learner so maybe I'll get the hang of it soon. But if I left someone out I'll apologize now for being new to this. I really should've joined earlier instead of just stalking in silence lol !

9 years ago

So I've been stalking too! This tww is killing me, i have a long lp and still have 6 days to go before AF or a bfp! Im pretty sure im losing my mind. Tjr symptoms just keep popping up and are getting harder and harder to ignore!!!

9 years ago

@doesitmatter - welcome fellow stalker! You've came to the right place if you wanna share your crazy! What kind of symptoms you got going on?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo