Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4321 - 4330 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I feel like I'm about to O but still no pos opk. Maybe it's the crazy super moon.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Haha. Dont we all

10 years ago

I need your opinions ladies. I talked with the nurse this afternoon. She said as long as I'm not passing huge fist sized clots (which I'm not), that I can start my next round of clomid in a few days. I told her I was curious if I should take a cycle off and get my bloodworked rechecked (lh, fsh, testosterone, blood glucose) and check for any clotting disorders. She said it wouldnt hurt me to take a cycle off for myself to rest and regroup mentally. So she scheduled me for a papsmear next thursday and so I could talk with my dr about our game plan. But when I got home and told dh...he was upset that we could try again this cycle. The more we talked the more we both started getting depressed at the idea of not being able to keep trying. Reason...dh's family reunion is Sept 1st. That was the weekend we wanted to tell family we were preg. Since we cant do that now, I at least want to be trying rather than waiting to try. I just know me and know I'll be extremely depressed still stuck on this m/c. So, we're thinking about doing clomid again this round and seeing if I can still get bloodwork done.

So what do you think.....should I take a cycle off.....or just keep moving forward?
I think typing this out helped me make my decision.....LOL.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm also thinking about doing an aspirin regimen if my doctor gives me the go ahead. I've read about many PCOSers using aspirin cause we do have a heightened risk of clotting issues.

Lammy- I just never thought past the excitement .and I don't want to sound ungrateful .this is for sure what I want .but this journey is so terrifying .and for some reason I don't feel as connected to this baby :/

10 years ago

It's ok nicky. When you've been thru so much it's like a survival mechanism. I'm 110% sure that your bond will be very strong near the end of your pregnancy.

@Nicky - It is still early and perhaps the 'lack of bond' is just because you are nervous. Once you know everything will be okay, you will probably find it easier to connect with the baby. I know when I get pregnant next time, it will be touch-n-go in the beginning becase I've had a few miscarriages. I'm sure I won't be able to really get uber excited until I'm in that 2nd trimester.

@Waiting - You have to do what is best for you since it is your body. Don't let any outside pressures push you. However, I will say this. Technically, you had a chemical pregnancy, so you don't have to take time off from TTC - if you don't want to.

I'm curious - has your doctor conducted genetic testing? For example, have you been tested for MFTHR? That can be connected with recurrent miscarriages. Also, what about a Saline Sonogram to ensure you don't have any polyps or anything preventing sustained implantation. Especially since regular sonograms don't show these types of issues. I had a sonogram and it showed nothing...then when I had the saline sonogram that expanded my uterus, the doc found my polyps. I also found out I have the MFTHR and now take folate instead of folic acid.

If you are going to take off a cycle, getting more tests may be a good idea.

User Image

10 years ago

AFM - I had a BFN last night, so I stopped taking the Progesterone supplements. So...my temp dropped this morning and AF is probably just a day or two away. So we shall see.

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies I'm new on here and this has to be the best discussion page ever. I really want to join you guys Cruz I feel like the craziest person. My dh and I have been trying for 2 years with 2 m/c and lots of tears and frustrations. It would just be nice to be able to talk to other women who ate going through the same thing. I am only 2cd so again we r starting over this month. But I am sure in my tww I'll be complaining :) hope to have some great convoys with u ladies.

10 years ago

Hi Praying! Welcome to the nuthouse! But first...i'm so sorry about your losses. It feels a lot longer than just 2 yrs doesnt it? My 1&1/2 yrs feels more like 10. If you dont mind me asking....have the drs figured out why it's hard for you to conceive and get a sticky bean?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo